• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is opiod addiction the worst addiction?

No i have no clue if its highest rated , maybe fentanyl is highest rated in opioide overdosis . But i have read and see many times that its pretty easy to od (nodd off) from heroïne . Also could you give a link to that switz study from 2000 i am interested ? Also where exactly is heroïne legal Besides Portugal ? And could you also specifically link those research data ? You use opioides for depression and or chronic pain if i may ask ? Greets !
Heroin is legal in Switzerland. You have to take it there at the clinic, but it's progress at least. For Switzerland anyway.
And then there's places like Mexico or some middle eastern countries where you can get drugs like tramadol & morphine over the counter. None of these places seem to be suffering an "opioid epidemic" like the US is.
Absolutely, here's the study...

"No serious heroin-related medical complication occurred during the 15-year window of observation among inmates with heroin-assisted treatment. Their work performance was comparable to that of the reference group."

Fentanyl & it's analogues is absolutely a driving factor in the rise of opioid-related deaths. I had friends in their 50's who had been using heroin & pain pills since the 90's and were still alive & even working everyday. But once fentanyl took over, all it took was them getting one bag of it, not knowing it was fentanyl, taking their usual dose of "heroin" and then ODing alone in their homes. These deaths could have been prevented if they were able to access clean heroin safely.

Heroin is legal in Switzerland. You have to take it there at the clinic, but it's progress at least. For Switzerland anyway.
And then there's places like Mexico or some middle eastern countries where you can get drugs like tramadol & morphine over the counter. None of these places seem to be suffering an "opioid epidemic" like the US is.

"No serious heroin-related medical complication occurred during the 15-year window of observation among inmates with heroin-assisted treatment. Their work performance was comparable to that of the reference group."
So why is there a opioide crisis in the USA?

Overdose/Drug-Related Deaths Are Highest in the United States, Followed Closely by Scotland

Thanks this is interesting .

Fair point in and of itself. Such behavior is detrimental. I just get a bit worried when drug users seem to turn on each other in general. Detrimental as it may be, the behavior in question is a provoked response in powerless people, and not a prime cause. But i guess you haven't forgotten the bigger enemies.

I'm guilty of the same myself at times.
All good. I know what you mean.

I mostly just have a problem with OP, as he's new here & all of his posts are asking rhetorical questions about opioids & then being cocky & condescending when people answer & don't tell him what he wants to hear. I mean his latest post is "Are opiate withdrawals easy?!"... Smh.

So why is there a opioide crisis in the USA?

Overdose/Drug-Related Deaths Are Highest in the United States, Followed Closely by Scotland
Fentanyl.
You can't even find genuine diacetylmorphine in America anymore. It's all fentanyl now.
I'm sure some real heroin still exists out there, but all these fentanyl & fent analogues correlate with the rise in deaths.
Lots of people dying accidentally, thinking their "heroin" is real "heroin" when it's actually fentanyl.

Plus they've cracked down on opioid prescribing here. I know so many people who are living in pain & doctors won't give them any sort of opioid. Which makes people have to turn to the streets.

So fentanyl & arbitrary opioid restrictions are killing people. Cause it makes no sense that they'd crack down on prescription opioids, yet instead of deaths going down, they go up instead.

You use to be able to buy pure heroin over the counter in America in the 1900's. But you never read about any "opioid overdose epidemics" from back then. Banning and prohibiting heroin for adults to use has lead us to where we're at now with the fentanyl problem. Didn't stop "drug addiction" or overdoses whatsoever by criminalizing heroin & various other drugs.

Fentanyl.
You can't even find genuine diacetylmorphine in America anymore. It's all fentanyl now.
I'm sure some real heroin still exists out there, but all these fentanyl & fent analogues correlate with the rise in deaths.
Lots of people dying accidentally, thinking their "heroin" is real "heroin" when it's actually fentanyl.
So with just legalising it ,od rate would be far less. So again the war on drugs fails significantly.

So with just legalising it ,od rate would be far less. So again the war on drugs fails significantly.
Exactly!!!
If people could get access to clean, safely dosed opioids, without fear of incarceration or stigma, while also being educated on how to use opioids more safely, the overdose rate (And the crime rate honestly) would plummet substantially. Makes you wonder why they'd rather have people just keep dying instead.

All good. I know what you mean.

I mostly just have a problem with OP, as he's new here & all of his posts are asking rhetorical questions about opioids & then being cocky & condescending when people answer & don't tell him what he wants to hear. I mean his latest post is "Are opiate withdrawals easy?!"... Smh.

Sure, OP shows some immature tendencies along with other tendencies.

