Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

^ Dude, you're the one who told me I should watch BI2. You saw it three times in the theater. :p

All on the buses and airplanes these past months, so not much variety!

Syriana
Constant Gardener
March of the Penguins
Walk the Line
Pride and Prejudice

I liked them all (even the last one, it made me feel all funny inside).

L2R said:
full metal jacket
Woah. I don't like the beginning of that movie. It's pretty depressing. When they beat that fat guy and then he kills himself. :(

Last movie I saw was Pi.

One Fine Day with George Clooney and Michelle Pfeiffer and 2 rambunctious kids....pretty sweet movie :)

Survival0200 said:
Woah. I don't like the beginning of that movie. It's pretty depressing. When they beat that fat guy and then he kills himself. :( .
One of the best suicide scenes of all time.

^ no shit. i hope you didn't pay for it :)

i watched munich. i hadnt' read much about it before hand so i assumed it concentrated on the events at/around the olympics rather than the aftermath.

i enjoyed it - it was pretty long but it didn't really drag. i also really enjoyed eric bana's performance.

alasdair

Fuck that shit, the turtles rule you.

donatello.jpg

Those movies are freakin hilarious, i'm going to own them all one day. Perfect stoner movies.

^^malena is an awesome movie :)

I just watched Birth w Nicole Kidman on HBO.....classy but creepy *shudder*......then to kind of balance out the mood I ended up watching Sideways with Paul Giamatti while drinking wine and now I'm in a much more content mood =D