Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

dude_wheres_my_car.jpg

Fun drunken night.... ;)

tribal girl said:
^Cool (to both of you). %)

I just got back from the cinema. I went to see Wanted.

Wanted_film_poster.jpg

imdb.com

Trailer

I enjoyed it a lot. The director, Timur Bekmambetov, is a great visionary. I've seen both Day Watch, and Night Watch and loved the visuals in both. I just felt that both those films were a bit slow for my liking. This however, is fast paced and gripping. And a thumbs up for Angelina Jolie in this movie too. I love it when she's dark and brooding. %) <3

14.gif

that movie poster makes me want to run in the opposite direction.

persepolis-poster.jpg

i had high hopes for this one. the story was kind of boring imo. the animation was good, but the use of vibrant color in one or two scenes really made me wish the whole thing was in color.
i understand the mood the black and white was meant to set, and it worked. maybe too well....3/5

theninesukposter.jpg

I really didn't get it. Have to watch it again to see whether I like it or think it's crap.
It's interesting, to say the least.

^ i was pretty stoned the first time i watched that and i think that helped a lot :)

if you get high, try it?

alasdair

I watched Silence of the Lambs for like the millionth time.

Everytime I see the part where they say, "quit pro quo". It always reminds me of the part on Goldmember where they say, "squid pro row".

tribal girl said:
^Cool (to both of you). %)

I just got back from the cinema. I went to see Wanted.

Wanted_film_poster.jpg

imdb.com

Trailer

I enjoyed it a lot. The director, Timur Bekmambetov, is a great visionary. I've seen both Day Watch, and Night Watch and loved the visuals in both. I just felt that both those films were a bit slow for my liking. This however, is fast paced and gripping. And a thumbs up for Angelina Jolie in this movie too. I love it when she's dark and brooding. %) <3

14.gif

Watched this last night in the cinema with my family too lol (was dragged into it...) But I enjoyed it very much! Totally unexpected too because I know NOTHING at all about this movie lol.
Angelina has a very beautiful face but after an hour of the same broody, pouty "I'm a touggggggggh girl bitch!" look my eyes were rolling so hard already ;)

American Gangster.

It was good but fuck me, it drags on a bit. 2hrs 45mins or something.

hancock.

bad bad bad movie, and i am very easily entertained. a typical will smith summer blockbuster is an automatic win for me, but this was just so bad. humor was off, the scenes seemed disjointed...didn't really like it at all. it had so much potential. sucks that they screwed it up so badly

Clueless

clueless_thumb.jpg

It's been ages since I last saw it, and it wasn't quite as funny as I remembered. Still funny though.

"Argh, we're on the freeway!". =D

2vmvdqc.jpg

i enjoyed this movie quite a bit, but i need to see it again. ben affleck needs to stick to directing and his brother, casey, did a damn good job as a private investigator in this film. i never know he acted or anything before seeing this.

^ casey affleck was outstanding in 'the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford'.

tribal girl said:
"He's a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde-reading, Streisand ticket-holding friend of Dorothy, know what I'm saying?"

great movie.

alasdair

it really is. i had such a thing for alicia silverstone after seeing clueless.

i saw kung fu panda and get smart as a double ticket at a drive in.
even being at the drive in didnt make up for the crap that get smart was.

^so sad to hear that. i loved the tv show.

last night i watched "oliver stone's america". just an interview really. wanky editing to mimic stone's films and a tosser for an interview dull the process a bit but stone drops some nuggets of frank wisdom which i really enjoyed.

505247~The-Prestige-Posters.jpg

brilliant movie. i loved the ending script as well. i also watched "the illusionist" it had its moments.... watching them side by side, the prestige completely overshadows the illusionist.