⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

JV said:
it really is. i had such a thing for alicia silverstone after seeing clueless.
me too. and stacey dash... and brittany murphy...

:)

alasdair

"Beware.. Children @ Play" was tha last unz i watched,, yet another masterpiece from our friends @ troma..... freakin excelent=D

alasdairm said:
^ casey affleck was outstanding in 'the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford'.

i definitely need to see that film. i watched an interview with brad pitt on charlie rose and thought it sounded interesting but have yet to see it.

alasdairm said:
me too. and stacey dash... and brittany murphy...

:)

alasdair

youre right, they all are attractive.

:D

super-high-me.jpg

30 days without pot, 30 days with pot. no big changes during either period of time. the most interesting parts of the film was being taken inside these california pot stores, and how people are exploiting these laws(no really!?!) also how the dea chooses to ignore california state laws when convenient.

nothing new here really, i wouldn't mind trying one of those candy bars though =D

I watched that, I thought it sucked. The "comedian" bloke was about as funny as a case of herpes, and his mates were annoying as all fuck.

American stoners suck, they're too enthused about the whole affair! :p

The Life Aquatice with Steve Zissou.

Fantastic movie. Amazing score. :)

Is it just me, or is Bill Murray brilliant? I just love him.

^ Bill Murray is so watchable these days, I agree. He does the whole bemused & wearisome thing better than anyone.

jam uh weezy said:
505247~The-Prestige-Posters.jpg

brilliant movie. i loved the ending script as well. i also watched "the illusionist" it had its moments.... watching them side by side, the prestige completely overshadows the illusionist.

Great film, but then it would be. Christopher Nolan is one of the best directors around.

There's this technique he uses in all his films (almost a motif really) where he'll have a major point of exposition & the whole thing comes in a wave of changing shots & swirling music. I always look out for it in any of his movies & it always gives me chills. Such a difficult thing to pull off. (David Bowie's great in that movie too).

ladyinthesky said:
far better than the genetics film i just saw
933840~Code-46-Posters.jpg

not totally horrid but not that good

(review to come)

steinanwine said:
Battle Royale with AmorRoark!! It was pretty much perfect and incredibly awesome!

Not nearly as perfect as James McAvoy armpit hair. ;)

Juno

juno_pregnant_teen_movie_poster-Cop.jpg

Must be the fourth time now I reckon.

The twee soundtrack is starting to grate on me a bit though. :\

"zombie nation". "Evolution" and "trailer park boys movie"
i been busy:|

Ganja Queen
synopsis_ganjaqueen_pic.jpg

docu on schapelle corby and her case/trial. its on HBO.. look out for it.

familiar with the case, i was. but to see courtroom/prison footage and what this woman is actually living (a total fucking nightmare) words cant express the rage i feel.. same goes for alot ridiculous laws/sentences over drugs. no luck with her last appeal.. no luck on a transfer to lower security prison, and she just turned 31... current release date: 2024. :(
15.gif

puts shit into perspective

FREE SCHAPELLE free pickard n' all who are victims of outrageous fucked up drug laws. :!

for you fed up with the feces comin out of the cinemaniac asshole of today

^^ good post. descriptive

saw Dark Days last night.
i love docus and this is by far the best since Amarillo By Morning, which i saw some 4 years ago. (correction, American Hardcore almost beat Amarillo. sickeningly inspiring when you need an integrity boost.)

3 hit's (by some sort of twisted fate, all from 1971) that iv'e recently discovered:

The Panic in Needlepark
, another flick where the raw and simple prod. steps above what slick colourful new movies accomplish. Same goes with Steve Mcqueen's Le Mans. and Two Lane Blacktop.
you can count the dialogues on one hand in all these, because the creators realized directed human expression often lower the spiritual experience a movie actually can generate. if you dont handle it right, like in docus.

Dark Days though, will be one of the ones ill think of come the next 5 years.

Last edited: