Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
episode was fail. except "an original hitler" line, that was great. remove that single joke and total fail :|

^ i agree.
the nightman cometh is the single best piece of comedy i've ever seen.

The worst Sunny episodes are still funnier than 90% of other TV comedies.

I thought that painting episode was really disappointing. I much prefer it when the gang are just completely oblivious to the way they're behaving around some people. That's usually when it's funniest. I think my favourite episode is probably when Frank gets an intervention. So good. Wine in a can.

The worst Sunny episodes are still funnier than 90% of other TV comedies.
qft

I thought that painting episode was really disappointing. I much prefer it when the gang are just completely oblivious to the way they're behaving around some people. That's usually when it's funniest. I think my favourite episode is probably when Frank gets an intervention. So good. Wine in a can.
"you might want to be armed"
LOL

painting episode wasn't great but kind of funny. The last episode i thought was amazing though, i was also really high when i watched it. I will watch every iasip episode like this from now on.

Hmmm, latest episode was just as disappointing. Season 8 has kinda sucked so far.

I didn't laugh very much at the last episode. I generally don't like rehashing old jokes from previous episodes... unless it's Arrested Development who pulled it off masterfully.

i dunno i thought it was pretty funny. Wild card bitches yeeeehawwww lol

Last nights episode was decent IMO. Especially when bill mentions the chemical name for mdpv as bath salts lol. I don't think season 8 has been bad at all, i could see people not getting some of the jokes because they haven't obsessively watched the show though.

Yeah, it's not every sitcom that casually includes people spiking drinks with MDPV as a plot point, they do well to integrate taboo stuff into a mainstream comedy show.

Idk this show has always been kind of funny but it never really made me laugh real hard at anything. Just alot of yelling over each other and ridiculous chains of events

this show is hilarious. for those unaquainted, watch the "mac+charlie die" episodes. or "the gang sells out"