⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

Ravr said:
Lost Boys 2..... zzzzzzzzz.... and what happened to the second Corey?
corey-haim.jpg

Aren't you sorry you asked?

^ ROFL, life is tuff.

jus finito'd
Caligulafront.jpg

peeps sure knew how to have a good time during the roman empire

mummy3posterpreview.jpg

just got back. for the love of god, don't spend any money or time on this fucking piece of shit. terrible, terrible film. 8)

^Couldn't agree more.

The trailer we saw last week made it look pretty spectacular & a definite cinema experience. Wrong.

What a God awful piece of crap this is. The main character dialogue & interaction was so pitiful & completely devoid of any humour. John Hannah was at his most annoying & Maria Bello was was downright terrible. I couldn't wait to get home.

Avoid like the plague.

ya, too bad about the second Corey... although, I would think he would pull of doing the movie since he seems capable of also doing his reality-based show... Doesn't really matter seeing as the Corey that was in it didn't really have a huge part in the movie...

Watched, Superhero... um, just terrible but not as terrible as Meet The Spartans.....

PineappleExpress.jpg

this movie was so great
lots of action, comedy, and pot smoking
didnt know james franco could play such a great pot head
hes pretty hot with long hair too lol

^ I'm glad someone is being positive about this movie! I think it looks so funny, I can't wait to see it!

AmorRoark said:
the_big_lebowski.jpg

I got blazed, drank White Russians and watched one of my favorites... and passed out quickly there after. :)
I absolutely HATED the aggression of John Goodman's character!! I couldn't finish watching the movie!

I wasn't high.....yes, I understand that was the problem =D

Does anybody know if this is worth watching:

'Jeffrey Bernard is Unwell'

I received it in from a DVD rental club but I dont want to waste my time if its crap.
Anyone?

Attachments

• 3012-medium.jpg
    3012-medium.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 95
n3ophy7e said:
I absolutely HATED the aggression of John Goodman's character!! I couldn't finish watching the movie!

I wasn't high.....yes, I understand that was the problem =D

What?! 8o Goodman is like 50% of what is so magical about The Big Lebowski. I love it sober and high so I guess we just completely disagree. I don't think being high is going to help you like it more. :\

^ that's a fact. i know everyone has different tastes... but it's hard for me to believe that ANYONE doesn't like the big lebowski. :D

as for me, i've seen this movie numerous times, but i threw it on again at around 5am this morning to watch as i dozed off, i ended up staying awake and watching it to the end again. i got to bed around 7am. what made it even cooler was that as the movie was wrapping up and joel (jim carey) was awaking... the sky in the film was becoming lighter at the same rate as the sky outside my window. it gave me a real essence of a new connection to a film that i otherwise know like the back of my hand. :)

eternalsunshinepubv.jpg

into the wild

into-the-wild.jpg

i really liked it. though i don't like the glorification of his exploits, i do understand where he was coming from and can appreciate the intent behind it.

^I was kinda expecting a bit more after others had raved about it.

I find it hard to swallow (if you pardon the pun!), that an educated fellow like himself would eat poisonous berries leading to his ultimate demise, then look it up in a book - DOH! After all the shit he allegedly went through, he fucking deserved it IMO :\