Exactly!!!
If people could get access to clean, safely dosed opioids, without fear of incarceration or stigma, while also being educated on how to use opioids more safely, the overdose rate (And the crime rate honestly) would plummet substantially. Makes you wonder why they'd rather have people just keep dying instead.
I totally agree , i don't understand why they keep trying when it obviously fails . The so called war on drugs . Might as well learn people to use safely and give proper care unlike stigmatising opioide users . I think opioide addicts are far more stable then meth junkies or alcoholics .

Overdose deaths involving heroin has trended down since 2016 with 13,165 deaths reported in 2020 (Figure 5). More than 68% of overdose deaths involving heroin also involved synthetic opioids other than methadone (primarily fentanyl). The freaking fent its horrible :( here in Holland you can legally test your drugs for free , they should at least do that .

Fentanyl & it's analogues is absolutely a driving factor in the rise of opioid-related deaths. I had friends in their 50's who had been using heroin & pain pills since the 90's and were still alive & even working everyday. But once fentanyl took over, all it took was them getting one bag of it, not knowing it was fentanyl, taking their usual dose of "heroin" and then ODing alone in their homes. These deaths could have been prevented if they were able to access clean heroin safely.

I would say no. A person on opioids can still function and work and act completely normal as long as they have their drug.

Crack cocaine is the worst addiction imo. The addicts cannot function high or not and lose their mind completely. Opioids do not cause psychosis like this.

I would say no. A person on opioids can still function and work and act completely normal as long as they have their drug.

Crack cocaine is the worst addiction imo. The addicts cannot function high or not and lose their mind completely. Opioids do not cause psychosis like this.
Never understood the appeal of crack . I literally had a friend who turned out to be a crack junky . Now i see him begging money from everyone even old friends and his main goal is to use and has no home , living partly on the street . Most homeless here in shelters are crack heads . But i just don"t understand why someone would do crack outside . I would take heroïne for sure

Yes fentanyl addiction is worse than people understand. No mental or psychological addiction like meth or coke or stimulants. These synthetic opioids Made In Chinese labs are they most painful hellish physical addiction that your body will shut down if cut off from. It’s not normal but my generation is fucked 25-35 years old are fucked, the boomer. Their parents bought houses in the 1990s and early 2000s and still have all the money. We’re fucked. Got introduced to a pill and fuckEd us

Yes fentanyl addiction is worse than people understand. No mental or psychological addiction like meth or coke or stimulants. These synthetic opioids Made In Chinese labs are they most painful hellish physical addiction that your body will shut down if cut off from. It’s not normal but my generation is fucked 25-35 years old are fucked, the boomer. Their parents bought houses in the 1990s and early 2000s and still have all the money. We’re fucked. Got introduced to a pill and fuckEd us
Fuck fent analogs . There are even more potent one's like sulfentanil and Carfentanil can you imagine your shit being laced with carfentanyl .
How do you even measure a fent dose in pure powder form ?

Fuck fent analogs . There are even more potent one's like sulfentanil and Carfentanil can you imagine your shit being laced with carfentanyl .
I get in in a gram bag of just white sometimes blue… powder it’s fent analogue it tested for something like u47-000 and it’s soooo hard to get off.. so synthetic the Chinese have north East coast locked down of ours ether aren’t the ones on the street but yeah it’s fucked it’s mixed with zylxine it’s like clonidine analogue as well so it’s messes up

I get in in a gram bag of just white sometimes blue… powder it’s fent analogue it tested for something like u47-000 and it’s soooo hard to get off.. so synthetic the Chinese have north East coast locked down of ours ether aren’t the ones on the street but yeah it’s fucked it’s mixed with zylxine it’s like clonidine analogue as well so it’s messes up
I see interesting . So how is the high compared to heroïne ore oxy?

I see interesting . So how is the high compared to heroïne ore oxy?
We’ll pure heroin is blissful a lot of euphoria and want to talk and fuck ur girl for hours with the dope Dick that doesn’t bust lol. O y is very euphoric as well but fentanyl analogues are sooo euphoric that you get put into a dream land, alittle goes a long way but the half-life is so short so you have to redose frequently. I don’t like it more than pure heroin there is NO pure dope in the north east anymore, just isn’t. And real o y are hard to find they are all 30mg blue pressed pilled made from fent. Only option is fent

We’ll pure heroin is blissful a lot of euphoria and want to talk and fuck ur girl for hours with the dope Dick that doesn’t bust lol. O y is very euphoric as well but fentanyl analogues are sooo euphoric that you get put into a dream land, alittle goes a long way but the half-life is so short so you have to redose frequently. I don’t like it more than pure heroin there is NO pure dope in the north east anymore, just isn’t. And real o y are hard to find they are all 30mg blue pressed pilled made from fent. Only option is fent
Damn man it sucks you can't legally test your shit and get pure stuff. Maybe the darknet ? But you get horny from fent ? How but what in the world how is that possible ? Opioides makes me just wanna nicely nodd off , sleeping on it is miracle .

Volumetric dosing from a solution.