Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Anyone catch the season 4 premiere? I was a little iffy during the first half of it, but laughed a lot during the second half. Poor Rickety Cricket. I'm hoping the next few episodes get better. Still, this show is way better the most of the other stuff floating around in television land these days. Thoughts?

yeah it was great. My new Thursday night line up will be heroin and philly.

I got a buddy of mien to watch it with me and he agreed we need to chill thursday nights, shoot some dope and zone out to always sunny. I freakin love that show.

"nah man, that was John Rambo"

I'm so glad the premiere was so funny. It's always a concern that time off and new seasons may cause a slight faltering, but not here! I found the second episode better than the first but good nonetheless.

WILDCARD!

Second episode was amazing! It's totally boss that this show, The Office, and 30 Rock are now all going to be on the same night.

"I say, I say, I say..."

Unglued said:
Second episode was amazing! It's totally boss that this show, The Office, and 30 Rock are now all going to be on the same night.

"I say, I say, I say..."
What teh hell, now your talking like foghorn leghorn. =D

I LOVE this show

I just started watching re-runs a few months ago and now new ones are back on the air. Can't believe I overlooked this show when it first came out!

Oh I'm so glad you bumped this Bardo! I'm enjoying the new season immensely. I love the scheming in the U-Haul and Charlie eating the whole pear. :D

i'm definitely looking forward to this new season. so far i caught one episode (baby/house) and enjoyed it.

Second episode was far better than the first. I thought the housing crisis thing was pretty ham fisted and over all "trying too hard" despite some funny jokes.

^ I don't know what you're talking about... good realtor/bad realtor was amazing. ;)

That was one of the funny jokes. I thought it ended real abruptly and the chanting was just...dumb. I mean, I realize all these characters are complete idiots but this seemed to paint them as mindless morons. Just thought it wasn't staying as true to the characters as I am used to from previous seasons.

Sweet Dee was totally off-character the first episode, IMO but reeled her old alky yet somewhat even-kilter self back in during the second. I might be a bit insulated from thinking episodes are bad as I'm already of the opinion they can do no wrong. =D

Last nights episode was so funny. DeVito yelling Shitballs was pure win

damn, last nights episode was one of the funniest yet

and much much better than the season premier imo