Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Yeah, this season's been pretty weak. I laughed my ass off at the intro to Mac's Big Break though. His face is priceless! (in fact Mac's faces pretty much make the show)

Also..."You can't censor me, I'm a bit of a badass"

I need to first say, I have been a fan from the pilot. Couldn't shut up about the show, even bought seasons 1-3 and the Christmas movie. I've missed a lot of season 4 but..

WFT is up with season 5? Seriously. Ridiculous is expected and appreciated here, but its just getting annoying as shit to have every other scene climax to a screaming match with each character trying to be the most obnoxious by yelling above the others.

I hope they work Frank more because he's the bomb. After hearing an interview with McElhenney (sp?) sounds like the passion is cooling for the project and there may not be many more seasons.

Flip. flip. flip adelphia!

I've only just almost finished season 1 and I nearly wet my pants a couple of times :)

Liking this quite a great deal.

I LOVE this show. the best show about nothing since seinfeld lol Its all about frank reynolds and charlie kelly!!

Yea season six hasn't been quite as good as the rest, but I'd still re-watch many of the episodes in it.

The ep were Mac says jabronis a lot is amazing.

Season 6 was worst (save for a few episodes), but still better than most other shows IMO. 39 more episodes have been ordered FYI.

Season 7 begins on the 15th! Apparently Rob McElhenney (Mac) put on 50lbs for the new season, then dropped half of it when shooting was finished.

^^^I don't really know what that means, but was I right or was I right?
Line from Always Sunny. Yes the boat episode was pretty grand. I loved when Dennis says something along the lines of "Come on bro, you have to sell us this boat, we have had this idea and have been working on it for three days. Thats a level of enthusiasm I had yet to reach in life, my friend."

I also like the episode where Mac and Charlie fix up that pool. When they were just chugging those brews in front of the pool, it reminded me of the TPB. Can't wait for the new season.

You gotta pay the troll toll, if you want to get into that boy's hole, you gotta pay the troll toll to get in...

l_27ba7996e2d147b7b9e451eeb9b2b368.jpg

Last edited:
Day man...
fighter of the night man.
champion of the sun.

Last edited:
Dayman!
oooooOOOOOOoooh!
Fighter of the Nightman!
oooooOOOOOOoooh!
Champion of the sun!
He's a master of karate and friendship for everyone!