• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

K-Hole

RavenousBlonde said:
Have you ever taken a break from MDxx? And I mean more than a month, perhaps even more?

I've only done ecstasy for about a month. I just have a big tolerance for everything really. Drink,Coke,Ecstasy,etc

That weekend I just abused my body a bit (Holiday Weekend/Birthday) I was on Coke,Drink,Snout,Speed, Grass,Resin and E

Last edited:
wow, really, take a break and test your pills BEFORE you buy and eat tons of them.
i hope you figure out what was in those ones...

AuraithX said:
I thought I could control time and that there was no heaven/hell. Just a endless time loop. At the time, In my own little mind I fully understood the universe. The major Deja-Vu also freaked me out.

Is this a k-hole or could it possibly be something different?

It could be you were seriously delirious after eating so many pills or it could be the you ate several pills at the end which did contain Ketamine.

Oral dose would be around ~400mg as pills weigh ~250-300mg you'd need to eat about 4 with a decent dose of K to hole and the come up would be about 30mins. I've never taken K orally but can hole with 200mg insuflated quickly. Ketamine isn't really cummulative i.e. eating 10 pills each with 50mg over 10 hours would lead to the hole but you'd feel pretty wonky.

Your description does sound like Ketamine though.

Buy a test kit and seriously consider moderation.

All 38 pills were from the same batch.

Ofcourse I'll calm down, that's why I'm here. I never want to go into a K-Hole again.

Brownz; Just out of curiosity, where do you live?

Sounds crazy.

i've never done K before so Im not exactly sure how that would feel, however I don't think that id like to do so much that id enter the K hole you speak of.

Shut up, seriously.

I listed all those drugs because I thought it might of provoked the K-Hole. not to brag. I took 38 pills because that's what I felt comfortable taking. That was only about 8-12 a night. Most nights there was still plently of pills lying about but I didnt want any more. The pills I took before these were mitshi's I felt pretty wrecked on 8. So I didnt take any more. with these it was different.

How do you know what I knew, I'll admit, at the time I was ignorant, I was told that pills were mostly pure MDMA and that these ones had a drop of acid in the mix.

Do you not think I came here to 'englighten' myself?

People like you need a slap and a class on how to write a understandable paragraph.

mikeyc said:
I ma not talking about coming here to enlighten yourself. I am talking about how drugs can enlighten you in good ways and bad ways. you are still ignorant believing people who are saying that there aere hits of acid on pills. you never did answer if you are over 18. I am not tryingto be mean. Ijust hate to see people ruin their brains with chemicals that they dont even know anything about.
Okay you need to calm down and type slower or something.

And you can get Acid doses in pills, It's just very rare. MDMA is a liquid, Acid is a liquid. What's stopping you from mixing them? Even if it was impossible. I already said that I was ignorant for believing it at the time. Why are you saying I'm still ignorant?

I know pretty much everything about MDMA now. So you just worry about yourself.

What are you talking about with getting enlightened on pills. I don't do drugs to get 'enlightened' I do it because it feels amazing.

No, I'm 17. I don't see why that matters I wasn't bragging and would of probably made the same decision if I was 18.

judging from your typing skills you aren't 18 either.

Seriously kid,

You need to chill with the pills. I hate to see you fuck your life up because you feel "amazing" a few nights of the week. You claim to know almost everything there is about MDMA. I call bullshit. If you knew everything, then you should know that taking 38 fucking pills over the course of a weekend is beyond fucking stupid. I dont care if its a holiday/your birthday/the Queens in town, and its the beginning of Hanukkah, its stupid regardless.

You say you have only been taking ecstasy for only a month? and your tolerence is already up to 10-15 pills a night? You seem to be rolling WAY to much. You are the reason people give ecstasy a bad name. You probably cant see it, and will refuse to beleive it, but your mind is changing. It sounds like you leave no time for your serotonine to replenish. Pretty soon your brain will not know its normal levels and you will have used up all your happiness. You will become a depressed person, start numerous threads here about how you hate life, your depressed, and you cant figure out why.

You contradict yourself by saying that you want to feel "amazing". Then why the fuck did you say you were scared? Dont you know its when its time to stop?

I hate to preach to you and tell you what to do, but I hate when uninformed people think they are ok to use THAT much ecstasy in SUCH little time without taking a break. I have been doing it for about 10 months now, and I dont think I have eaten that many pills. I havnt taken it for about 3 months and I tell you, I feel way better of a person taking an extended break.

Learn what moderation is, its a key factor if you want to play the game correctly, without getting bitten in the ass.

Remember... you are playing with chemicals that mess with your bodys chemicals. Its not a little scratch or a twisted ankle that you can go to the doctor to fix you up and your on your way....

Sorry to sound like im preaching. But im sorry, 38 pills... your a fucking retard.

fuck sake, did you even read any of my posts.

first of all, I said I know pretty much everything about MDMA now after I took the 38 fucking pills.

secondly, I don't think I have any kind of tolerance and I never said I did. I don't even think I've had a pill with MDMA in it yet, I've only tried two types of pills. the first was MDE, the second was MDA and Ket.

I did feel amazing at the time, I wasnt scared until about 12hrs after the trip when the k-hole thing kicked in and I havent touched pills since.

Don't go into a fucking pussy fit over what I do. I'll take 38 pills tomorrow if I want.

AuraithX said:
fuck sake, did you even read any of my posts.

first of all, I said I know pretty much everything about MDMA now after I took the 38 fucking pills.

