• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Ketamine Subthread] Cooking K

In NYC we have these horrible things called "re-seals." They are fake sealed vials. You can usually tell because if you buy two vials, both labels have the same serial number. Also sometimes the label is printed with an inkjet printer, which makes it look obviously fake.

Also one time I got a vial with a label that was printed in Comic Sans. What asshole would do that?!

LOL

yea, pills float around which weigh out to .6.

they have .1 of corn starch in them. gotta give em a good cleaning first :p

The proper way to cook Ketamine

Hey.... I'm not up to par with ketamine. I don't know much about it. Everytime I have heated it up I just threw it on a plate over a pan of boiling water on low heat. It always seemed to work for me...

I just read on some other page about rehydrating the crystals? Do you lose some ketamine by using my method?

I havent had any in a while. I'm on the hunt for it bad. I think I'm about to get some soon. I do it once in a blue moon because I never can get it and I would like to get the most out of the ketamine liquid. Usually when I receive the ketamine I get it in sealed vials.

What is the point in rehydrating crystals, unless you are planning on the oral route?

Your method seems fine, as long as none is spilt into the boiling water and the crystals can be easily scraped off the plate.

There are plenty of "proper" ways to cook ketamine. Just think about it from a chemical standpoint. If it's liquid, it is ketamine and water. Your goal is to remove the water. Where would the "lost" ketamine go if it's not hot enough to vaporize it?

Exactly.

PS - sealed vials are not necessarily an indicator that it's pure. Sometimes people buy two sealed vials and realize the serial numbers are identical... I have even heard of SWIM buying a sealed vial and having the text being printed in Comic Sans.

Moderators I apologize. I did not know there was a thread on cooking K. I was just to lazy to search for it.

I've been around forever. i should have known better

i usually just take a plate and then just put it over a pot and steam that bitch.....seeems the most effecient way to get the most....or you can wait like 1 and a half days to let it air dry, you get the most that way!

i usually just take a plate and then just put it over a pot and steam that bitch.....seeems the most effecient way to get the most....or you can wait like 1 and a half days to let it air dry, you get the most that way!

These are definitely the best ways to cook up ket, in my opinion.

Using a hairdryer is also a great way, however a step down from the ones mentioned above.

I was wondering. I used to get Ketamine coming in rock form (as in when my boys would first get the bag it would just be giant half ounce and ounce chunks of rock) and was wondering how its possible that they would get it in rock as opposed to the usual pebbles or crystals. This K was some of the strongest K to hit mississauga (toronto basically) and genereally comes around once a year to a pretty big buzz though word on the street is that the K is cut with a bit of Meth. I didnt notice being kept awake for the most part and this was the first K to ever give me a true K hole so it was definatly some bomb. What do you guys think, how the fuck would you get ketamine to harden as a rock.

If you're cooking up large amounts at once, its very easy to get rock formations. Whenever I get more than 10g's of HCl there's at least a few nice sized rocks in the batch.

If you're cooking up large amounts at once, its very easy to get rock formations. Whenever I get more than 10g's of HCl there's at least a few nice sized rocks in the batch.
but how big is nice? and these batchs are always cooked so that you tell it has an underside which is more flat and fit to the shape of the material it was cooked on and the top side which is always full of little crystal like rock formations does this sound right?

Like the size of a small rock that you'd find on the beach.
It sounds like someone is cooking up large amounts at once, but there's no way to tell forsure.

Like the size of a small rock that you'd find on the beach.
It sounds like someone is cooking up large amounts at once, but there's no way to tell forsure.
ya you see ive had tiny rocks like the one your saying in bags of nice shards but these were more like rectangular chunks of ket very odd and whoever was cooking them was definatly cooking up alot because there was enough of this going around for months on end and toronto is a city thats very hungry for K Ive noticed. None the less. thanks for your help

the big ounce size chunks of K dont sound like they were dehydrated from solution but rather coming from a chemist.
unless you dealer is kinda dorky and fucks around with recrystalization (doubtful)

A possibility yes, however when drying out many vials at a time ive seen rocks form, hence my views on the matter.

i completely agree that big chunks are possible while cooking K.

It would just take ALOT of vials to make an ounce size rock.
More likely big chunks like that come from chemists or someone with lots of K to play around with recrystallizing.

i completely agree that big chunks are possible while cooking K.

It would just take ALOT of vials to make an ounce size rock.
More likely big chunks like that come from chemists or someone with lots of K to play around with recrystallizing.
do you mind explaining this recrystalizing your talking about sounds pretty interesting . How would they go from getting presumably poweder or liquid and getting it all together to solidify in giant pieces of K? and I was still interested in knowing weather its possible that it was cooked with meth because the source i heard that from was pretty high up on things though he wasnt very sure of himself and the high of the K itself didnt really make me think of meth at all though ive never done straight meth shards just some bad e and mdma caps before

There's no way to tell whether it was cut with meth, if you're that nervous go get a reagent testing kit or send the gear in for GC/MS testing.

Recrystalizing is merely changing the HCl back into solution to be cooked up again. Many do it to break down the crystals so to make it appear to be more than what it is, and others do it for easier ware on the nasal passages. By doing this, you could easily compress the ketamine into rocks.

do you mind explaining this recrystalizing your talking about sounds pretty interesting . How would they go from getting presumably poweder or liquid and getting it all together to solidify in giant pieces of K? and I was still interested in knowing weather its possible that it was cooked with meth because the source i heard that from was pretty high up on things though he wasnt very sure of himself and the high of the K itself didnt really make me think of meth at all though ive never done straight meth shards just some bad e and mdma caps before

no its not cooked with meth.
Sounds like drug dealer nonsense.

Recrystalization