• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Is the alien shit ruining dmt discussion?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone getting a little tired of aliens being the only topic when anyone talks about dmt? Its not like the aliens ever say anything worth hearing - its usually braindead fucking bollocks like "ET phone home" or "love is the answer my child" Who gives a fuck?

I like eating dmt and walking in nature and the incredible effect it has on you physically - dancing your bollocks off, and the way its animate like your brain is a lot bigger than the little part you know as your personality. Thats more the dmt i know.

Have never taken any synthesized DMT, only ever naturally ocurring
Lots of Salvia, Rohrglanzgras/"cane grass"(?), and cabrerana DMT leaves, they were really mild, but they were awesome as a base for smoking weed or salvia.

Never saw or heard from any aliens, generally on psychotropes.
Probably because I think it's BS.
The only aliens I ever talked to were the telekinetic mushroom people of selevor 9, that communicated with me through my bed sheets.

Yknow people keep taking these psychedelics, and they accept lots of stuff as hallucinations, but that alien stuff is real, ofc. Just like the people who come in contact with "Gods". It's what you wanted, so your subconsciousness led you there,
it's not fucking rocket science. You're dealing with drugs that can manifest your emotions as a hallucination, of course you're gonna see weird crap.

I just think when people talk about aliens it's only due to a limited vocabulary when trying to make sense of the experience.

If we were born 500 years ago we'd be talking about angels, ghosts or gnomes or whatever word we had to explain some other worldly looking apparition.

200 years from now we'll be talking about the Kardashians in DMT space.

Same here flower - after id read mckenna and spirit molecule i saw a few alien landscapes and sort of half convinced myself aliens exist - but as i took it more and more i started thinking "hang on, its funny how this fucking alien has the same sense of humour as me, and all the same viewpoints as me when im in my best frame of mind" and after i realised that the aliens pretty much vanished.

If the alien agrees with you on pretty much everything and cant tell you anything about something you dont know about - what does that suggest?

And just as i wrote the last post some 4acodmt dropped thru the letterbox! Must be a message from the aliens 😃

and it looks like good stuff too - not that stepped on to fuck shit that gives you a raging headache.

Should be able to trip tomorrow if i can sneak it in "im just popping out for a packet of polo mints dear..."

Last edited:
A somewhat common thing on psychedelics for me is feeling as if I am seeing the world through 'alien' eyes. Like a visitor who has never seen clouds or buildings or lightning before. I like that.

DMT though, is some truly sci-fi shit. Gardens suddenly looking like tropical reef, distant noises sounding like they are being created on a Moog synthesiser.. I think alien is an appropriate word, more in the 'foreign or unusual' sense rather than the '👽' sense.

Anyone getting a little tired of aliens being the only topic when anyone talks about dmt? Its not like the aliens ever say anything worth hearing - its usually braindead fucking bollocks like "ET phone home" or "love is the answer my child" Who gives a fuck?

I like eating dmt and walking in nature and the incredible effect it has on you physically - dancing your bollocks off, and the way its animate like your brain is a lot bigger than the little part you know as your personality. Thats more the dmt i know.
Why not take Ayahuasca or yagé, so you trip on the DMT for a long period of time?

And just as i wrote the last post some 4acodmt dropped thru the letterbox! Must be a message from the aliens 😃

and it looks like good stuff too - not that stepped on to fuck shit that gives you a raging headache.

Should be able to trip tomorrow if i can sneak it in "im just popping out for a packet of polo mints dear..."
Why not boof or plug it, or take an enema? 👽

I just think when people talk about aliens it's only due to a limited vocabulary when trying to make sense of the experience.

If we were born 500 years ago we'd be talking about angels, ghosts or gnomes or whatever word we had to explain some other worldly looking apparition.

200 years from now we'll be talking about the Kardashians in DMT space.
Let's hope not!

Hello people of the future, please do not trip on psychedelic drugs and visualize about the Kartrashians/Bruce or Caitlyn Jenner, Kim's fat ass, Kanye West, or Kim drinking piss while having sex and filming it. 👽

Last edited:
Let's hope not! Hello people of the future, please do not trip on psychedelic drugs and visualize about the Kartrashians/Bruce or Caitlyn Jenner, Kim's fat ass, or Kim drinking piss while having sex and filming it. 👽
I remember on this old salvia news report from the 00s some wigger that filmed himself falling down the stairs claimed he turned into 50 cent.

It does get a bit old... yeah

It also gives it its own unique little DMT cult groupies

Have never taken any synthesized DMT, only ever naturally ocurring
Lots of Salvia, Rohrglanzgras/"cane grass"(?), and cabrerana DMT leaves, they were really mild, but they were awesome as a base for smoking weed or salvia.

Never saw or heard from any aliens, generally on psychotropes.
Probably because I think it's BS.
The only aliens I ever talked to were the telekinetic mushroom people of selevor 9, that communicated with me through my bed sheets.

What kinda doses were you using?

Smoked DMT several times and thought it was bullshit, too until I realized my body needs at least 65mg to talk to aliens - and then every time after that I spoke to aliens if I got the dose right

and I guess I'm referring to white fluffy crystalline DMT from mimosa

What kinda doses were you using?

Smoked DMT several times and thought it was bullshit, too until I realized my body needs at least 65mg to talk to aliens - and then every time after that I spoke to aliens if I got the dose right

and I guess I'm referring to white fluffy crystalline DMT from mimosa
So what did the aliens look like, or what did they tell you? Did you see or talk to them on Ayahuasca or yagé?

So what did the aliens look like, or what did they tell you? Did you see or talk to them on Ayahuasca or yagé?

I would describe them as entities made out of math and fractals who were generally jovial and would often respond telepathically to something I was thinking before I smoked the DMT. They would laugh at me a lot. After so many times they weren't so happy with my presence, seemed to be annoyed.

I wouldn't describe them as "alien".... maybe a spirit of the universe... idk man it's all hard to explain obviously

I have only smoked near pure freebase DMT, I've never taken it orally, ayahuasca or other plants.

they looked like this to me (closest thing I could find):

this animation is strangely accurate as to what I would see, but still not the same

I would describe them as entities made out of math and fractals who were generally jovial and would often respond telepathically to something I was thinking before I smoked the DMT. They would laugh at me a lot. After so many times they weren't so happy with my presence, seemed to be annoyed.

I wouldn't describe them as "alien".... maybe a spirit of the universe... idk man it's all hard to explain obviously

I have only smoked near pure freebase DMT, I've never taken it orally, ayahuasca or other plants.

they looked like this to me (closest thing I could find):

this animation is strangely accurate as to what I would see, but still not the same

Can you write or draw the mathematical shapes, numbers, equations, etc. they looked like?

Can you write or draw the mathematical shapes, numbers, equations, etc. they looked like?

lol.... hell no I can't

I literally did not see math and shit (I have before on LSD, but not DMT)... it's just the feeling it gave me... almost as if sacred geometry was an entity itself and was manifesting

math is but the handwriting of God, not himself

that was some crazy shit on LSD tho, I remember I went into the bathroom to puke (I was on some other shit super fucked up) and as I stared into the brown vomit filled toilet bowl I had some Beautiful Mind type shit, several equations and graphs flashed thru my mind and vision...
giphy.gif

but it meant nothing to me and never thought it was anything more than hallucinated memories regurgitated while tripping

it was kinda cool, though

rest of the trip I was rolling around on the floor next to a huge industrial fan watching star wars at very high volume with a few other people, was fun