• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is having a partner one of the main goals in Life?

My nikka, are you little slow? The word "Mandatory" makes it sound like theres no quality to life without being in a fucking relationship. Shit, to be honest Im rather single at the moment than would date.
Hahahaha man I was just trying to exaggerate a lil' to gather more ppl to post and it actually worked.I'm not that fucking stupid. Xddd of course it's not mandatory, I just wanted to read other ppls opinion. 😜

I fucking hate modern dating. I had a thing going with someone and now they are ghosting me. Fuck sakes

Atleast with drugs i know they are always going to be there for me. Also they dont require me to interact with people

I relate to this statement, especially the bit about interaction with other humans.

Ya i was forced to interact with people abit to much in the psych ward it kinda turned me off people tbh. Now my dream is to get a house (or a cabin even) in the outback in Australia and live off grid away from people. Id just grow my own weed and opium and live on my own and mind my own business

Dating really sucks, getting into a serious relationship really sucks. Being alone? It sucks but I'd rather be hurt from being alone than be hurt by someone you thinks cares about you.

I'm autistic, and asexual. Have a practically non existent drive for a long term proper partner. Currently have one, but I have no super strong feelings either way it goes

Dating really sucks, getting into a serious relationship really sucks. Being alone? It sucks but I'd rather be hurt from being alone than be hurt by someone you thinks cares about you.
I'd rather have an experience to treasure in my heart to cherish the good memories I had with that person, even if she hurt me, Than not trying at least.

I'm autistic, and asexual. Have a practically non existent drive for a long term proper partner. Currently have one, but I have no super strong feelings either way it goes
Opiates have completely fucked up my sexual drive, I literally have 0 interest in dealing with all the hassle that comes with a relationship just to get sex. My brain prefers the easy way out, a syringe loaded with junk. Feels better, lasts longer and don't have to deal with another person... xd hopefully, with time I hope that changes. But rn its like mehhhh...

I'd rather have an experience to treasure in my heart to cherish the good memories I had with that person, even if she hurt me, Than not trying at least.

Truth.

I’ve felt that on a very real level. You want the pain to go away but in the end the memories and time spent is worth it all.

Btw man how you been? You still held up in a bed or doing better physically?

-GC

When you put your head down on the pillow and the woman of your dreams puts her arm around you the best feeling in the world. I would relive my shit childhood a million times because through all that shit I met my wife 32 years together . For me its mandatory even though she keeps poking me because she can hear the music through my head phones and every time i get out of bed to snort a line she asks if i have not had enough yet

Opiates have completely fucked up my sexual drive, I literally have 0 interest in dealing with all the hassle that comes with a relationship just to get sex. My brain prefers the easy way out, a syringe loaded with junk. Feels better, lasts longer and don't have to deal with another person... xd hopefully, with time I hope that changes. But rn its like mehhhh...
I find that a good feeling i have no interest to cheat and my wife doesn't catch me looking at the milfs at tescos on a hot summers day . When im not use coke or meth with my heroin i pretend ive cum just dont happen wear a condom wiggle hips and pretend after the wife has hit her peak, of course, be a gentleman

When you put your head down on the pillow and the woman of your dreams puts her arm around you the best feeling in the world. I would relive my shit childhood a million times because through all that shit I met my wife 32 years together . For me its mandatory even though she keeps poking me because she can hear the music through my head phones and every time i get out of bed to snort a line she asks if i have not had enough yet

Oh does she know you are doing cocaine? For some reason I thought she didn’t know..

-GC

Oh does she know you are doing cocaine? For some reason I thought she didn’t know..

-GC
She knows al;l my drug use when i started heroin she made me promise not to inject . Only time she dont know is when i relapse i try to hide it from her but she klnows and always finds out a scrunched up bit of foil in bin a rolled ip note or a lucoade bottle crack pipe hidden in garage

Its hard now my eldest is 16 when kids are young they don't know but now i get paranoid they can tell

Truth.

I’ve felt that on a very real level. You want the pain to go away but in the end the memories and time spent is worth it all.

Btw man how you been? You still held up in a bed or doing better physically?

