• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Ketamine Subthread] Cooking K

Try to scrape it up then. The crystals should stick to the bottom of the pan. And crystals grow smaller the faster the solvent is driven off and it sounds like you did it rather quickly so the crystals ought to be small.

wtf i am left with a white bogey sort of texture powder (not crystal) which is probably less than 0.2 of a gram.

I think ive been bumped.

isit possible the k is all at the bottom of the bottle and the top of the bottle is water?

That's not how a solution works. Ketamine is highly soluble in water, it will be dissolved evenly.

Doesnt sound good! I need to know about cooking ketamine crystals into a fine powder also as all I get is shards and ive been told I must cook it to make it easier on the body how would I go about doing this...?

Would you say 25g of K shards into about 200ml of water in a saucepan and leave on low heat for an hour or 2 to evaporate water and scrape up the powder left on bottom? would this work

Not necessary. "Cooking" k is a misnomer at best. The k dosen't change in any way and one only needs to "cook" a solution. Simply chop up the shards you have and you're good to go. :)

Yup. D9 is on the money - the "cooked K is easier on the body" thing is just another kethead myth - it's no different to just crushing the shards with a credit card or whatever. Just more of a faff and ketheads do like to have their lil rituals even when they are stooopid and pointless.

Hooter: Hate to say it but it sounds like you may have gotten ripped. When you ask if it's "possible the k is all at the bottom of the bottle" do you mean you haven't cooked it all down yet? There's no reason at all why the ket would be somehow unmixed but you've probably got some there once you've cooked it all down. Doesn't sound too promising from what you've mentioned so far though :\

No you've got to put a thin layer each time in the frying pan, it will take about ten minutes to cook up 20 grams at a time about....

Hmm wierd man, alot of people will not purchase it without it being cooked from shards, strange how these rumors get around..

Ketamine probably has more myths and bullshit surrounding it than just about any other drug. Too much ket does strange strange things to people and they believe all kinds of bizarre stuff. The re-cooking is especially bizarre really :D

Dude, do NOT heat your K. Trust me, I'm the k king. I spent 2 years driving to mexico every other weekend to buy vials.
You only want to "cook" 1-2 vials at a time. Get a big pyrex dish, like a casserole dish. Rounded edges are better. Poor the K in. Get a blow dryer set on low and move the pool of liquid around the pan w/ the blow dryer. Like your painting the pan, just keep pushing the pool of k all around the pan. Blowing it back and forth up and down, all around the pan.
Soon as enough of the liquid leaves there will be a film on the surface of the "pool". This is when it gets even more important to move the pool around the pan. Soon the solids will start to stick to the pan, when that happens push the liquid off the solids. Soon you'll be pushing sludge around the pan and a clearish film will start to form all over the pan. This film will go opaque as it drys, keep blowing w/ the hair dryer til it's almost all opaque.
A note here- if u did not move the liquid around enough some liquid may be trapped between the surface film and the film that deposited on the pan. You can tell because it won't dry and there be like a cracked surface film of big flat chunks of k sliding around. If that happens just spread all of the stuff around w/ the tip of your index finger to break up the solid surface film that's trapping the liquid underneath. Then blow dry low til everything is white. Take a razor blade and scrape all that film off the pan, forming a pile of powder in the middle. That's why u want rounded edges, so nothing gets trapped in any corners.
If you heat ur k your losing potency- no matter what. My k vendor in mexico taught me this method. The more pink your k is after cooking the more you've killed w/ heat. Just be patient, this method works.
Also I get k in sealed vials so I know it's safe but I still don't IM. Absorption is too slow, hard to hit a hole that way. Snorting it sucks, but it works best. I only IM when my sinuses swell shut after doing 2 grams in 4 hours.

Scuse me? I thought IM was much more effective to get a hole because you need a lower dose and are able to inject more or faster than your nose can hold?..

I think, to answer my own question... that the pharmacokinetics are just different in various ROAs.

Did anyone see the latest House MD? "Gaucher's Disease, affects the ability to synthesize vitamin K" :) :D =D

the more you cook the better, I try to do at least half a litre at a time so less is lost (i can never be arsed to scrape every last crumb off the pan)

In the UK usually 1L which generally contains 50g. Small medical/veteniary vials are rarely seen.

In NYC we have these horrible things called "re-seals." They are fake sealed vials. You can usually tell because if you buy two vials, both labels have the same serial number. Also sometimes the label is printed with an inkjet printer, which makes it look obviously fake.

Also one time I got a vial with a label that was printed in Comic Sans. What asshole would do that?!

Shamb-o just gave me a massive hard on

In what bottle/vial quantities does liquid ketamine come?

I usually get 10ml 50mg/ml (i.e. 500mg) bottles, and on occassion 10ml 100mg/ml (i.e. 1g) bottles.

When dried though, they always come out 50-100mg over due to the preservatives that are in the liquid solution.