• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

K-Hole

AuraithX

Bluelighter
Has anyone here ever experienced a K-Hole? I experienced one (I think) and freaked out.

I thought I could control time and that there was no heaven/hell. Just a endless time loop. At the time, In my own little mind I fully understood the universe. The major Deja-Vu also freaked me out.

Is this a k-hole or could it possibly be something different?

in the event your pill had ketamine in it, i doubt there was enough to have gotten you to k-hole. you'd have had to have a large amount of it.

your description seems very vivid. k-holes come with tremendous short term memory loss, perhaps you're speculating a bit?

Juturna said:
in the event your pill had ketamine in it, i doubt there was enough to have gotten you to k-hole. you'd have had to have a large amount of it.

your description seems very vivid. k-holes come with tremendous short term memory loss, perhaps you're speculating a bit?
I took 38 over the span of the weekend. 13 that night. The trip did not hit me until 12 hrs or so after I took my last pill. It was activated when i had a bucket (gravity bong) and someone turned on a black light, ended up in the hospital

and I don't really understand the last sentence? :-S

Also here is someone elses encounter with a K-Hole

"My thoughts were centered on the nature of reality and what this experience was revealing about it. I felt like I grasped things in a way that I never had before. It seemed that everything was malleable and plastic, something I could change at will. While I was in the trip I felt I understood the operations of the manifest universe in a new and nearly complete way."

Basically exactly how I felt

My cousin is getting 100 of them on Friday, Hopefully I'll have my Ez Test kit by then :-D

UltimaWeapon said:
YOU TOOK 38 pills in a weekend!?!?!?!?!?!? omg.........
Yeah, My cousin took 34 and he seemed alright though. Although he went to bed before we started smoking/ turned the blacklight on.

Being in the K Hole happens after doing a good amount of Ketamine. I don't know why, but I get the vibe that you think being in the K hole happens because of ecstasy.

I kind of doubt that any of your pills had Ketamine in them, and if so it still doesn't seem like there'd be enough in each pill to go into the K hole. If you were taking Ketamine orally, I'm pretty sure you need around 3-4mg/lb. to go into the K Hole. Just seems far-fetched, but I guess it's possible.

Last edited:
Voodoochild870 said:
Being in the K Hole happens after doing a good amount of Ketamine. I don't know why, but I get the vibe that you think being in the K hole happens because of ecstasy.

I kind of doubt that any of your pills had Ketamine in them, and if so it still doesn't seem like there'd be enough in each pill to go into the K hole.
No I know that a K-Hole is caused by Ketamine.

I'm just unsure if it really was a K-Hole because it took so long to happen after it wore off.

200mg of ketamine = a K-Hole.

say there was only 10mg of Ketamine in each pill, that's 380mg of ketamine. Even if 50% was gone because of the time. That's still 190mg

By any chance were they pink shrek 2 pills???

The night i had on saturday was very similar, i had 12 of those shrek 2 pills and as soon as i lit up a fat J i started tripping my balls off,

I can rule out MDA as ive never felt scared off MDA pills

But that night i was terrfied at one point, i kept havin full blown hallucinations were my eyes were open but all i cud see were my crazy thoughts,

i could "see" music things kept morhping into each other and i could see a red and green tinge to everything.

did you have a similar experience coz the guy i gave sum of these pills to said he thort they had KET in them,
or maybe it could be the interaction between big amounts of MDMA and smoking cannabis , ??

CHECK OUT THE REPORT ON THEM

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3575

Last edited:
Yes, they were.

I was also terrified. I asked my friends to kill me. absolutely horrific.

It sounds asif your experience wasnt as strong as mine (Probably cause I took so many). I thought I was floating above my body at one point too, and that I was made out of sand. lol

AuraithX said:
Yeah, My cousin took 34 and he seemed alright though. Although he went to bed before we started smoking/ turned the blacklight on.

Um, I hate to sound like a bitch but why so many??? Isn't 1-3 a *night* enough for people anymore?

Binging is horrible, and I can't imagine why you had crazy hallucinations & started asking your friends to kill you... 8)

Please people, don't be so reckless. Respect MDxx or it will bite you in the ass.

BE SAFE! :)

RavenousBlonde said:
Um, I hate to sound like a bitch but why so many??? Isn't 1-3 a *night* enough for people anymore?

Binging is horrible, and I can't imagine why you had crazy hallucinations & started asking your friends to kill you... 8)

Please people, don't be so reckless. Respect MDxx or it will bite you in the ass.

I don't even get much of a dunt off 3. About 6 or so people I know take it and I've never seen anyone take less than 8pills.

Exactly same here mate i considered reachin for the knife at one point,

but i always eat loadsa pills, its jus my tolerance , 10 to 15 a night is the norm.

Ketamine is Different from MDXX , i can eat MDXX until i die and i will not b freaked out one bit by all the hallucinations, i reckon it cud be ketamine in those pills or maybe even 2CB , cud b anythin, but i tell u its a different experience but i did enjoy 95% of it ther was jus about 30 mins of horror at one point

Brownz said:
Exactly same here mate i considered reachin for the knife at one point,

but i always eat loadsa pills, its jus my tolerance , 10 to 15 a night is the norm.

Ketamine is Different from MDXX , i can eat MDXX until i die and i will not b freaked out one bit by all the hallucinations, i reckon it cud be ketamine in those pills or maybe even 2CB , cud b anythin, but i tell u its a different experience but i did enjoy 95% of it ther was jus about 30 mins of horror at one point
I'll test it out and get back to you.

This is basically exactly what happened to me -->
http://psychonaut.lycaeum.org/ketamine/ketamine2.htm

so I'm pretty sure now it's a K-Hole

AuraithX said:
I don't even get much of a dunt off 3. About 6 or so people I know take it and I've never seen anyone take less than 8pills.

Have you ever taken a break from MDxx? And I mean more than a month, perhaps even more?

Jeez, I hope you are getting low dose pills. 8 in a night is taking it overboard. The effects after 3 to 4 (depending on body weight) diminish greatly, and anything over 4 can be a waste of money and brain cells.

Again, not trying to be bitchy, just curious and trying to help. I don't want anyone to go overboard thinking it was "ok" because they "read that someone else did it all the time and it was quite normal".

RavenousBlonde said:

Tell this to every drug user that uses more a dose.
Basically, certain people just feel the need to get fucked silly on huge doses of drugs.
And I think most E users learned it the hard way, how MDMA abuse screws you over. A lesson lived is a lesson learned