Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
The episode tonight (recession) was great, but I was disappointed by all the plugs for dave and busters:\

i thought last nights episode was funny (not the best one) but funny...
I had to laugh at all the D&B references because that is the "new" product placement for advertisers, and after a while it just seemed like they were mocking the sponsors

The episode tonight (recession) was great, but I was disappointed by all the plugs for dave and busters:\

I caught this as well. Then 3/5 commercial breaks featured D&B ads. Comedy gold or complete sell out?

LOL at Paddy Dollars distribution plan

I love danny davito in this show. The episode where he buys a bong and when he plays a troll in the musical is classic.

I caught this as well. Then 3/5 commercial breaks featured D&B ads. Comedy gold or complete sell out?

LOL at Paddy Dollars distribution plan

They also endorsed Coors a couple of times. If this is the only episode with product placement-y type stuff I'll forgive them. However, much more and I'll be blah-ing. Yeah, I didn't really like the episode as a whole very much even ignoring the blatant D&B advertising.

the product placement really grated on my nerves... i also hope it was an attempt at humor and not the new trend of the show.

Aside from a few good moments in each episode, season 5 is weak as hell so far.

They also endorsed Coors a couple of times. If this is the only episode with product placement-y type stuff I'll forgive them. However, much more and I'll be blah-ing. Yeah, I didn't really like the episode as a whole very much even ignoring the blatant D&B advertising.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Coors Placements. "the blue means they're cold!"

and the coors sign that turned out to be a closed sign

It was a pretty lackluster episode, but they have had a Coors Light sign hanging up in the bar in past seasons. Not saying that makes it OK, just that it's not like it came out of nowhere.

love this show

danny devito really cracks me up

he's the tallest midget in the world, I think

It was a pretty lackluster episode, but they have had a Coors Light sign hanging up in the bar in past seasons. Not saying that makes it OK, just that it's not like it came out of nowhere.

Right on, we all know they just drink Yuengling anyway. ;)

A Coors sign in the back of a bar isn't quite the same as touting their special bottle not to mention the Dave and Busters bit. It's just shameless product placement at that point.

haha I liked the intervention episode when they go to the interventionist and their drinking wine in a can. "Are you trying to intervene on us?!?"

^i second. this season has been up and down but this one was hilarious.

"do wasps make honey"?

magnets!

re: product placement

i personally found it amusing and would rather it be over the top / in your face as opposed to attempting to be sly.

"you're not gonna find a better steak in an arcade environment"

classic