-GC
You know it brother. I didn't wanna say it but that guy's way of thinking is utter pessimistic and he sounds very Depressed.
I've been hurt before, I've been cheated before, it hurt.like fuck. But also, I got awesome memories from that person that I will never ever forget, she was part of my personal journey for a while, taught me things, showed me things and viceversa. It just costed a lil.bit of pain. Everything in this life is pain, so if any of u mofos are reading me, get used to it. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.- Buddha.
SO yeah, let's embrace pain.

P.S regarding my health brother, I'm on a slow recovery. I still need 3 more surgeries but fuvk it. I'm not taking Any stimulants, earing well, drinking protein shakes, doing physio rehab to get ready to get butchered really but I'm still fucking ALIVE u know. It's a slow process, slow but steady. Cheers GC

She knows al;l my drug use when i started heroin she made me promise not to inject . Only time she dont know is when i relapse i try to hide it from her but she klnows and always finds out a scrunched up bit of foil in bin a rolled ip note or a lucoade bottle crack pipe hidden in garage

Its hard now my eldest is 16 when kids are young they don't know but now i get paranoid they can tell
Crazy bro, finding those kinda women who stick with u through all our darkest times, those are like winning the lottery. I'm happy for you bro, just try to be more careful with the drug parafernalia haha. Cheers

Thank you so much my brother . I have won the lottery with her even before i went on double date with her my best mate and her best mate i would look at her sitting in the quad with her friend and a massive crush on her not the normal dirty sex crush a normal 14 year old boy has but a long sighted one where we married imagining her in punjabi dress funny shit brother .

When my dad kicked me out for wanting to marry her he said a white women will never be faithful but the oild cunt was wrong as normal . Since 15 she has been there for me all the drug abuse the cheating everything and given me 4 of the best kids i not raise them i was either out working or being drugged up cheating .. You know you love someone when you still feel that feeling you know what i mean i still get a stiffy watching her change after a shower

I just wish i could give up drugs for her for the first time a part from the little clean time i could for first time be really clean with her . I been in a slump for last few days fucking dreams about old man beating cunt out of me wearing a t shirt while swiming looking weird just so bruises wont be seen she been supportive as she akways is she mostly lets me snort as much coke and smoke as much heroin without really moaning until i can put that shit into the back of my mind and be my fake self

Last edited:
Crazy bro, finding those kinda women who stick with u through all our darkest times, those are like winning the lottery. I'm happy for you bro, just try to be more careful with the drug parafernalia haha. Cheers
How did you detox go my brother

The british goverment always knows how to ruin the fun of drug use these new notes cut the inside of nose

just go with the flow

ive been steadily single for 10 years now and i have not 1 complaint about it after being in a series of back to back to back long term relationships from 17 until i was about 38

and every single one of those relationships, i was drawing up plans for a way out - never fully happy

and now im too old to even wanna do any of that again and im more than happy just focusing my attention on my kid and myself - my kid also doesn't have to witness me bickering with a partner which is a plus - but is my resistance to relationships setting her up for the same as she doesn't get to see that whole dynamic? i guess we'll see....

anyway - so i might be who i am in my head because of my unique situation - if i didn't have a kid all to myself, would i have a partner? that's a good question

probably not tho

all i can tell you is that overall, im very happy with my situation and i have no complaints about being single and ive had zero plans to want to even have a relationship in at least 10 years

just go with the flow

ive been steadily single for 10 years now and i have not 1 complaint about it after being in a series of back to back to back long term relationships from 17 until i was about 38

and every single one of those relationships, i was drawing up plans for a way out - never fully happy

and now im too old to even wanna do any of that again and im more than happy just focusing my attention on my kid and myself - my kid also doesn't have to witness me bickering with a partner which is a plus - but is my resistance to relationships setting her up for the same as she doesn't get to see that whole dynamic? i guess we'll see....

anyway - so i might be who i am in my head because of my unique situation - if i didn't have a kid all to myself, would i have a partner? that's a good question

probably not tho

all i can tell you is that overall, im very happy with my situation and i have no complaints about being single and ive had zero plans to want to even have a relationship in at least 10 years
My friend is the same he got custody of his boy the kids mom abandon them he said he happy just them 2 no more arguments calls to police with lies he hit her only for hgim be locked up for night in cells . Dont you miss the love or just knowing someone got your back