• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kids TV shows - Down Memory Lane

i take that back...ish

Mr. Wessex. May I ask why you now see fit to retract your previous statement at this late stage in the proceedings? It was, is, and always will be, fully accepted that Mr.Tumble is indeed, a cunt! As such, your retraction will make not one jot of difference to the outcome of this case. Furthermore, I put it to you Mr.Wessex, that your sudden change of heart is highly suggestive that you are also 'a cunt'. Do you have anything to say in your defense? Well do ya, do ya punk? Go ahead, make my day...

Mr. Wessex. May I ask why you now see fit to retract your previous statement at this late stage in the proceedings? It was, is, and always will be, fully accepted that Mr.Tumble is indeed, a cunt! As such, your retraction will make not one jot of difference to the outcome of this case. Furthermore, I put it to you Mr.Wessex, that your sudden change of heart is highly suggestive that you are also 'a cunt'. Do you have anything to say in your defense? Well do ya, do ya punk? Go ahead, make my day...

Shit. Right......

my legal team inform me that even Mr tumble maybe a cunt the fact that i am also a cunt negates prosecution.
And additionally they seem to think you may also be a cunt.

So there suggestion is either we settle out of court or make a documentary for dave..............however i'm not happy with the proposed title of " Guttercunts " i feel it limits us.

To be honest i'm not sure how this will all pan out.

Fuck, I've been rumbled.

Tell ya what, I'll admit to being a cunt if you do. Then we'll make this doc for Dave, take the money and get the fuck out of Dodge before the shit hits the fan!

Actually, the title 'Guttercunts' has a certain appeal..

Absolutely admit to being a cunt. however since the last post we have been subject to a bidding war..................Apparently Amazon prime wanna offer us billy bucks but only if Kanye West is the fourth Cunt.... ( If were gonna be out-cunted mate there aint no bigger cunt to loose too) Again i don't know where we go from here.....

I've actually met "Mr. Tumble" and I have to say he's a really nice chap. He devotes a lot of time visiting kids in children's hospitals, which ain't as fun as it used to be in the 70's.. His TV show grates though.

I've actually met "Mr. Tumble" and I have to say he's a really nice chap. He devotes a lot of time visiting kids in children's hospitals, which ain't as fun as it used to be in the 70's.. His TV show grates though.

Well in that case, not only is he a cunt, he's a daft cunt as well. Imagine doing charity work without the associated perks...

Seriously though, he IS actually a nice chap and very talented toboot..

so to summaries i was the cunt all along? i guess it makes sense. Pick your battles Wessex.......

Mork and Mindy - Metal Mickey - Heart to Heart - Buck Rodgers - Battle of the Planets

That other show like Knightmare I was trying to think of was called 'The adventure game' (I don't think I've watched Knightmare before).

I'm not sure if Star Trek counts as it had so many seasons.

Knightmare I forgot about knightmare was bloody ace that was. Oh year, Beary trapdoor was flipping ace too :D

Does anyone remember The Waltons? Good night Jim Bob, Good night Mary-Ellen. Loved Sunday mornings with Waltons....

Evey

Awesome. fucking awesome. One of my favourites when I was a boy. Good theme tune as well.

Anybody remember Visionaries and Mask? Other fantastic 80s kids TV theme tunes.

The Racoons
He Man
Sesame Street
Thundercats
Trapdoor
Byker Grove

all classics.

Not a kids TV programme, but The Crystal Maze with Richard O'Brian was a peach.

Last edited:
THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one that thought Scrappy doo was a little douche. Was no need for that!

I take my Scooby Doo seriously! Only other thing I was into as a kid was star wars. Massive starwars fan. Don't even get me started on the newer movies.....

He was a cunt. Worst character ever.

The Box of Delights
The Lion, the witch and the Wardrobe
Dungeons and Dragons
Mysterious cities of Gold
Transformers
Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles
Thundercats
Mask
Action force/G.I. Joe
Duck tales
The Family Ness
Hartbeat
Art Attack
Raccoons
Superted
Scooby Doo
Bananaman
Round the Twist
Bykergrove
Dogtanian and the three Muskehounds
Maid Marion and her merry men
Knightmare
He-Man
Yoji Bear
Fraggle Rock
Grange Hill
Flintstones
Battle of the Planets
Fingermouse
Green Claws
Count Duckula
80 days around the world
Batfink
Ulysses 31
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
The Amazing Spiderman
Captain America
Fantastic Four
Iron Man
Chip N Dale
Garfield
Five Children and It

Looking at the list (Which is obviously still missing loads) it doesn't seem like I got out much!

Last edited:
I'll see you 'scrappy doo' and raise you 'Godsuki'.

Ulysses 31
Mysterious cities of gold
The centurions
Fingermouse

Not sure how I missed this - I'm sure I have a movie named the same :D

Not really kids tv but what about 'Prisoner Cell Block H' or the 'Professionals' 'Blakes 7'

I'll see you 'scrappy doo' and raise you 'Godsuki'.

Ulysses 31
Mysterious cities of gold
The centurions
Fingermouse

Not sure how I missed this - I'm sure I have a movie named the same :D

Not really kids tv but what about 'Prisoner Cell Block H' or the 'Professionals' 'Blakes 7'

I fuckin love The Professionals me... I often watch the reruns on Dave on a Sunday and its still as good as it ever was.

I fuckin love The Professionals me... I often watch the reruns on Dave on a Sunday and its still as good as it ever was.

Bodie died a few years back :( - did you enjoy / watch Minder ? What about 'Bread' / Wonder woman :D

The professionals was the best theme song on television, closely followed by magnum Pi.

My family calls the council roadside pick up day Womble Day and no one knows what we are talking about.

Also every crusty homeless man is referred to as Worsell Gummage

Bodie died a few years back :( - did you enjoy / watch Minder ? What about 'Bread' / Wonder woman :D

Yeh, when he died I'm not sure who was more upset, me or the mrs..

I never really watched those other shows much as I wasn't that keen, though I think I knocked a few out over Wonder Woman ;)

Just remembered 'The Six Million Dollar Man' - I watched that religiously.

Last edited:
Yeh, when he died I'm not sure who was more upset, me or the mrs..

I never really watched those other shows much as I wasn't that keen, though I think I knocked a few out over Wonder Woman ;)

Just remembered 'The Six Million Dollar Man' - I watched that religiously.

Me too, probably for the same reason as you watched wonder woman :D - dukes of hazard - now that was/is a wank fest :D