• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Just got permabanned from /r/drugs

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
Just got permabanned from reddit.com/r/drugs because some dumbass mod commented that you can't manipulate your body to pass a drug test. I said he was a dumbass. Now I'm permabanned and muted after giving life saving advice to all the teenagers who visit that subreddit.

reddit.com/u/roionsteroids IS A FUCKING LOSER, LIMP DICK LITTLE BITCH

I am going to do everything in my power to fuck him up online because I have no life and nothing better to do.

Snafu the winner... holy fuck I am a sad individual.

Just got permabanned from reddit.com/r/drugs because some dumbass mod commented that you can't manipulate your body to pass a drug test. I said he was a dumbass. Now I'm permabanned and muted after giving life saving advice to all the teenagers who visit that subreddit.

reddit.com/u/roionsteroids IS A FUCKING LOSER, LIMP DICK LITTLE BITCH

I am going to do everything in my power to fuck him up online because I have no life and nothing better to do.

Snafu the winner... holy fuck I am a sad individual.
"Vengeance is a dish best served cold...."

Seems like pretty much all the forums (if you can call reddit a forum) are all about banning people who insult the mods. Talk shit about Bluelight but if you call me an idiot I'm not gonna ban you. Neither is anyone else.

Fuck those guys, Bluelight is all you need. Bluelight can be your only friend. Come to Bluelight.

e0126ae95c81f039f20965127d974086.gif

Seems like pretty much all the forums (if you can call reddit a forum) are all about banning people who insult the mods. Talk shit about Bluelight but if you call me an idiot I'm not gonna ban you. Neither is anyone else.

Fuck those guys, Bluelight is all you need. Bluelight can be your only friend. Come to Bluelight.

4bkek2.jpg

seriously please don't it's just a joke I'm hungover and vulnerable don't ban me k lol <3

FuCk YoU BiTcH

BAN ME

oh well, fuck that place

long live BL

I love swearing SO much! Plus it’s funny sometimes, depending on the delivery, situation, etc.

Fuck that place and their indiscriminate banning! I go on Reddit for one reason—I enjoy posting comments about things I know fuck all about and seeing if I get upvotes. I hate all spiders but I joined a Tarantula subreddit. I have been consistently posting articulately written comments about Tarantulas and making shit up as I answer. It’s great fun!

I love swearing SO much!

Me fucking, too.

It's more visceral. Feels good.

I read a study which explained swearing comes from a different part of your brain then the language section. It comes from your brain stem/primal, which is why when you stub your toe you shout FUCK! or BITCH!. Makes fucking sense. I seem to run off that part of my brain, a fucking lot.

Last edited:
I’m partly Norwegian and saying our regular swear words is not looked down upon by most Norwegians. But exclaiming “Hell” is really bad.
Interesting.

There is only one swear word I don't like saying. Cunt.

I'm no white knight or anything, but being raised solely by my mother and sister is maybe a reason I don't like that word. My mother always hated it, maybe why I do.

Just sounds... ugly to me. I can think of a lot of other colorful, better words to reference instead of that.

Nah I only ban spammers. I don't think I've ever banned someone besides a spammer. Occasionally (very occasionally) it happens when someone is repeatedly troublesome to the other members and won't stop after like 10 chances after committing 10 egregious acts.

Reddit is a frustrating place at times for sure. An obvious herd/mob mentality on display, which isn't unexpected but is annoying at times especially when the mob thinking is incorrect (of course, this is often times a matter of perspective, there isn't always a right and wrong way of thinking). And so many young people, which isn't necessarily a problem as they need access to drug related HR just as much, if not more, than the rest of us. Just the level of maturity on display is often times lacking.

An example: Reddit started shutting down subreddits that were allowing source discussion (who didn't see that coming? I'm surprised it took as long as it did) and as a defense mechanism/way to survive the mods of most subreddits modified and enforced rules of no source discussion. The general reaction, even still to this day, is appalling. A lot of members seem they are so completely entitled to this type of discussion and don't seem to understand or care about the bigger picture. I mean, I get it... it sucks to have lost that type of open/free discussion but the way in which a lot of members conducted themselves in reaction to this was/is downright embarrassing.

FUCKING ASSHOLE MOD