Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
"this is about much more than just business. this is about the thrill of wearing another man's skin."

this new season is really showcasing dennis's lack of humanity and i love it.

Altho i've seen all the seasons now I tend to forget some as I often watch late at night, but I am wondering what drugs they have covered in their shows? I'll list the ones that come to mind -

Crack (lol at when dee and denis were crack heads for a while) and also the hooker frank was banging and going to marry.

Bath salts - halloween episode lol.

Cocaine - the mob episode and possibly others.

LSD - when frank and charlie goto watch the try outs for the grid iron (football?) and frank eats shit loads of acid and trips hard and charlie got slipped some too I think?

Ecstasy/mdma - when dennis goes to the nightclub and dee doesnt get in and he meets some chicks and they give him a tab - the weirdo dancing guy on public access tv... Also sweet dee has a tab the next time when she does get in and they both end up on that guys show.

Can't think of any cannabis one(s)? have they covered any other drugs? Of course there is many alcohol episodes lol

Love the show, It's hilarious. They don't give a shit about swearing or smoking or portraying drug use, so many levels of humour. One of my fav comedy shows. I think I found out about it from here, afaik its not on tv here (well commercial tv anyway) i dont subscribe to any cable or satellite tv.

^i can't remember the episodes but people in the bar were shooting heroin in the bar when frank's korean friends were there. Also i remember an episode starting with frank smoking a bong. I think Dennis and Dee also have a cousin, Gail the snail, who also gets high.

There's also the episode where Charlie and Mac crash Dee's car and are using poppers throughout. I'm sure there are others.

haha yeah thanks... some of them are coming back now, gail the snail wanted to take one of them to a rave and they were throwing salt at her.

edit - Also recall dee on the boxing one I think it was where she got into the steroids, and so did charlie maybe. And Charlie of course with his ongoing glue sniffing (and maybe other substances)

Last edited:
Ok keep in mind this theory is a bit paranoid and I'm willing to admit I'm probably making all this up, but does anyone else think there are subtle nods at the crew being addicted to drugs?

In the episode The Waitres Gets Married, Charlie has a box marked H which is supposed to mean Hornets, but I can think of other things that starts with H and leaves "bitemarks". He then passes this box of H over to the waitress' new boyfriend like "good luck sucker now you deal with the box full of hornets"
Somewhere I also think they casually mentioned that you need to cover up and shouldn't be stupid and walking around in shorts if you've been stung by hornets. There's just something about some of the stories that make me think there's some hidden plot about their RL relationships.

Like the episode with cats in the wall to me somehow turned into an analogy of them trying to get one of the castmembers out of drug addiction. Like the cat is stuck in the wall, and they send in another cat to help but it also gets stuck in the wall(addicted?).
When Dee and Charlie are planning how to get the cats out of the wall, you can see Dennis stumbling around in the background livingroom real fucked up like, and someone mutters something like "I can't believe he's not getting this, this is such a setup"
Dennis really looks like he's about to nod out in many scenes, I can't remember exactly which one but they are driving in a car with Dennis in the front and he looks like he's barely awake.

haha yeah thanks... some of them are coming back now, gail the snail wanted to take one of them to a rave and they were throwing salt at her.

edit - Also recall dee on the boxing one I think it was where she got into the steroids, and so did charlie maybe. And Charlie of course with his ongoing glue sniffing (and maybe other substances)

Don't forget Sun Tan Lotion...

tumblr_lycet4yoit1r0jmpmo1_500.gif

...and poppers.

maccharlieshootkq6.gif

but does anyone else think there are subtle nods at the crew being addicted to drugs?

Im not sure, maybe they have gone thru stages?

hehe yeah suntan lotion :p

Did anyone find the recent episode 'the gang dines out' not too funny? Some of it was ok I guess, but it all being in that restaurant and mostly at their own tables kind of sucked. (I thought anyway).

Yeah the Gang Dines Out was a bit of a letdown. It felt like it was going somewhere though, things got crazier and crazier but never really reached the usual epic chaos at the end. Used to be that things escalated untill everyone were screaming at the top of their lungs throwing stuff.

The other dinnerguests should have been running for their lives at the end. Like a food-throwing escalation ending with a half-naked Frank covered in gravy humping the leg of the lady that takes your reservations and did not like money stuffed in her bra. Like someone call the cops this place is a zoo

i think the point of the episode was to be different from the regular ones. Instead of the gang yelling at each other, they laughed with each other, even Dee. The episode wasn't bad, just different from the regular formula. I thought the speeches they made were hilarious and when Denis sang for Mac it was fucking funny lol.

i liked Dee's line where she says she was with a guy in the army who loved jean shorts lol. They are constantly self-referential and i find that funny.

O my damn I have watched this show from the beginning it is one of my top 5 favorites! But I do have a inapropiatte sinse of humor! It's cool that Mac and Dee are married in real life and so are the waitress and Charlie! Very awesome show! Love most every show one of my favorite lines "Wild Card Bitches!"

Altho i've seen all the seasons now I tend to forget some as I often watch late at night, but I am wondering what drugs they have covered in their shows? I'll list the ones that come to mind -

Crack (lol at when dee and denis were crack heads for a while) and also the hooker frank was banging and going to marry.

Bath salts - halloween episode lol.

Cocaine - the mob episode and possibly others.

LSD - when frank and charlie goto watch the try outs for the grid iron (football?) and frank eats shit loads of acid and trips hard and charlie got slipped some too I think?

Ecstasy/mdma - when dennis goes to the nightclub and dee doesnt get in and he meets some chicks and they give him a tab - the weirdo dancing guy on public access tv... Also sweet dee has a tab the next time when she does get in and they both end up on that guys show.

Can't think of any cannabis one(s)? have they covered any other drugs? Of course there is many alcohol episodes lol

Love the show, It's hilarious. They don't give a shit about swearing or smoking or portraying drug use, so many levels of humour. One of my fav comedy shows. I think I found out about it from here, afaik its not on tv here (well commercial tv anyway) i dont subscribe to any cable or satellite tv.

weed: one episode opens with frank hitting a big purple bong, there's also the gale the snail episode where frank smokes a 'bone' at the funeral and gail the snail offers medical grade
mdma: the waitress while in jersey shore
pcp: also from jersey shore episode
coke: when frank's brother geno shows up and they revisit the jazz club they used to own, frank was sent to south american to weigh and do a shit load of coke...also when they try to figure out whose the father of dee's baby bill ponderosa shows up with a shit load of coke
huffing: charlie will huff anything,one episode they all go back in the office and huff away the night
heroin: mack's dad wants charlie and mack to smuggle it thru their anus
crack: roxie the whore frank plans to marry
oxy: charlie sells them to the jockies at the country club

i just got done watching every episode ,so this stuff is fresh

HA, This is great... I am the only person around here that has even heard of Sunny.

The Jersey trip episode was my favorite to. Especially after Charlie finished his sun tan lotion on the beach and got to see how romantic things are under the boardwalk.

tumblr_meb0fg5bYX1rfjkwpo1_500.gif

kitten mittens

That may have been posted already, but I'm not about to scroll thru 11 more pages to check %)

Glenn Howerton ‏@Glenn_Howerton
Season 9 writing is coming along nicely. Which is to say, we've got nothing.

"Alright, calm down everyone. We're just getting started. It's gonna be great. The whole season takes place on a space station by the way."

lol.

Hands down my favorite show on TV. I'm soon to be getting a "Charlie" tattoo.
Full on rapist...