• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Just got permabanned from /r/drugs

i'm on a week- long suspension from reddit in general for insulting some shit mods on some shit (not drug related) subforum.

fuck circlejerks, i like branching out and learning new things but everyone seems to be so tribal.

i got banned from r/therightcantmeme almost straightaway because i wouldn't bow down to stalin and castro, i called them murderous autocrats and they banned me.

the reason they gave was one word: "liberal"

i'm on a week- long suspension from reddit in general for insulting some shit mods on some shit (not drug related) subforum.

fuck circlejerks, i like branching out and learning new things but everyone seems to be so tribal.

i got banned from r/therightcantmeme almost straightaway because i wouldn't bow down to stalin and castro, i called them murderous autocrats and they banned me.

the reason they gave was one word: "liberal"
yeah man reddit is a shit show circus

it's the definition of an echo chamber

if you disagree with the manifesto of a certain reddit, or maybe you just bothered a mod, you get perma banned.

it's so stupid that they have a system set up to appeal bans... yet mods have the power to deny that... rofl?

reddit is just as bad as other social media bullshittery

yeah man reddit is a shit show circus

it's the definition of an echo chamber

if you disagree with the manifesto of a certain reddit, or maybe you just bothered a mod, you get perma banned.

it's so stupid that they have a system set up to appeal bans... yet mods have the power to deny that... rofl?

reddit is just as bad as other social media bullshittery
It is really bad, but not like IG or FB.
I basically read and write in a couple of PED and music production focused subs and that's it.

Some of my last accounts were censored. One was shadow banned I only knew when I logged out I think that is common practice on Reddit ghost censoring

Just got permabanned from reddit.com/r/drugs because some dumbass mod commented that you can't manipulate your body to pass a drug test. I said he was a dumbass. Now I'm permabanned and muted after giving life saving advice to all the teenagers who visit that subreddit.

reddit.com/u/roionsteroids IS A FUCKING LOSER, LIMP DICK LITTLE BITCH

I am going to do everything in my power to fuck him up online because I have no life and nothing better to do.

Snafu the winner... holy fuck I am a sad individual.
Wait you're Snafu?
All the fucking name changes I have no idea who's who anymore

Leave group before they ban you, on your terms. I just did that to a group on FB I joined yesterday. Made one post. The admin messages me and says it's too political so it was deleted. I quit.

I dont use reddit much, but the posts I have seen have been quite concerning. People glorifying benzo use and whatnot. I'm glad bluelight is updating its interface and what not to stay relevant. So many forums don't change with the times and die out.

All the fucking name changes I have no idea who's who anymore
I thought it was just me that'd noticed this trend of late.

Was there some type of Black Friday/Monday/Christmas discounted special for name changes running that we're not aware of?

And please: those people that change their names could you change your avatars also. It's a total mind fuck to see an avatar that you're well acquainted with only to then see that the username has changed. 🙏 Conversely: what's the point of a username change if you leave your avatar the same.

I thought it was just me that'd noticed this trend of late.

Was there some type of Black Friday/Monday/Christmas discounted special for name changes running that we're not aware of?

And please: those people that change their names could you change your avatars also. It's a total mind fuck to see an avatar that you're well acquainted with only to then see that the username has changed. 🙏 Conversely: what's the point of a username change if you leave your avatar the same.
I srsly lost count of who's who.
I actually thought @Negentropic is @negrogesic
Whoops :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it's free to moderators & crew

I've been banned from so many reddit subs that place is stupid.

The drug forums on it are full of retards I wouldn't even bother. The DMT is released in your brain when you die fuckwits. ppl that think methadone stays in your bones forever and ppl that pronounce fentanyl "fent-nol"

I think thats why BL remains so active while all kimds of otherclassical forums went dead die to reddit (using that word retard would get me permanency banned from reddit).

r/chronicpain is the only good online pain discussion resource though. All pain forums are dead or only like 12, 70 yr Olds in there.

Last edited:
Just got permabanned from reddit.com/r/drugs because some dumbass mod commented that you can't manipulate your body to pass a drug test. I said he was a dumbass. Now I'm permabanned and muted after giving life saving advice to all the teenagers who visit that subreddit.

reddit.com/u/roionsteroids IS A FUCKING LOSER, LIMP DICK LITTLE BITCH

I am going to do everything in my power to fuck him up online because I have no life and nothing better to do.

Snafu the winner... holy fuck I am a sad individual.
So don't know the details about what happened, but I'm the same cyrilio as on reddit. Feel free to message me on there what the issue is (preferably with a link to the supposedly offending post). I'll reevaluate the ban.

Roi doesn't mean this personally. He's just a serious guy and can be very strict. That's just who he is.

So don't know the details about what happened, but I'm the same cyrilio as on reddit. Feel free to message me on there what the issue is (preferably with a link to the supposedly offending post). I'll reevaluate the ban.
I sent you a chat on reddit. This thread doesn't paint the best picture, but I would like it to be reevaluated. I wasn't able to appeal, was banned from that, so this thread happened in my drunken rage.