• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ketamine - has this stuff disappeared ?

On the street? When I hear street drug i think about the type of stuff available at your average street corner open air market
No, not on the streets. We also have like no open air street corner drug markets here.
They're just popping up the last year or so, people slinging outside.

I remember in the 90s and early 2000s this was a major street drug , it seems to have disappeared in my part of North America , has it in yours too ?

Ketamine was a drug I never done and regret not just seeing what it was about (I didn’t like DXM so that turned me off at the time )
It hasn’t disappeared at all, most people get it legally now in liquid injection and nasal spray form from psychiatrists for depression and anxiety. I get intermuscular ketamine once every 3 weeks and it’s cured my panic attacks completely.

It hasn’t disappeared at all, most people get it legally now in liquid injection and nasal spray form from psychiatrists for depression and anxiety. I get intermuscular ketamine once every 3 weeks and it’s cured my panic attacks completely.

Cool where you located

I remember in the 90s and early 2000s this was a major street drug , it seems to have disappeared in my part of North America , has it in yours too ?

Ketamine was a drug I never done and regret not just seeing what it was about (I didn’t like DXM so that turned me off at the time )
It seem's to have caused a epidemic in our rural area's. So dissapeared definitely not.

But I just deal with RC's these day's so I don't know. But it seem's easy available.

Well dude how do you know you have brain damage though ? I think it’s overstated unless you have blunt force trauma to the head (correlated , but not caused by drug use)

I participated in a study for hardcore stimulant users . Structurally my brain is 100 percent , but like I said I have residual mental health problems from the drug addiction
My MRI and CT scan showed no abnormality's. The were done after my second epileptic insult.

So don't know for sure if they looking for it. But my brain was in perfect condition.

This was in the aftermath of a life long drug binge at moderated level's.

Trust me if ketamine flooded your area at an extremely cheap rate like it did Bristol (UK), you would have been able to sniff enough to regret it! They don't call it regretamine for nothing! When you sniff it all the time you basically never K-hole which is by far the best bit!! It basically becomes like psychedelic smack or for a less extreme analogy people were sniffing half gram lines as casually as smoking a joint. The most annoyhing thing was when you decided to get a few grams in the middle of the week, because it stops you sleeping for ages after the recreational effect has worn off, due to the dopamine reuptake effect I presume. It is great for comedowns, especially after mdma. It flooded the party scene tho, even on the dancefloor there would be people totally K-ed up. People selling grams usually broke even at best because they sniffed colossal amounts. It's kind of akin to crack or maybe smoking joints in that the only limit to how much you can sniff your way through is when your sinuses get blocked with compacted K! Ketamine at £10 a gram or £40 for 6.25 grams from a friend wasn't good for the general health of Bristol party scene. I was lucky too I didn't get the dreaded K cramps or have any serious kidney or bladder issues!!

Then there was a long drought for a couple of years due to them clamping down internationally on the easy supply from China. So it came back and was mega expensive. Now it has settled at a reasonable price. In the UK the quality is roughly determined by the form the K is in (assuming it's all ACTUALLY S isomer ofc)...

Sealed liquid vials (not readily sold in the UK at the moment, lots of hassle involved couriers travelling from distant continents)
Crystal/rock (looks like MDMA, available but not in significant bulk)
Shard
Sugar/grain

Reactions: SKL
Trust me if ketamine flooded your area at an extremely cheap rate like it did Bristol (UK), you would have been able to sniff enough to regret it! They don't call it regretamine for nothing! When you sniff it all the time you basically never K-hole which is by far the best bit!! It basically becomes like psychedelic smack or for a less extreme analogy people were sniffing half gram lines as casually as smoking a joint. The most annoyhing thing was when you decided to get a few grams in the middle of the week, because it stops you sleeping for ages after the recreational effect has worn off, due to the dopamine reuptake effect I presume. It is great for comedowns, especially after mdma. It flooded the party scene tho, even on the dancefloor there would be people totally K-ed up. People selling grams usually broke even at best because they sniffed colossal amounts. It's kind of akin to crack or maybe smoking joints in that the only limit to how much you can sniff your way through is when your sinuses get blocked with compacted K! Ketamine at £10 a gram or £40 for 6.25 grams from a friend wasn't good for the general health of Bristol party scene. I was lucky too I didn't get the dreaded K cramps or have any serious kidney or bladder issues!!

Then there was a long drought for a couple of years due to them clamping down internationally on the easy supply from China. So it came back and was mega expensive. Now it has settled at a reasonable price. In the UK the quality is roughly determined by the form the K is in (assuming it's all ACTUALLY S isomer ofc)...

Sealed liquid vials (not readily sold in the UK at the moment, lots of hassle involved couriers travelling from distant continents)
Crystal/rock (looks like MDMA, available but not in significant bulk)
Shard
Sugar/grain
Def not a drug to abuse if you have any interest in normal urination.

But when not abused the power to get into the fabric's of life is amazing. That is why I don't get why our rural (FARMER) area's are abusing this drug. We will have a bunch of enlightened farmer kid's with blather problem's.

I wish it was more accessible. Cheapest I've seen it in the USA is $60 a gram.

Where there's a will there's a way.

Can you get vials ever in the USA?

I wish I could find Ketamine. I've been interested for 13 years now and have lived in various cities across two states and still haven't found it in that time.

A little off topic but DMT is another I cannot find that I've been trying to get for 13 years now. Everyone I find that "has a great hookup for DMT" ends up going ghost when I inquire about getting any.

Ketamine is so amazing....I’ve been looking for a large amount for years.

Such a useful drug, both pleasant & therapeutic.

Ketamine is so amazing....I’ve been looking for a large amount for years.

Such a useful drug, both pleasant & therapeutic.
Its better not to, personally, I try not to get more than a gram or 2 at a time because it can be hard to stop and not go overboard, and then it loses its magic. I've never gotten more than 5g at a time personally, and i wasn't able to stop until it was all gone.

Where there's a will there's a way.

Can you get vials ever in the USA?
I've come across them once or twice, but its usually just some random vial with no label, and I think they are just breaking down crystal into saline, packaging it, and selling it for twice the price. Vials are more a thing in other countries where its less regulated.

It seem's to have caused a epidemic in our rural area's. So dissapeared definitely not.

But I just deal with RC's these day's so I don't know. But it seem's easy available.
Your rural areas are having a ketamine epidemic? Crazy, where the hell are you?