Excellent time to learn, dumbass...

secondly, I don't think I have any kind of tolerance and I never said I did. I don't even think I've had a pill with MDMA in it yet, I've only tried two types of pills. the first was MDE, the second was MDA and Ket.

I think its time to find a new source, because whoever is selling it to you, it isnt ecstasy

I did feel amazing at the time, I wasnt scared until about 12hrs after the trip when the k-hole thing kicked in and I havent touched pills since.

Well, im glad it took a trip to the hospital to learn. Maybe next time common sence will kickin before hand...

Don't go into a fucking pussy fit over what I do. I'll take 38 pills tomorrow if I want

Oh dont worry, im not going in to a "pussy fit". Do what you want, I really dont care. But dont expect to come to an Ecstasy Discussion board which is designed for the safety and well being of others, state you had 38 pills, and expect everyone to clap, cheer and give you a sucker because they deem you as a fucking hero..

Have a great night sweetheart :)

Excellent time to learn, dumbass...

Better than never.

I think its time to find a new source, because whoever is selling it to you, it isnt ecstasy

Yeah because I didnt realize that when I said I hadn't take a pill that contained MDMA.

Oh dont worry, im not going in to a "pussy fit". Do what you want, I really dont care. But dont expect to come to an Ecstasy Discussion board which is designed for the safety and well being of others, state you had 38 pills, and expect everyone to clap, cheer and give you a sucker because they deem you as a fucking hero..

I wasn't expecting a clap, I also wasn't expecting a preacher that thinks he knows it at all when he has no idea how my body reacts to certain amounts, or even what I was taking.

listen to the people here, if you are dropping 10-15 pills a nite you will fuck yourself up real quick unless your getting some garbage ass pills. you will probably learn the hard way, but its not really my problem.

i seriously suggest you listen to people that DO know more about this drug than you do.

thizzSantaCruz said:
listen to the people here, if you are dropping 10-15 pills a nite you will fuck yourself up real quick unless your getting some garbage ass pills. you will probably learn the hard way, but its not really my problem.

i seriously suggest you listen to people that DO know more about this drug than you do.
did I not just state that they were garbage ass pills

and I do listen to people here, just not morons like rchweir and mikeyc.

Do you not think that after the last time I'll test my pills? fs yous all act like im going out next weekend to take another 38

AuraithX said:
I wasn't expecting a clap, I also wasn't expecting a preacher that thinks he knows it at all when he has no idea how my body reacts to certain amounts, or even what I was taking.

Sorry, I thought it was common sence not to take that much of anything in such a short time. Dont tell me that your body reacts that much different then everyone else and you are bulletproof taking that much. Batman cant even take that many pills and have his body not react to it.

Like I said, I didnt want to sound like I was preching. But a dumbass like you needs some sence knocked in to him. Do your homework BEFORE you go out and play next time.

Sorry if it sounded like I cared, I dont. You will do as you want anyways.

Im Done.

rchweir said:
Sorry, I thought it was common sence not to take that much of anything in such a short time. Dont tell me that your body reacts that much different then everyone else and you are bulletproof taking that much. Batman cant even take that many pills and have his body not react to it.

Like I said, I didnt want to sound like I was preching. But a dumbass like you needs some sence knocked in to him. Do your homework BEFORE you go out and play next time.

Sorry if it sounded like I cared, I dont. You will do as you want anyways.

Im Done.
if youre done gonna just fuck off out the topic and stop trying to get the last word in then.

I've already admitted about 5 times on this board that I was stupid in taking so many without knowing what was in them. Everyone that was there took fucking 30+ pills over the weekend. How was I supposed to know that wasn't normal? I watched the guy that gave them to us do 11 at the one time. I thought 15 a night was a pretty low. but I know better now, so stop bringing it up.

AuraithX said:
if youre done gonna just fuck off out the topic and stop trying to get the last word in then.

I've already admitted about 5 times on this board that I was stupid in taking so many without knowing what was in them. Everyone that was there took fucking 30+ pills over the weekend. How was I supposed to know that wasn't normal? I watched the guy that gave them to us do 11 at the one time. I thought 15 a night was a pretty low. but I know better now, so stop bringing it up.

Just to clear some shit up, you stated I was a moron. Wernt you just the one who started asking the simple questions:

) How hard is it to overdose on MDMA? anyone know the mg per kg ?

2) I know the colours dont mean anything but say a pill was pink with purple fleks, would that indicate that there is atleast 2 drugs in there?

3) What is a doube/tripple dunter pills. I know its the same drug content in it but I'm not sure exactly.

4) Can mescaline be put in a pill, i've heard mixed reactions throughout the forum?

I can just tell the way you answer and present your knowledge about ecstasy, you arnt very well informed. I keep comming back to see the intelligence of your follow up posts and maybe I can correct you on some things. I did take note that you acknowledged the fact that you were an idiot, 5 times. Im just reminding you.

Personally, I would stay away from people doing 11 pills on one drop, because I would put money on it, they are a pillhead, and probably not going far in life. But thats just what I think. I promise, hes not cool.

I'm sorry, but I can't put all this together. You say that you've done ecstasy for one month and you ate 38 pills in a weekend? Something isn't computing if you put that data together.

If, and that's a big if, you did eat 38 pills in one weekend and have only used E for one month, then your pills contain little or no MDMA, even at best. In any case, you're getting the shaft from a dealer or wasting your money