Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

kiwi bluelighters?

wellington, city.

anyone go to soundsplash?
Digging the current NZ sounds, particularly Kora.

^I'll be in Wellington next weekend. Any raves, footy or anything I should be knowing about?

uhh, the pink floyd experience?? i can't think of anything, but theres usually something worth checking out at Sandwiches

I did the opposite of most

I moved from Australia to NZ.

I like NZ but I also like Australia so I go back home a many times a year :)

Am a kiwi, bin in oz since 1986, so had formative years there, and still have family and visit there quite often...I remember buying stienlager in Kununarra cheaper than down the road from the brewery (go figure) ...i see my mates there now, most of them caught up in the "P epidemic" it works for some of them, for others, not so well...I find the place has evolved so much in the last twenty years, when I left, you couldn't buy alcohol on a sunday...I recall telling folks that I would not return till they start sunday tradiing. In many ways, i feel that they have become much more progressive than australia, in as much as cosmopolitism in especially Auckland. My favorite part of the country is Whitianga northward, in fact i consider it "my" country and despise the sealed roads they have put in there... (I come from the Franklin region) All in all I have excellent ppl there, they are staunch and true, and whilst I have had mates like that in Oz, not so much as there...just my cuppla shillings worth, Kia Kaha

While looking for Billy T James I found the Goodnight Kiwi! Remember he used to be the last thing on every night before the channel turned off???

I also found the Polar Pop Ad... it's pretty funny!

And this is the TVNZ National Anthem that used to be on every morning before the programmes started. It brings a tear to my eye...
grin.gif

There's heaps of cool stuff on there.

giantsquid said:
I moved from Australia to NZ.

I like NZ but I also like Australia so I go back home a many times a year :)
I thought about doing the same, but the reality is that I don't really know anyone there anymore. They all moved here!