• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

kiwi bluelighters?

phase_dancer said:
Ex-Kiwi here. Born in, and survived 22 years living around Te Awamutu and Hamilton before embarking on a holiday to Aus....many, many years later, I'm still here :D

hahaha, i lived in Te Awamutu when i was 4 (i think) on a dairy farm and I fell off the back of a dirt bike.
The local school had about 7 kids in total.

New to the board, but born and raised in good ole en-zed. Wellington, specifically; any other Wellingtonians feel like chatting? :D

Christchurch here, I was gonna move to Sydney but I can't be fucked. So I'm just gonna head up to Wellington for uni instead :)

I live in California... can we count that as "the cooler kiwi's?" you'd get a lot of "kiwi" bl'rs then... as for me I am not... but you mods should turn this into a poll or something

drug_wench said:
^go otago!!!!!!! sum good buds there
and yea damn youngen once a kiwi always a kiwi i say, id live in sydney over auckland any day (not over the coromandel of course...)

Im from Melbourne and i gotta say NZ bud shits all over Australian green. Ive tried quite a few different types of bud from different places in the world and NZ bud cannot be beaten.

Ex JAFA here!

been living in Sydney since 1998 and no intention of going back.

im from wellington but under unusual circumstances I am spending this year in North QLD. Cant wait to get back

My God... I remember when there was about 3 NZ BL'ers only! Where's Simon? =D

Me, I'm from Christchuch, but I'm not living there at the moment (currently in Sydney, like fucking everybody else).

Tūtira mai ngā iwi
Tātou tātou e!

LOOK AT ME!!!
Im a central jafa whore.
I dont plan to move.
Unless Melbourne accepts me.
then im leaving.
Otherwise.
:D

edit: I meant Central, not Centra (but it did sound cool)

edit2: Poppertart: The Valentines in Mt Eden is looking for wait staff. :) and i cant remember. but somewhere else was looking for full time people...

Christchurch here.
Long time reader, but never posted before (on BL)

Nice to meet you all :)

Nexus One said:
My God... I remember when there was about 3 NZ BL'ers only! Where's Simon? =D

Me, I'm from Christchuch, but I'm not living there at the moment (currently in Sydney, like fucking everybody else).

Tūtira mai ngā iwi
Tātou tātou e!

Here!

Still in Wellington, where I was born and raised. Lived in London for about four years but back here for the long-term now....

There's always been more of us than you'd think, but there are very few Kiwis with high post counts (me, Nexus, SydKiwi and a few others....). But we've been here right since the start (I found BL through a link to the original site on Radio Active's homepage).

Born and bred in Wellington, more specifically Lower Hutt until I was 21. Moved to Brissy for a holiday and 6 years later I'm still here!

Love Wellington, however Brisbane shits all over it for the weather!

Going home again soon....rock on Courtney Place!!!

Born Wellington, raised in Lower Hutt California. Currently i've lived on the Gold Coast Australia for 7 years, won't be going back anytime soon..well maybe to see friends and family but thats it.

Lower Hutt California?

I'm going back for Chrissy just for a week or so but NZ isn't a place I really view as a home until they get the pay parity situation sorted (between NZ and other countries). It's a joke.