• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Is the alien shit ruining dmt discussion?

lol.... hell no I can't

I literally did not see math and shit (I have before on LSD, but not DMT)... it's just the feeling it gave me... almost as if sacred geometry was an entity itself and was manifesting

math is but the handwriting of God, not himself
Ok you wrote how the aliens, entities, hallucinations or whatever they are/were looked like math or somehow were math?

Ok you wrote how the aliens, entities, hallucinations or whatever they are/were looked like math or somehow were math?

I said it gave me the impression it was made out of math. I have never literally seen "math" specifically regarding DMT.

Technically everything is made out of math..

I'm just trying to use concepts instead of words to describe the indescribable

iu

sorry someone had to do it.

What kinda doses were you using?

Smoked DMT several times and thought it was bullshit, too until I realized my body needs at least 65mg to talk to aliens - and then every time after that I spoke to aliens if I got the dose right

and I guess I'm referring to white fluffy crystalline DMT from mimosa
but it meant nothing to me and never thought it was anything more than hallucinated memories regurgitated while tripping
Other psychotropes I pretty much had every possible dose, except for LSD, because I get sensory overloads from it in higher doses (600µg+)
Never taken synthesized DMT before, but smoked 40x Salvia

Yeah if you hadn't included that sentence, I might have tried to convince you that this is still you. The brain can be fooled into a lot of stuff on psychotropes, especially that it was EVERY time at the same dose, that's you, man

I’ve seen the typical aliens one time on DMT, unmistakable grey aliens. Every other time I use the word alien it’s because it’s just so foreign it has no other word to describe it.

I’ve got one batch that reliably gives these unique visuals that when eyes open makes everything around turn into an alien version of the normal reality. Like crisp as day.

The first time I tried it my entire apartment turned into this alien version of said apartment. It wasn’t how people describe “looking through alien eyes” truly everywhere was completely different.

Like a poster of two human beings meditating turned into two aliens meditating. Normal words became abstract symbols. All the lighting changed, the shapes of object became different more sci-fi, pretty much felt like I was transferred to a parallel universe. If I could’ve walked it woulda been interesting to explore the newfound world but DMT paralyzes my body from moving too much thank god.

-GC

I’ve seen the typical aliens one time on DMT, unmistakable grey aliens.

Is that something describable? Interesting.

Just curious as a huge UFO/grey alien headcase myself

did they say/do anything? or was it just a flash?

Anyone getting a little tired of aliens being the only topic when anyone talks about dmt? Its not like the aliens ever say anything worth hearing - its usually braindead fucking bollocks like "ET phone home" or "love is the answer my child" Who gives a fuck?

I like eating dmt and walking in nature and the incredible effect it has on you physically - dancing your bollocks off, and the way its animate like your brain is a lot bigger than the little part you know as your personality. Thats more the dmt i know.
So are entities people see, communicate, or experience while tripping just a projection of their own mind?

I have noticed how people who smoke DMT or drink it in Ayahuasca all claim to see the McKenna machine elves, aliens-they are the 'grey' type you see in films and on TV that look like this: 👽 or some giant praying mantis type insect alien that does stuff to them. But maybe this is from reading too many trip reports?

But a friend that when he was alive conducted Ayahuasca ceremonies in Brasil and Peru where it is legal told me how the people who are natives do not see these types of entities, and instead they see jaguars, snakes, giant butterflies, and ancestors or family that are not alive or who have passed onto the next plane of human/spiritual existence.

I never took DMT or Ayahuasca as it seemed a bit too intense-two friends had horrible bad trips from it and another friend went into a permanent psychotic state after taking it, it was not easily available unlike now, and the vomiting or sickness from Ayahuasca does not sound enjoyable at all.

Have never taken any synthesized DMT, only ever naturally ocurring
Lots of Salvia, Rohrglanzgras/"cane grass"(?), and cabrerana DMT leaves, they were really mild, but they were awesome as a base for smoking weed or salvia.

Never saw or heard from any aliens, generally on psychotropes.
Probably because I think it's BS.
The only aliens I ever talked to were the telekinetic mushroom people of selevor 9, that communicated with me through my bed sheets.

Yknow people keep taking these psychedelics, and they accept lots of stuff as hallucinations, but that alien stuff is real, ofc. Just like the people who come in contact with "Gods". It's what you wanted, so your subconsciousness led you there,
it's not fucking rocket science. You're dealing with drugs that can manifest your emotions as a hallucination, of course you're gonna see weird crap.
That very well may be true. I used to know a Vietnamese guy that said on 3.5 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms while in a local forest during the day he kept seeing a gnome running around while tripping.

All Psilocybin mushrooms made me see were typical medieval Western, Southern, and Central European art such as knights, dragons, etc. I knew it was not real or entities or whatever. But it was fun to watch it come out of other artwork, wood grain patterns, etc.

Last edited:
The alien stuff I've experienced was musical. I've heard music on smoked DMT that I thought, "this must be what extraterrestrial music sounds like".

Other times that ive smoked DMT I just sorted just rolled into a ball in horror waiting for it to wear off.

The alien stuff I've experienced was musical. I've heard music on smoked DMT that I thought, "this must be what extraterrestrial music sounds like".

Other times that ive smoked DMT I just sorted just rolled into a ball in horror waiting for it to wear off.
Did they at least play the theremin?

That very well may be true. I used to know a Vietnamese guy that said on 3.5 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms while in a local forest during the day he kept seeing a gnome running around while tripping.

