⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

^i liked charlie bartlett

step-brothers-poster-big.jpg

i saw this with swerz yesterday.....i dont wanna talk about it

I watched Flightplan:

flightplan.jpg

For some reason, I couldn't really get into it. I found it to be a bit bullshitty and I spent the majority of the film bored. Which is a shame, I usually love Jodie Foster. :\

Then I watched about an hour of War Of The Worlds:

worlds.jpg

Didn't really like that either.

I seem to have trouble sitting through an entire movie these days.

the MIT students ripping off vegas bit has been done by everyone from lifetime to law and order to the big screen... and better than this movie.
i would like to say kevin spacey's role was short and sweet but really it was just short.
nothing to rush out to the video store for.

hellboy 2:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
a story tacked onto special effects. should be the other way around.

Watched The Devil's Advocate on Fox last night.
OH MY LORDY I love Keanu Reeves so much.
Such mediocre acting but OH so hot <3

HisNameIsFrank said:
Do you mean Cloverfield?

LMAO @ possible typo.... most possibly it was "cloverfield".. giant gay monster attacks new yourk.... blair witch camera skill?

Anyways i just finished a re-make or re telling of george ramero's "day of the dead".. this motherfucka is one of the better zombie fliks 2 have hit the screens in the last few years, actualy had me on the edge of my errr werl bed all the way through.. even cringed a few times they captured the panic and anachary perfectly.....and i was beginning to think it was a dying genere..will rate positive 15+ as there was nothing about this movie i found toataly gay:|

2w74as7.jpg

i liked it and would definitely watch it again. dorff and kilmer were damn good and interesting characters and i found i wanted to know what was gonna happen to them, along w/ a shady, corrupt prison guard, played by harold perrineau. marisol nichols is also in it, and she is fucking hot!

i just finished watching the "aqua teen hunger force colon movie 4 cinemas"...while i give ATHF credit this movie was just like one big episode with the same bizzare shit as normal......i rate ATHF movie negitave 2 (best possible positive 5):D

Funny Games - the original German version. 8/10

Intolerable Cruelty - 8/10

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer - 8/10

All three were very good. I probably enjoyed Intolerable Cruelty the most.

I am curently awaiting completion on my PC of..."cannibal the musical", will be ready 4 tonight so its wat i'l b watchin..... already seen so im gonna give it my rating now...... positive 4, missed out on the last mark only coz of its gayness in parts.... but all round, one of the best films to come out of troma studios...
stars the creators of southpark matt stone & trey parker.... twisted shit, just like i luv it=D

All Over Me:

All_Over_Me.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118586/

I've seen it countless times over the last ten years, and it's always remained a firm favourite of mine. It's just one of those films I instantly related to. Actually, I hadn't seen it in a while, and it stirred up some memories and emotions of how I felt during my first viewing. <3

Me and You and Everyone We Know 7/10
I saw this movie when it first came out a few years ago, it was not as good as I remember it being but it was still great nonetheless. It was nice to see it again.

The Science of Sleep 8.5/10
Finally saw this gem. I LOVE Gael Garcia Bernal. This movie was very good. I liked that the film blurred the lines between reality and dreams, I was not sure what was real or dream sometimes just like Gael. It was somewhat confusing at times but I think I realized it did not really matter whether I knew or not. Very unique story, well acted, cute, funny, super enjoyable.

in bruges

good film, but i preferred woody allen's "cassandra's dream"

"Drawing blood, blood is thicker than water....colour" yet more majic to fart out of TROMA studios, although this one lacked the majic IMO... negitave 3 out of infinity:|