• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

Down in the Valley with Edward Norton.
060503_DownintheValley_hmed_3p.hmedium.jpg

Sleepy, kinda intense...great cinematography.
Glad I caught it on cable although I wouldn't pay to see it.
Love the soundtrack.

I watched a movie called Flawless starring Michael Caine and Demi Moore on the plane from London to Hong Kong. Wasn't a bad film.

IcebergSlim said:
romance
^_^
jaime wolf knows whats up apparently LOL gear magazine RIP.
soooo, did you like??? i saw breillat presenting anatomy, but she spoke french with no translator so i couldn't comprehend ... was such a bummer :|

3rd'ed on hancock....

pissed i spent the cash on that, but the hubby really, really wanted to see it.

rendition.jpg

Actually, I am half way through as I had to go to work. :( I can't wait to finish it.

faris said:
3rd'ed on hancock....

pissed i spent the cash on that, but the hubby really, really wanted to see it.

i didn't pay a dime but i want my time back. the wife really wanted to see it.

the best part of that film was the jordan he wore in a couple of scenes.

colors said:
jaime wolf knows whats up apparently LOL gear magazine RIP.
soooo, did you like??? i saw breillat presenting anatomy, but she spoke french with no translator so i couldn't comprehend ... was such a bummer :|
doh on the french language =/. yea dude romance was great, good looks on hippin me to breillat. i tell ya, when i read reviews/user comments of both anatomy/romance its always the same criticism. i understand it.. to a point, but its like... did u not even give it a chance ?, as if scenes of boning and a johnson automatically make the film what it is. its real shit, some critics are so damn uptight. but yea it reminded me of the piano teacher, which ranks very high on my list. both the films from her i saw make me trip out on the same subject about woman/sexuality(duh) in the past i have, but having a twig n' berries i dunno i didn't PAY the thoughts that much attention. the way she makes her films it really opens mind. thx again

last movie watched: ... the dark night. i enjoyed it with my fatty bag of popcorn n' soda, that is all.
23.gif

Impacto Profundo said:
i didn't pay a dime but i want my time back. the wife really wanted to see it.

the best part of that film was the jordan he wore in a couple of scenes.

technically i didn't pay a dime either, since HE paid for it... ;)

and are you kidding me? duh, the best part of the movie was charlize thieron in a tight black bodysuit with smoldering eyes! =D

the ledgend of the chubakadua, another bizzare film compliments of troma studios.... rock on lloyd kaufman!!!!=D