• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is vomiting a sign of too much?

Too many assumption regarding my drug use.
I haven't used any H for over a year and a half so I don't know why you think it's inevitable I get addicted to it.
The euphoria was better than oxy but not enough to make me want to do more as soon as possible and effects were too sedating to use except before bedtime and the nausea was a killjoy so once I used up the small amount I bought and never bought again. The thought of railing some H makes me think of nausea and puking so have zero desire to use it and the cost is prohibitive in Australia and I've got more important things to consider than getting high even if it were to be 1000 times better than an orgasm.
I tend to find drugs that are reported to be highly euphoric for a lot of people only moderately so for me and side effects are too unpleasant to even consider daily use. That includes other highly addictive drugs like amps and meth so pretty much limits my drug use despite dabbling in them for many years. To me they're a minor escape that I like to do a few times a month max. I've watched people get addicted to meth and heroin and telling me how awesomely good they make them feel and I'm always scratching my head wondering how can they like it so much to get addicted? It's alright but not THAT good. But everyone's different you know.
Have you ever taken anti psychotic medication?

Have you ever taken anti psychotic medication?
Never taken it. Not on any other medication either. To me opiates feel like a benzo but better. A cozy and relaxing mental feeling. It's a nice feeling that lasted about 30mins but there is no physical euphoria like warmth or tingles or that feeling that makes me think damn this shit is good.

Last edited:
Depends on tolerance. When I first started using, I found that 20mg or more of hydro made me yak the next day as did equipotent amounts of heroin. If I did too much H, I would puke on the spot.

The body assumes opioids are poison when ingested, and in fact morphine, codeine, and thebaine are technically phytotoxins by definition. If you look into it, many people experience nausea at even sub-therapeutic doses of morphine and oxycodone IIRC.

So if your tolerance is zilch, no nausea is an expected common side effect. If you've been using a while, you either overused or are experiencing GI complications of your use. Nothing new to me, I've had all 3 of those happen.

Too many assumption regarding my drug use.
I haven't used any H for over a year and a half so I don't know why you think it's inevitable I get addicted to it.
The euphoria was better than oxy but not enough to make me want to do more as soon as possible and effects were too sedating to use except before bedtime and the nausea was a killjoy so once I used up the small amount I bought and never bought again. The thought of railing some H makes me think of nausea and puking so have zero desire to use it and the cost is prohibitive in Australia and I've got more important things to consider than getting high even if it were to be 1000 times better than an orgasm.
I tend to find drugs that are reported to be highly euphoric for a lot of people only moderately so for me and side effects are too unpleasant to even consider daily use. That includes other highly addictive drugs like amps and meth so pretty much limits my drug use despite dabbling in them for many years. To me they're a minor escape that I like to do a few times a month max. I've watched people get addicted to meth and heroin and telling me how awesomely good they make them feel and I'm always scratching my head wondering how can they like it so much to get addicted? It's alright but not THAT good. But everyone's different you know.
Incorrect. Actually not a single assumption regarding your drug use.
Unless you want to say that you're physically not humanoid, then ofc your heroin fairy tale would end differently. Otherwise this is pretty much the way it goes. Not an assumption about you, just how it goes with heroin addicts.

Other than that you seem to be taking oxy? Which is pretty close to heroin chemically,
so you can't really say "you haven't used heroin", because that's just poppycock.
That's like me drinking 5 energy drinks and saying "i didn't have a single cup of coffee today"
ofc it's true, but that doesn't have to mean much.

Just saying how it usually goes, and trust me, I meet dozens of you every day. "I'm not addicted, I just like getting high", "there's nothing wrong with wanting to be high", "I have everything under control", "I can chip forever", honestly I've heard everything regarding heroin. And the simple truth is usually, when someone tells me they aren't addicted, those are the worst cases, because they're not going to admit anything to themselves until the heroin has taken everything

edit: Again, my question: Why do you still want to take it, if it makes you vomit and feel bad? That's what you should think about. Why is your brain still so intent on using it, if your body said "FUCK THIS SHIT". Just think about it. Opiates are pure psychological warfare, and they're going to break you down til you want nothing more in this world.

edit2: Yes, I'm aware that the chances that you're going to stop are slim, but I still want to try to get you to think logically about opiates, but I also know how much they rearrange your thought process and you don't need to tell me that you're likely not going to stop, I know that. Chances that anyone taking opiates from time to time is going to stop are very slim, that's why this spiral is so fucking dangerous.

