• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is opiod addiction the worst addiction?

What the heck you talking abt man? 😂😂😂
Cigarettes give you a mad head and body rush, when you are rolling or high on opiates, cocaine, etc. Smoking feels better than oxygen, feels so gooooood. Xd
this is 100% true and I LOVE SMOKING COOLIES

I have lots of smokers in my life. They just say it's 'relaxing'. Nobody I know ever claimed a cig put them in an altered state of consciousness 😶
When you aren’t addicted to smoking you actually do feel a high from it but it only lasts 2 min it’s like a quick rush of a buzz that goes away very fast though since it’s highly addictive then it’s just “relaxing” cause it stops nicotine withdrawal that’s all I would love to smoke whenever I was on downers like benzos/alcohol I don’t take benzos no more though.

I have been using benzo's for years now . I have never been dependant and with just avoiding increasing doses and not take for 24/48 hours i can use indefinitely tbh without forming dependancy . I rlly don't understand the big hassle about benzo's tbh . Why would you take 5 mg of Xanax and extreme high doses of benzo's ? I think benzo's get bad reputation by people just abusing them , if you take it as prescribed they are very handy .
they are proven to be neurotoxic in daily therapeutic use, YMMV. Also, if you have too much issues, they are extremely habit-forming.
If you don't get it, maybe that's good. I wish you won't ever need to.

I have lots of smokers in my life. They just say it's 'relaxing'. Nobody I know ever claimed a cig put them in an altered state of consciousness 😶
Hell no, it gives an awesome head/body rush. it even makes your heart beat faster.
The thing Is that you grow tolerance super fast and after 3 months smoking or so, u stop feeling this rush and only feel a lil bit from the 1st cigarette of the day. U can feel it strong again when u do other drugs with it I.E Alcohol, cocaine, heroin, cannabis, etc
Ppl smoke to feel that sensation, otherwise it would be pointless and dumb as fuck to inhale and blow smoke just for the sake of it.(although it's still a detrimental and dumb as fuck habit 😂😂)

they are proven to be neurotoxic in daily therapeutic use, YMMV. Also, if you have too much issues, they are extremely habit-forming.
If you don't get it, maybe that's good. I wish you won't ever need to.
Don't piss on my parade! I take benzos everyday and have been for the past 5 years or so. I can notice some memory impairment, apart from that...I feel aight.

When you aren’t addicted to smoking you actually do feel a high from it but it only lasts 2 min it’s like a quick rush of a buzz that goes away very fast though since it’s highly addictive then it’s just “relaxing” cause it stops nicotine withdrawal that’s all I would love to smoke whenever I was on downers like benzos/alcohol I don’t take benzos no more though.
Nicotine feels just like a mini crack high at first, then tolerance appears and u only feel a lil tickle.

I have checked study which noted persistent cognitive issues which last long after cessation are common. Another pointed out that SOMETIMES it causes deterioration of axons and glia cells, but it seems to depend on luck.

I was wondering if opiod or opiates or however u call it the worst addiction.
Is a heroin user the end station?
No alcohol is the worst thing to be addicted to and to quit. You see shadowed people or I do I hear voices and get the shakes. What makes it's so bad is you can't function. Or I couldn't. It was terrible I didn't go to the hospital for ox withdrawal which was bad too. Did you guys change the colors on here? I can't read my text it's all grey!

No alcohol is the worst thing to be addicted to and to quit. You see shadowed people or I do I hear voices and get the shakes. What makes it's so bad is you can't function. Or I couldn't. It was terrible I didn't go to the hospital for ox withdrawal which was bad too. Did you guys change the colors on here? I can't read my text it's all grey!
What If u drink on beer in a bar do u get addicted immediarely?

Hell no, it gives an awesome head/body rush. it even makes your heart beat faster.
The thing Is that you grow tolerance super fast and after 3 months smoking or so, u stop feeling this rush and only feel a lil bit from the 1st cigarette of the day. U can feel it strong again when u do other drugs with it I.E Alcohol, cocaine, heroin, cannabis, etc
Ppl smoke to feel that sensation, otherwise it would be pointless and dumb as fuck to inhale and blow smoke just for the sake of it.(although it's still a detrimental and dumb as fuck habit 😂😂)
I reckon most people smoke mainly out of sheer habit. My mother went through two packs a day at some point, so definitely wasn't getting any noticeable effects anymore after years and years, and it was just kinda a way of dividing up the day. She had to have a cigarette with coffee for instance, or when walking around the garden. And obviously keep the nicotine topped up. She said she just liked the taste. Whereas my partner says it's de-stressing for him. Tbh I don't quite get it.

Nicotine feels just like a mini crack high at first, then tolerance appears and u only feel a lil tickle.
Ya exactly I haven’t smoked cigs much but I vaped a lot and got addicted I quit for a long time and now I can have a cig every once in a while and get a nice head rush without relapsing on nicotine it doesn’t feel the same as when I first started at all though I don’t think it ever will.

I reckon most people smoke mainly out of sheer habit. My mother went through two packs a day at some point, so definitely wasn't getting any noticeable effects anymore after years and years, and it was just kinda a way of dividing up the day. She had to have a cigarette with coffee for instance, or when walking around the garden. And obviously keep the nicotine topped up. She said she just liked the taste. Whereas my partner says it's de-stressing for him. Tbh I don't quite get it.
It's all the things u mentioned at the same time, that's why it is the most addictive Vice.
-It gives a mini rush
-It relaxes u
-Some ppl like the taste or blowing out the smoke
-It's the perfect compliment for almost ANYTHING
-People relate smoking with various things for example when having a coffee, after eating, when taking a shit, when drinking, when u get home after work, etc etc etc.
the cigarette fixation is pretty damn strong. Now u get it better? :p lololol

- Smoking makes you feel like you're a "cool adult"... or at least it did when I started smoking cigarettes when I was 12.

Has anyone heard of Tranxene? Its a benzo they put me on in alcohol detox. Doesn't seem as popular as its other benzo cousins, but it did work good for me. Then they prescribed me Librium and it didnt work as well as Tranxene.

Has anyone heard of Tranxene? Its a benzo they put me on in alcohol detox. Doesn't seem as popular as its other benzo cousins, but it did work good for me. Then they prescribed me Librium and it didnt work as well as Tranxene.
I used to like Tranxene a lot. I never got into abusing Xanax since it was after my benzo addiction days. I was always Prince Valium.
I've used Xanax quite carefully for sleep. If it was a big day the next day and I wanted to be well rested, Xanax put me to sleep without a lot of fuzziness the next day.
Xanax is considered intermediate acting. Tranxene is short acting. So, I found it good for sleep with even less of a hangover.
Never did large quantities of either over any length of time, though.

Anyone thinking opiods addiction is worst is probably from USA and thinks about current opiod crisis, and many will find out the hard way there are even worse addictions. It already starts with “benzodope”. Synth cannabinoids are also their own league when it comes to addiction. Some strong stims and dissos too can be on par or with worse consequences than opiods but that’s mostly limited to certain populations while a lot more use them only recreationaly rather than getting into hell of addiction what is more or less a norm with street opiods.

Clorazepate is fantastic, I absolutely love it, my fav long acting benzo, on pair with diazepam and much better than clonazepam. It used to be known but people seem to have lost interest in it.
Tranxene, or Tranxilium, are brand names for clorazepate, and the doctor who put you on it for alcohol detox made a very good choice, by no means inferior to diazepam. Can't talk about Librium, never had it.
Important to know that there are some psych meds, such as Dorken, that have clorazepate in combination with certain shit called GABOB. Stay the hell away from that thing, avoid it.