All Psilocybin mushrooms made me see were typical medieval Western, Southern, and Central European art such as knights, dragons, etc. I knew it was not real or entities or whatever. But it was fun to watch it come out of other artwork, wood grain patterns, etc.
And that beautiful artwork was made by you, I like this idea much more, probably because it's much closer to the truth. But when an experienced psychonaut tells me he just had contact with aliens, that's usually the point where they stop differentiating between reality and hallucination. This is a very dangerous state to be in, and one of the telltale signs that one should do a break off psychotropes. It only gets worse. I chased an illusion of actually being the moon, and I got so lonely up in the sky that I created a fake life to amuse myself. Chased that for 3 years

Did they at least play the theremin?

And that beautiful artwork was made by you, I like this idea much more, probably because it's much closer to the truth. But when an experienced psychonaut tells me he just had contact with aliens, that's usually the point where they stop differentiating between reality and hallucination. This is a very dangerous state to be in, and one of the telltale signs that one should do a break off psychotropes. It only gets worse. I chased an illusion of actually being the moon, and I got so lonely up in the sky that I created a fake life to amuse myself. Chased that for 3 years

No theremin, it was chime/bell like.

No theremin, it was chime/bell like.
Yknow I always thought that aliens would have to use different notes than we do. I mean our notes are sort of arbitrarily picked frequencies, right? Ofc there's a system to it, but saying "Oh let's start at 65.406 Hertz and work our way from there" is fucking arbitrary in retrospective. So I could imagine that the music would sound entirely off-key to our ears ^^

I wish I could hear what you heard, "alien music" sparks my curiosity. could you reproduce it?

One time, like 20 years ago, not on DMT but LSD, I had a trip where I spoke/had hallucinations of speaking with two aliens. It was such a mysterious experience that it is boggling my mind even today. Since then and after many mind blowing experiences I realised that I don't even know the thing I call "my mind" or even who is this "I". That closed the ET question for me as I became an alien to myself and observing became a trip in itself. Hope I am coherent enough.

One time, like 20 years ago, not on DMT but LSD, I had a trip where I spoke/had hallucinations of speaking with two aliens. It was such a mysterious experience that it is boggling my mind even today. Since then and after many mind blowing experiences I realised that I don't even know the thing I call "my mind" or even who is this "I". That closed the ET question for me as I became an alien to myself and observing became a trip in itself. Hope I am coherent enough.
Yeah that's the point many keep missing, and that's why they get into all this weird shit and think they talk to Space Shiva.
None of us even has the slightest clue of what a fucking powerful computer our brain actually is.
It's like trying to imagine googolplex apples. It's out of our reach
This consciousness we experience is nothing, absolutely nothing in comparison.

I mean where do people think the pictures come from when we dream? From Jesus?
I feel like too many psychotropes just kill your capacity to think logically, that's just it.
Our brain is capable of thinking 1 second into the future at ALL times.
What we experience as the "present" is actually just a program designed by our brain,
and what we're calling "consciousness" is just an interface to make it more user-friendly.

I've been chased by demons, gargoyles, gnomes, doors, shadows, zombies, and all that crap since I was a little kid.
I never saw too much but I always heard them speak and plot under my bed. (child schizo is pretty intense)
If any of that had been real I'd be dead by now. Or are they too stupid to kill a 6-year-old?

I have never seen psychedelics as a door to Hyperspace Quantum Jesus,
but as a door to myself. Learning who and what I am

might open pathways that might not normally be able to be opened. that are possible to connecting with inter dimensions. that are part of creation also.
i don't believe that it can only be explained with the hallucinations also.
there could be many dimensions we are sharing the universe with, of course. i am sure Einstein was even reading into it.
Well Einstein discovered the fourth dimension, time, and theorized that the fifth dimension would be our entire cosm integrated into something even larger. But you are thoroughly underestimating yourself if you assume your brain couldn't come up with every single hallucination.
The playing board of our consciousness doesn't really leave room for any higher dimensions, really, because they would have to exist outside of time. How are we even remotely going to fully understand that concept?

Look at the Big Bang for example, as it's the only connection to the fifth dimension we truly have.
The Big Bang is simultaneously happening yesterday, tomorrow and right now, because it must have been caused by (likely) quantum fluctuations outside of our cosmos, ergo outside of time. I don't think our brains are even remotely capable of understanding this dimension, which is why the hallucinations will always resemble something you know. See they will use a voice, or have a form, be "entities", understandable. This is why I am pretty damned sure they're just hallucinations, just facettes of self. I expect a "syntax error", not a concept I can grasp, that cannot be real.

I don't know who but someone said it brilliantly in these forums "I only ever experience one single consciousness" - indeed, yourself.
This is the only actual consciousness we can ever experience. It's all a program designed by self in order to make living more user-friendly.
How could you, inside that program, get into contact with another entity, when all the information is filtered and (re)produced by your subconsciousness?
I mean look at it this way: You see a ball flying towards you. What you are seeing is not the ball flying towards you, but your brain's calculation on how the ball is going to fly. Pretty fucking impressive, honest. I love brains, and I think it's cruel to say our brains couldn't make all of these hallucinations, from Shiva to Space Jesus, happen. Because they definitely can. Knowing that, and knowing you've taken psychotrope substances, yeah your brain is going to come up with some crazy shit.

I had one crazy mushroom trip where I laid in a bed for hours hearing alien music with alien tongue type singing over it, anytime I’d get comfortable it was like the volume would get turned up to keep me on edge. Absolutely crazy..

As for what people see, I’ve seen both traditional things natives see like jaguars, shamans, Mayan/Aztec symbols, etc. But also have seen greys..

The most beautiful thing I saw was my first time I ever fully broke through, it was the most beautiful feminine entity, no face but the entire body was made of fractals the went out from her body in infinity. Not sure who she was but it left an impact, almost sexual energy, I was infatuated.

-GC