• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Just got permabanned from /r/drugs

I sent you a chat on reddit. This thread doesn't paint the best picture, but I would like it to be reevaluated. I wasn't able to appeal, was banned from that, so this thread happened in my drunken rage.
I totally get it. Have to admit I occasionally react similarly when something makes me mad. You're forgiven.

Just got permabanned from reddit.com/r/drugs because some dumbass mod commented that you can't manipulate your body to pass a drug test. I said he was a dumbass. Now I'm permabanned and muted after giving life saving advice to all the teenagers who visit that subreddit.

reddit.com/u/roionsteroids IS A FUCKING LOSER, LIMP DICK LITTLE BITCH

I am going to do everything in my power to fuck him up online because I have no life and nothing better to do.

Snafu the winner... holy fuck I am a sad individual.
Those reddit are assholes.got banned pretty soon in some kratom thread.As i know have not broke any rule.Fuck it.Long live Bluelight!

This why you should avoid most sites that make you create an account

Try out the chan boards for lolz

I've been banned from 8chan 10 times today because I have thousands of VPN servers to choose from hahaha maybe I should switch to CyberGhost since they have over 7000 in 91 countries

Maybe I'll change it up though and go on tor and keep changing exit nodes <3
How can you get banned from 8chan? I thought it was an anything goes sort of site?

reddit is a cesspool. the problem with mods online, is that its an unpaid job that sucks, so only the biggest fucking losers do it. i know, i did it for computer forums. and im a fucking dork.

so the people on reddit are fat retards who do it for karma, until the internet got big enough that some of these dorks make good money by controlling their community with an iron fist.

the internet sucked after they let girls online

Me fucking, too.

It's more visceral. Feels good.

I read a study which explained swearing comes from a different part of your brain then the language section. It comes from your brain stem/primal, which is why when you stub your toe you shout FUCK! or BITCH!. Makes fucking sense. I seem to run off that part of my brain, a fucking lot.
Swearing is a legitimate form of expression, for when your vocabulary is insufficient to express your outrage, at a situation.
Best description I've heard though is, the word 'fucking' in a Glaswegian accent, just announces that a noun is coming 🤣 (applies to a geordie accent as well, as anyone who knows me, is well aware of!).