Last edited:
Where in my post do I say I'm addicted to heroin or oxy? Your whole rant is making assumptions since it reeks of anti drug crap. Most people use the stuff to get high while I never used h to get high, more like a way to relax slightly much like using a few drinks to relax so kept doses low and spaced out to a few times a month ONE AND A HALF YEARS AGO.
According to you I'm pretty much an addict or on the path to h addiction ah hah despite no using for 1 & 1/2 years.
This might surprise you but not everyone enjoys h so much they lose all self control. It was about as enjoyable as a strong benzo buzz. I've got heaps of benzos on hand that I can decide to abuse anytime I want, yet only used them once every few months when needed.
God it's so irritating you make me out to be so weak willed.
Quit acting like I'm compulsively using and and can't stay away from oxy when in reality I've got 1 script for oxy and I'm using it to see if I can get high off of it and want it off the bucketlist.

Last edited:
Where in my post do I say I'm addicted to heroin or oxy? Your whole rant is making assumptions since it reeks of anti drug crap. Most people use the stuff to get high while I never used h to get high, more like a way to relax slightly much like using a few drinks to relax so kept doses low and spaced out to a few times a month ONE AND A HALF YEARS AGO. Does that say anything?
This might surprise you but not everyone enjoys h so much they lose all self control. It was about as enjoyable as a benzo buzz. And I've got heaps of benzos yet only used them once every few months when needed.
God it's so irritating you make me out to be so weak willed.
I've got 1 script for oxy so I'm using it to see if I can get high off of it and want it off the bucketlist.
Quit acting like I use this shit everyday and can't stay away from it.
As I said: in due time, there is almost no escaping opiates. Opiates play a very long game, and they are patient. They don't force you to do anything, they're just so amazing chemically that you cannot resist, sooner or later. And see there: one and a half years for you, and you're back to taking oxys.
But you're clearly psychologically addicted(at least addicted to the idea of the high), or you wouldn't want to try again when it makes you vomit and feel bad.
Your words don't matter that much as does how you say what.

As I also said: I'm not trying to make you stop. Well I'm trying to be trying, but it's so hard with you opiate people.
You never listen, and 5 years later you cry your eyes out because no one made you stop.
Please mark my words and look at your situation in 5 years, if you continue doing this (even if it's only on the weekend at first)
Sure you still have a semblance of free will after chipping opiates for a while, but it's going to decrease more and more.

All of this is "if you do not stop", I think you didn't really get that.
I'm not talking about you now, I'm talking about when the opiates have their claws in you.
Do you not understand basic chemistry? Should I explain the mu opioid receptor thing to you?
Opiates make it like instinct to take more opiates after a time. Your personal strength and feelings don't matter much, that is a chemical process within your body, and you don't have a say in it.

There's no way to "will" yourself out of an opiate addiction and still be taking opiates, it's a purely chemical rearrangement of yourself that puts opiates on the #1 of your priority list, and your body unable to deal with body-own opiates.

I mean, have fun for the next few years, but you're going to fucking regret it if you continue, I promise you.
I work wth addicts, I know this fucking game, and no matter how "strong" you think you are, the opiates are stronger.

edit: And yes, I am anti-drug. Drugs have fucked up everything around me, my grandma died because of opiates before i ever got to know her, it killed 2 very good friends of mine, the 3rd might follow soon, we're just waiting for the news.. psychedelics almost killed me a bunch of times. Robbed a shitload of friends of mine of the opportunity to do anything with their lives. I'm 9 years clean of anything but weed now.

Last edited:
As I said: in due time, there is almost no escaping opiates.
But you're clearly psychologically addicted, or you wouldn't want to try again when it makes you vomit and feel bad.
Your words don't matter that much as does how you say what.

As I also said: I'm not trying to make you stop. Well I'm trying to be trying, but it's so hard with you opiate people.
You never listen, and 5 years later you cry your eyes out because no one made you stop.
Please mark my words and look at your situation in 5 years, if you continue doing this
Sure you still have a semblance of free will after chipping opiates for a while, but it's going to decrease more and more.

