• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I see Dumb people.

i have blonde moments. ALOT.

yesterday while leaving a client, to make small talk remarked "oh so do you have any plans this weekend for the Easter Break?"
"Easter Break?"
"yes, apparently this year the holiday falls in the last week of March"
"but its february"
"......"

we had a giggle none the less :D

...kytnism...:|

I recently had to visit the bank in order to arrange for internet banking.

While I was interacting with the service person I asked her if I had to get a special machine to get the money out of my computer or if it just came out one of the existing slots.

Her reaction initially was of total shock (I had used my typical deadpan face for the comment) and she started to calmly explain when I gave her a wink and she burst out laughing.

What shocked me was when her friend leaned over and said that we shouldnt laugh because she has twice had people ring asking for assistance on getting there computer to accept the checks they were trying to bank.

Wow, I wonder if thats what people think the little 3.5 inch floppy drive is for.................lol.

MazDan said:
Her reaction initially was of total shock (I had used my typical deadpan face for the comment) and she started to calmly explain when I gave her a wink and she burst out laughing.

What shocked me was when her friend leaned over and said that we shouldnt laugh because she has twice had people ring asking for assistance on getting there computer to accept the checks they were trying to bank.

Id say when you get used to dealing with idiots all day asking stupid questions..;)
Not everyone gets our own humor... Try a comment like that on a building site and you would get a clip over the ear, depending on who you said it to hey maz..%)