• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

In this season of giving I think it’s important to recognize the joy of getting.. what do you want this season?

Haha what I want I will not have so as someone else said if I keep it simple and realistic probably something some poor kid over in Asia can have instead

Canadian
PS and yeah, I reckon if you're Canadian or American, you'd say 'ground' meat instead. That just sounds revolting to an average European.

We 'grind' things like grains, spices or coffee beans. We specifically 'mince' meat, because calling that particular process 'grinding' evokes very unpleasant mental images of meat being turned into a paste.
I go straight to the farm but ya ground beef don't sound appetizing. I won't ever again buy meat from the grocery store, they inject dye to make it look red and 1/2 the time when you open it it's grey at the bottom

Canadian

I go straight to the farm but ya ground beef don't sound appetizing. I won't ever again buy meat from the grocery store, they inject dye to make it look red and 1/2 the time when you open it it's grey at the bottom
Is grey meat bad?

I wouldn't eat it, it's old

Yeah most red meats are naturally grayish, they add nitrites or something like that for the color. I still buy it but hell, the only time I can afford real cuts of meat is when the are on markdown, so I buy them then and freeze portions.

But yeah, for Christmas I want:

Good health
A living wage
Peace of mind
Some weed
A Sheldon Black double chamber dab rig
And maybe a set of disc golf discs.

🎅 🔫 😬

HAND OVER THE UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS AND NOBODY GETS HURT.

What do i get a guy who has everything? I got him a few presents already, just pj's and tshirts but not sure what else. Maybe a gift cert for a tattoo he wants?