• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Is the alien shit ruining dmt discussion?

I had an experience on mushrooms once where all of a sudden I knew there were aliens around me. I was standing in my living room, I couldn't pin point where they were or see them but I knew they were there and it scared me a bit. But then I had the realisation that I was an alien too and the fear went away. Bizarre.

As for what people see, I’ve seen both traditional things natives see like jaguars, shamans, Mayan/Aztec symbols, etc. But also have seen greys..
I usually have Angelic types of trips touching some things that seem so Holy. However one time I took 5 grams of Amazonian Cubes that were very strong. I was laying on my bed watching the scenery and story with my eyes closed. Then a very weird feeling came over me dread, somber like the air was let out of me. I still had my eyes closed but noticed as I backed up behind my eyes that I was looking right into the eye of what they call a grey I guess. Same sinister look and it was telling me everything I ever did was because IT wanted me too. Laughing in an evil way like the movies. And for a minute it seemed true, like I was under its spell. Very scary and unsettling. I remembered from the fables on how to get rid of the devil. So I told this grey that if I did everything it wanted me too then it wanted me to tell it to get lost forever. So I said get lost for good. And it left. (clever right?) I was left very unsettled and the rest of the trip was dark. I just had to make it past that trip. But there are forces that are dark and light I believe.

One month later I took 5 grams of the same mushrooms and was hiking on a trail in the woods and for about 5 seconds I had one of the most wonderful feelings I ever had and feel like an Angel came down and blessed me or something. Just about all my trips after were love and light. I am happy to say 99% of the time I touch the Angelic and feel good.

As for what people see, I’ve seen both traditional things natives see like jaguars, shamans, Mayan/Aztec symbols, etc. But also have seen greys..
I'm curious what/when the greys occurred. DMT? I find imagery of Greys fascinating regardless of UFOs or drugs. I have a gut feeling the image of 'Greys' may be some subconscious instinctual construct. I think in a large part many UFO abduction memories are generated from the subconscious, also fascinated and believe in UFOs, thus my interest.

I've seen mainly 3 types:
non-specific "Rosetta Stone" psychedelic mystical stuff (like high dose LSD stuff that looks magical or incredibly important but you don't know why)
Aztec/Mayan Gods & imagery (I have no idea why, I have no predisposition to this imagery. 80% of the time I see this is specific to LSD + DMT combo)
DMT entities (I really don't need to describe this. They're overly described, but I've posted a youtube video which is eerily reminiscent of what I would describe them as, can relink if you're interested)

there are obviously many subtypes I've encountered after... idk 200-300 trips (I lost count over 20 years)... but these are the 3 categories I've encountered so far

(the way I think about it is... Greys both look like children and have prominent eyes which are BOTH hardwired into our brain to stand out. We care for children and our brains are VERY tuned into eyes. It makes sense biologically to me. I'm honestly not sure why other smart, qualified people don't share this theory with me. Alas, I'm just a schizoid homeless junky and have no voice in science world. Even if I proposed this I'd be eliminated due to my past. Whatever, I can still do armchair science. :D)

when i was involved in a satanic cult it belived humanity was in a cosmic battle vs the greys and that satan was a blonde hair Nordic alien aka the ananaki that invented humans by crossing their dna with monkeys. Anyways i got so deep into that shit i started seeing grey aliens every time i closed my eyes in meditation. Your mind will convice you of anything if you allow it. haha fuck man i use to do astral projection and everything now i concluded everything your mind experinces is false reality its all mental constructs if you brainwash yourself you will experince crazy shit on the daily beyond psychedelics.

I have seen evil gnomes on mushrooms pop out of my floor from the matrix on 7 dried grams of subs which is over 13 grams of cubensis and i saw my dead grandmother and great great grandmother who vanished the darkness in my trip and took me to the light.

i have meditated on one tab 100 ug 6 hours into my trip and totally dissolved into consciouness itself and i met buddah vishnu krishna it was rapidly transforming fractal energy i had no body just pure awareness witness to holy divine imagery.

when i was involved in a satanic cult it belived humanity was in a cosmic battle vs the greys and that satan was a blonde hair Nordic alien aka the ananaki that invented humans by crossing their dna with monkeys. Anyways i got so deep into that shit i started seeing grey aliens every time i closed my eyes in meditation. Your mind will convice you of anything if you allow it. haha fuck man i use to do astral projection and everything now i concluded everything your mind experinces is false reality its all mental constructs if you brainwash yourself you will experince crazy shit on the daily beyond psychedelics.