All of this is "if you do not stop", I think you didn't really get that.
I'm not talking about you now, I'm talking about when the opiates have their claws in you.
Do you not understand basic chemistry? Should I explain the mu opioid receptor thing to you?
Opiates make it like instinct to take more opiates after a time. Your personal strength and feelings don't matter much, that is a chemical process within your body, and you don't have a say in it.
I'm not psychologically addicted. I want to keep doing this not just because I'm trying to get a high I'm journaling the effects of each dose increment to write up as a trip report on erowid at some point so am pushing the doses higher until my script runs out.

I'm not psychologically addicted. I want to keep doing this not just because I'm trying to get a high I'm journaling the effects of each dose increment to write up as a trip report on erowid at some point so am pushing the doses higher until my script runs out.
Tell yourself that, man. I'm sure you believe it, that's what I find so dangerous about opiates.
They're so subtle, it's almost impossible to realize how subtly they are going to find more reasons to try opiates.

I really wish you all the luck and really hope you will be able to stop when your script runs out.
You are not playin with fire, you are playing with a bunsen burner.

I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm being honest as to what I have witnessed, and what I have read on this forum page upon page upon page upon page. It never starts with "I NEED OPIATES ALL THE TIME", it always starts masked as scientific curiosity, or "medical self-treatment", "only on weekends to not get addicted", srsly I've seen it a bunch of times

I've got easy access to h and used to use it on weekends just to treat myself and had zero desire to use it on weekdays so addiction isn't a problem for me. I just wanna get the level of euphoria people often speak of so a higher dose should hopefully do it. Nausea and vomiting is just a price to pay for it I guess. I've got one script with no repeats and don't wanna waste it on low doses.
Opiate euphoria is something that grows on you. Not something that happens all at once.

It's not like MDMA where the first time you use it you're blown away by the extreme euphoria at all!

I don't think I really thought of oxy as an AMAZING feeling that I couldn't live without until I had been using it for awhile. Like you I puked the first time too.

It's like Lil Wyte says in the song oxycotton, "You gotta be on your P's and Q's to even feel it man."

You said you used heroin before. Didn't that make you puke, too? If it didn't I'm not sure you had heroin.

I don't really feel like I'm high on an opiate if I'm not puking. That's why by the time I quit doing oxy I was snorting between 350 and 400mg per day.

If you don't really like it stop it now before you fall in love with it. Once you're in love with that high you're done for. At least it's that way for a lot of people.

Tell yourself that, man. I'm sure you believe it, that's what I find so dangerous about opiates.
They're so subtle, it's almost impossible to realize how subtly they are going to find more reasons to try opiates.

I really wish you all the luck and really hope you will be able to stop when your script runs out.
You are not playin with fire, you are playing with a bunsen burner.

I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm being honest as to what I have witnessed, and what I have read on this forum page upon page upon page upon page. It never starts with "I NEED OPIATES ALL THE TIME", it always starts masked as scientific curiosity, or "medical self-treatment", "only on weekends to not get addicted", srsly I've seen it a bunch of times
Well then why aren't I doing it more often? Why aren't I out buying heroin despite it easily obtainable? I'll tell you why. Because I actually enjoy it about as much as an alcohol hangover. I'm not even looking forward to my planned dose this weekend since I know it's just about an hour of relaxation followed by a full day of sickness and lethargy but am gonna do it regardless just for the journal entry.

Well then why aren't I doing it more often? Why aren't I out buying heroin despite it easily obtainable? I'll tell you why. Because I actually enjoy it about as much as an alcohol hangover. I'm not even looking forward to my planned dose this weekend since I know it's just about an hour of relaxation followed by a full day of sickness and lethargy but am gonna do it regardless just for the journal entry.
And what is the point of the journal entry? A drug report?
You put yourself in danger of becoming chemically fucked up for life to write.. a drug report?
Of which there are thousands upon thousands upon thousands already?
You're not looking forward to it? I do not believe you.

You are seriously underestimating opiates because you got away from heroin rather easy once
Tachyphylaxis, dude. You don't start a new clock when you start taking opiates again, you unpause the old clock

Opiate euphoria is something that grows on you. Not something that happens all at once.

It's not like MDMA where the first time you use it you're blown away by the extreme euphoria at all!

I don't think I really thought of oxy as an AMAZING feeling that I couldn't live without until I had been using it for awhile. Like you I puked the first time too.

It's like Lil Wyte says in the song oxycotton, "You gotta be on your P's and Q's to even feel it man."

You said you used heroin before. Didn't that make you puke, too? If it didn't I'm not sure you had heroin.

