• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol If You Drink, How Much?

Yeah, I feel that.....except the drinking at home part. I'll drink anywhere they let me and places they don't.

But that's why I was wondering why the wait til so late....doesn't that fuck up any chance of sleeping that night?
It's about the time my kids get ready for bed, so I head off round then.

I tend to sleep 3-9am or later so no big deal for me. Days are bloody hot, prefer the night

I drink every day. Usually 10-20 330ml cans is my bread and butter. I drink after 9pm as a rule.
My fiance drinks 12 - 18 Natural Lights after 5:30pm and doesn't stop til around 10pm or 11pm when he goes to bed. He drinks fast. We were taught by TABC that 1 drink per hour is the appropriate amount.

Last edited:
For most of my adult life I've kept it to just a few beers at night but not every single night. Would also take regular breaks where I wouldn't have any alcohol for weeks or months at a time.

Ive never had a problem this way. I just don't have that same compulsion to over do it with beer like I do with other drugs like opioids or stims.

A few times I have started drinking hard liquor every night, like vodka or gin, and each time it starts to spiral out of control. I find myself drinking more and more each night as it starts to get surprisingly euphoric for me and I start chasing that but luckily I've always managed to stop the spiral each time before it got out of hand.

So I recognize the danger and just stick to beer for the most part.
That's exactly why my fiance switched from liquor to beer. Says its easier to keep from getting ahead of himself, but really he just has to drink more beer. 😕

Just so u kno there is a tremendous amount of rum ball on my phone screen.

Last edited:
It's harm reduction, innit?

How To Drink Obscene Amounts Without Coming To Harm Or Annoying Others And Avoiding Violence and Arrest.

Classes run every other Saturday and third Friday of every month.

Free to attend.

Register now to ensure your spot!

BYOB though, don't be cheap.

Its simple. You just drink so fuckin much that you're incapable of causing any shit.
I try this but its usually when I get into shit lol - its like my mind will turn off but my bodys still capable.
I think this is why im best off doing anesthetic doses of IV ket - instantly incapacitated.
Even when I do blackout size doses of IM i have been known to still walk around and cause problems ffs

CAN SOMEONE EXORCIZE MY DEMONS PLEASE?