Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

kiwi bluelighters?

THR! said:
Lower Hutt California?

I'm going back for Chrissy just for a week or so but NZ isn't a place I really view as a home until they get the pay parity situation sorted (between NZ and other countries). It's a joke.

Years ago the local radio station took the piss out of the place and sung hotel California but changed all the words and named it lower Hutt California :D

^ That was an awesome song!!! Almost as good as "Stole My Car!"

Things I miss from NZ....L&P (can get it but rare), Rashuns! Yum!, Onion dip that you mix with Reduced Cream, ETA Ripples!, and Kiwi Lamb...there must be a secret ingredient that the farmer puts in it...

Theres heaps more but I can remember.

^L&P = Lemon and Pairoa! Solo's alright but not the same...

Sorry, I miss the party pills too!

^^ Schweeet! I've seen that at the shop near my place!
I'ma get me a few cans on the way home. =D

I miss Pixie Caramels.

My mum always told me Pairoa grew on trees :|

We used to carry containers of white bait on ice when we came back through Oz customs. No chance of getting away with that anymore (thank you Osama!).

I miss digging a hole at the beach and building a hot water bath

Paeroa peoples, Paeroa!

You can buy Perky Nana's in Sydney - they sell them in some chemists/pharmacies - there is one in Kings Cross and a few others dotted around the place. They also have Eta chips but I'm not sure whether they have Rashuns (I love Rashuns!!).

I actually don't mind the lamb too much here - but the chicken, beef, and other meats are generally inferior. I think a lot of the organic stuff is really just equivilent to the general quality of meat in NZ.

But hey, that's a relatively small loss.

THR! said:
Paeroa peoples, Paeroa!

You can buy Perky Nana's in Sydney - they sell them in some chemists/pharmacies - there is one in Kings Cross and a few others dotted around the place. They also have Eta chips but I'm not sure whether they have Rashuns (I love Rashuns!!).

I actually don't mind the lamb too much here - but the chicken, beef, and other meats are generally inferior. I think a lot of the organic stuff is really just equivilent to the general quality of meat in NZ.

But hey, that's a relatively small loss.

true about the meat, thought it was just may ever so vague memory but then when i stopped in NZ via LA on the way back to Perth even the Mcmuffins tasted great, lol.

But yeah, can't see myself working for $10/hour in funny money.

I miss NOS. You can't just wander down to cosmic corner and buy a cracker here :(

^ Heh ... on the weekend at the snow, my sister and her gf (who's a kiwi) dropped by our lodge and saw the bulberator sitting in one of the rooms. My sister asked wtf it was, her gf just gave a knowing giggle ;)

I spent four years in Auckland, HAD to come back just over a year ago (not my choice), fucking beatiful country! Definitly want to go back and settle down for good over there in the next few years.
Does any kiwi's here want too trade passports (for my UK one??!)

Woah... We actually have kiwi's here?

Thats nuts!
I cant believe it!
But no aucklanders?
Weird!

And its also weird to think that theres heaps of stuff that you cant get out of New Zealand, i cant even imagine what it'd be like if i couldnt go down and get a L&P or Eta Chips.

I might go get some now.

Back to the Party Pills you can't get here either. I had some Ice Diamonds recently and they were great. Was on to it, chatty and amped all night, however the comedown was the worst ever! I spent most of the next day in bed trying to sleep and my headache lasted two days. Next time I'll try without the alcohol like it says on the pack.

They're no good, even without alcohol. Although I've never done them 100% sober, even if I had only a couple of drinks early in the evening and then stuck to water for the rest of the night, I still ended up in that horrible sleep-wake purgatory for a good 12 hours after going to bed.

The vendors are dodgy as hell as well, they'll sell a fucking backpack full to a twelve year old with epilepsy given half a chance!

Na, i always get asked for ID.

and they always look at me dodgy.

Its coz im preeeeeeeeeetty

TR_606: absolutely, let's do it.
Nexus One: they banned Nitrous here, too (I'm pretty sure).

sassylx said:
Woah... We actually have kiwi's here?

Thats nuts!
I cant believe it!
But no aucklanders?
Weird!

My friend's in Auckland. He hardly ever posts, though.

i cant even imagine what it'd be like if i couldnt go down and get a L&P or Eta Chips.

hehe when I first moved to Aus I often craved for an L&P. Two years later I returned for a holiday and eagerly bought a bottle. However, I had forgotten just how sweet it is. Yuk! needless to say my cravings completely disappeared. I do miss paua fritters and Bluff oysters though.

The IGA up the road from me sells L&P :) They also sell NZ biscuits called "Super Wines" hehe, they're just like large, round Nice biscuits. :)