I have seen evil gnomes on mushrooms pop out of my floor from the matrix on 7 dried grams of subs which is over 13 grams of cubensis and i saw my dead grandmother and great great grandmother who vanished the darkness in my trip and took me to the light.

i have meditated on one tab 100 ug 6 hours into my trip and totally dissolved into consciouness itself and i met buddah vishnu krishna it was rapidly transforming fractal energy i had no body just pure awareness witness to holy divine imagery.

Deffo there´s a strong aztec/maya visual connection with DMT. To me it only happens with DMT, like is hardwired or something.

Can we normalize saying that grays actually exist and you better protect and dont allow any access of them to your reality?

Deffo there´s a strong aztec/maya visual connection with DMT. To me it only happens with DMT, like is hardwired or something.

Can we normalize saying that grays actually exist and you better protect and dont allow any access of them to your reality?
But if greys 👽or aliens that look like the emoticon are seen when people are on psychedelic drugs, is it because aliens are shown looking like this in films and in TV programs? I know someone who saw greys on Ayahuasca who were laughing and they showed him the big bang up until the present.

I do believe aliens or other intelligent life exists in the universe but I do not picture them as greys, Ridley Scott's aliens, the predator, etc.

Why do you say that greys are best avoided? I know they sexually abused Whitley Strieber, with a probe so is that why they are best avoided? If they supposedly abduct people when they are sleeping, how does one protect against them? Or do you view greys as harmful, negative or evil entities, or ones that like playing practical jokes? Or just manifestations while tripping?

Last edited:

What do you mean by 'everything your mind experiences is false reality'?

Do you mean what you experience when tripping, meditating, sleeping and dreaming or not sleeping and in sleep deprivation? Or were you convinced that the 'reality' you experience on drugs is more real than actual reality?

All things are held within your brain a mental construct that has no basis in the objective reality. Time is a illusion and since all beliefs are held within time and space as a physical brain everything is a mental construct dreamed up that has no objective ground in reality at all. This can be directly realized through meditation where you realize emptiness of all things.

All things are held within your brain a mental construct that has no basis in the objective reality. Time is a illusion and since all beliefs are held within time and space as a physical brain everything is a mental construct dreamed up that has no objective ground in reality at all. This can be directly realized through meditation where you realize emptiness of all things.
So what is really real, or reality?

But if greys 👽or aliens that look like the emoticon are seen when people are on psychedelic drugs, is it because aliens are shown looking like this in films and in TV programs? I know someone who saw greys on Ayahuasca who were laughing and they showed him the big bang up until the present.

I do believe aliens or other intelligent life exists in the universe but I do not picture them as greys, Ridley Scott's aliens, the predator, etc.

Why do you say that greys are best avoided? I know they sexually abused Whitley Strieber, with a probe so is that why they are best avoided? If they supposedly abduct people when they are sleeping, how does one protect against them? Or do you view greys as harmful, negative or evil entities, or ones that like playing practical jokes? Or just manifestations while tripping?

I don't think it's because they're evil. They just lack the empathy and compassion that we have so they've been portrayed as bad in the abduction stories.
There are plenty of other more loving and compassionate entities though.

I don't think it's because they're evil. They just lack the empathy and compassion that we have so they've been portrayed as bad in the abduction stories.
There are plenty of other more loving and compassionate entities though.
What are these entities? I have read about ones that look like a jaguar, birds, insects, etc. and the McKenna DMT elves.

Thats why strassmen studies everybody got adducted by aliens and anal probed because strassman had sensors stuck up their poop holes and lab coats studying them the worst fucking setting to ever do dmt under. The only person you should listen to about DMT is fucking nick sands he did 1000 + dmt trips and was the first person to ever smoke it

Greys, lizzards, mantids, nordics are as real as the screen you are using to read this text. Disclosure is coming... Not sure if in months or a few years but it´s something we´ll all experiment

Enjoy the show. This galaxy is plenty, plenty of intelligent live. Im talking basic exopolitics, not DMT nor trippy things this time