I don't really feel like I'm high on an opiate if I'm not puking. That's why by the time I quit doing oxy I was snorting between 350 and 400mg per day.

If you don't really like it stop it now before you fall in love with it. Once you're in love with that high you're done for. At least it's that way for a lot of people.
My h tested postive for heroin so I'm sure it was heroin. Heroin never grew on me because my doses were pretty low and I wasn't chasing euphoria. Just used low doses for minor sedation and relaxation much like a benzo. The nausea and puking acted like a barrier to use high doses.

The feeling I get on oxy is more like a benzo relaxation and mental calmness but there is little euphoria. Though I do only use it once a fortnight.

And what is the point of the journal entry? A drug report?
You put yourself in danger of becoming chemically fucked up for life to write.. a drug report?
Of which there are thousands upon thousands upon thousands already?
You're not looking forward to it? I do not believe you.
Yes a trip report I can write up on erowid. It's like a minor hobby I've taken up and done it with various other drugs.
I'm not looking forward to the sickness I mean.
This isn't some lame justification for popping oxys if you think that.
If I lost all my oxys I won't lose sleep over it.

Yes a trip report I can write up on erowid. It's like a minor hobby I've taken up and done it with various other drugs.
I'm not looking forward to the sickness I mean.
This isn't some lame justification for popping oxys if you think that.
If I lost all my oxys I won't lose sleep over it.
Then do yourself a favor and lose them.
I don't know how long this script is, but it might be enough to have you hooked.
Just lose them. Fuck this experiment, fuck putting yourself in danger for "science" when science gains nothing out of it

Then do yourself a favor and lose them.
I don't know how long this script is, but it might be enough to have you hooked.
Just lose them. Fuck this experiment, fuck putting yourself in danger for "science" when science gains nothing out of it
Dude calm down.
I've got like 8 x 20mg oxynorms left and that's the end of my script. Even the black market where I'm at hardly ever has oxys and when they do come around are like 200 a capsule. Yeah not exactly something I'd be interested in pursuing.

Dude calm down.
I've got like 8 x 20mg oxynorms left and that's the end of my script. Even the black market where I'm at hardly ever has oxys and when they do come around are like 200 a capsule. Yeah not exactly something I'd be interested in pursuing.
Tell that to someone who hasn't lost friends to fucking "little experiments" like yours ^^
I'm really sorry, and I don't want to offend you. I just want you to be able to get out unscathed, and that's something I see very rarely at my job. The pull is so fucking subtle, please be careful and stop underestimating them.

Just stop after the script and be done with it. It would be smarter to stop now, but I doubt you can get rid of them now

Tell that to someone who hasn't lost friends to fucking "little experiments" like yours ^^
I'm really sorry, and I don't want to offend you. I just want you to be able to get out unscathed, and that's something I see very rarely at my job. The pull is so fucking subtle, please be careful and stop underestimating them.

Just stop after the script and be done with it. It would be smarter to stop now, but I doubt you can get rid of them now
There is no pull since they are pretty overrated IME. I can get more high off a benzo and for far cheaper as well yet my life hasn't gone down the toilet to benzos so why do you think opiates are any different. If I didn't have them I'd never seek them out either.

The euphoria I experienced for an hour was pretty lame for 30mg and I got almost zero tolly.
Well, opioids are drugs which produce subtle high (if you won't take fentanyl, good heroin or hydromorphone - that one is quite like a punch of euphoria right to your face.). A few hours ago i took 120mg ER oxy and it is still very subtle, gentle high. But i almost puked.

There is no pull since they are pretty overrated IME. I can get more high off a benzo and for far cheaper as well yet my life hasn't gone down the toilet to benzos so why do you think opiates are any different. If I didn't have them I'd never seek them out either.
Lol. Yeah, whatever. I'm done trying to save your ass from yourself. I'm done with your ignorance. You are naive, and underestimating opiates like that is going to bite your ass off. Have fun with that.

Yknow what: fall, fall as deep as you want, but don't you dare blame anyone but yourself for what you're doing here.
See you in TDS in a year or two

"There is no pull", i'm still laughing

Brush your teeth to neutralize the acid around your teeth and gums.
Just a quick note. Don’t brush your teeth after vomiting. It doesn’t neutralise anything, it makes things much worse.

As a professional vomiter, it’s best to brush teeth before you vomit to protect them. Of course, not much use in this case.