Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

staypuft said:
24 hour party people
i love that film.

the last movie i saw was Miami Vice, which with X3 makes a grand total of two movies I've seen this summer. :|

The Addams Family

I'm kind of surprised that I haven't watched this since I was a kid... I'm a huge Anjelica Huston fan.

anjelica00.jpg

^ Me too!

Just watched Lifeboat last night (Hitchcock). I love Tallulah Bankhead. :)

200px-Lifeboat.jpg

Also, I watched Kingdom of Heaven again a couple of days ago. Meh. My feelings about the blah acting haven't changed.

fruitfly said:
^ Me too!

Just watched Lifeboat last night (Hitchcock). I love Tallulah Bankhead. :)

200px-Lifeboat.jpg

I'm super-duperly jealous of that one.

I watched V For Vendetta recently. I liked.

AmorRoark said:
The Addams Family

I'm kind of surprised that I haven't watched this since I was a kid... I'm a huge Anjelica Huston fan.

anjelica00.jpg

I loooooove The Addams Family...but my absolute favorite is Addams Family Values with Joan Cusack....I've seen it like 9062839 times!

cusac2.jpg

Ugh. Joan Cusack is the most annoying actress ever. She's been riding her brother's coattails for years.

Maybe it's just because she lives here and is overexposed in Chicago, but her sideways moving mouth drives me up a fucking wall.

I could see how she would annoy you, but I've always loved her, gummy mouth and all.

i agree cc, i think she is fab!!

the last movie i saw was Quills.

yall just have to see it, i loved it!! such a pleasant surprise. found it on showtime on demand.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180073/

it is about the marquis de sade while he is imprisoned...geoffrey rush was his usual wonderful self, playing the lovable sadist.

i just adored it, it was a perfect blend of humor and drama. i really enjoyed this movie more than anything i have seen for a long time, and didn't want it to end.
and it also made me horny as fuck.

spoiler:

but the end was depressing as fuck. i need happy endings.