• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

In this season of giving I think it’s important to recognize the joy of getting.. what do you want this season?

I was really hoping for a chance to make another circle around the sun.

Who knows ... :unsure:
And keep trying for another 92 !
You feed the soul. And the well fed soul of a generous soul. And we could know that the best way to live is knowing it could all be gone tomorrow. It could all be gone tomorrow.
So true.
And I can feel in my soul the way your words so eloquently express the depths and heights that can be reached in the infinity of emotions.
We will leave no stone unturned. And sometimes we will lose our way. But that's okay. And stars do fall from time to time.
Thank you so much. And for everyday.
🌠💖

Like 10 DMT vape pens lol.

Otherwise, no awful headaches like I've been getting lately out of nowhere, they're so fucking bad. This happened last year around this time, too. It could be my wisdom teeth, I doubt it, but they need to come out anyway, I'm sure it's at least partially related given I've felt pain in my jaws and pressure on those teeth lately. Perhaps it just getting cold again has changed something about pressure in my head, or something. I actually did a little DMT the other night at a friends house, with a headache, and I was like hey, I bet this will get rid of it. It totally did, full stop. Tryptamines are incredible, DMT is incredible, I just love it even if it can be very overwhelming and uncomfortable at times.

Praying santa gives some hoe hoe hoes...

Ho! Ho! Ho! What a riot you are, crazy kid. But, of course, I have garden tools out the yin-yang!

Sun Grow GIF by Mother Goose Club

Last edited by a moderator:
i want a few xanax 2mg bars, 3 total not 4, just 3 of he 2mg ones... one white one green and one yellow. Can i get a friend to sit with me and make sure i dont die while ingesting. i want more stuff but atm i would prefer the xanax