• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I see Dumb people.

2c-buoyant said:
Anyone seen "Idiocracy?" It's a silly movie, but even sillier is the fact it's what will most likely happen. Lame.
Haha, now that's a scary idea 8o

samadhi said:
When i go fruit shopping, i'm amazed at how some younger staff have no idea what fruit is what. I've been asked to identify grapes, apples, mandarins. I've also been asked to identify nectarines and plums... i guess I can maybe understand that, but it's still odd to me...

But apples and grapes? WTF??

It's particularly bad with lettuce. Now I save time and just say "It's a Cos," as the checkout chick comes to it.

And I really don't get the nut situation. There are only 4 kinds of loose nuts in my Coles. Cashews, Almonds, Brazil and Pistachio. It's kind of mind boggling not to recognise an almond.

Training anyone? :!

At Coles the checkout operators have a touchscreen with photos of the product now. They just scan through the pictures until they see one that matches.

I get my peaches and nectarines mixed up sometimes, but always remember in the end :)

:D

Easy way to tell the difference between nectarines and peaches is the skin - a peach is fuzzy and a nectarine is smooth. :)

MazDan said:
What is wrong with you people, your the second electrician that has told me you cant help me.

Yeah... what is wrong with you people?

Not... That... Well.. Fuck Off... ;)

My car's tank contradicts Miss J.

But...

Rated E...

{}
From here. ->
+++++++++|
+++++++++|
To here.<---|
{}

So I'm doin' loop-lines now.

What the fuck
are you onnabout?

PEACE
:D
UnS

bahahah

It was a bit of a shitty diagram. Ignore the plus symbols, they're just spacers.

{} = Petrol Pump

This is the u-turn (semi circle):

--->
++|
++|
<--|

And I'm still so dazed from the weekend that I can't seem to explain it in words heh :p

Ohh Uns.......... I thought his explanation was perfectly plausible. Now Im wondering about my own smarts cos I had you figured for one of the brighter lads in life.............lol............. dont you go letting me down now.

Im gunna put it down to that extra Beam you had this arvo?

And if u havent had an extra one then Im feeling generous............so i will have one for you...........lol

Ssly.

Ohh,
yo' know
better than
to take
me,
serious...

19 stands.
800+mg caffeine.
6mg alpra.
100% pure love.

Call, owl.

PEACE
UnS
<3

a woman in my office called me, extremely agitated and irate

"my screen is continuously scrolling, it won't fucking stop! i have an important deal on this afternoon, this can't wait, FUCKING HELP ME NOW!"

this was during my lunch break, mind you.
so i walked over.......and saw that the edge of her lunch plate was pressing down on the spacebar.

i told her to lean back = problem solved.

sales people are the scum of the fucking earth.

Caus, Like A Bump is Sooooo Complex....

Rated E said:
bahahah
This is the u-turn (semi circle):

--->
++|
++|
<--|

So now my lines are just turn'y bumps.

Great...
:\ ;)

preacha said:

"my screen is continuously scrolling, it won't fucking stop! i have an important deal on this afternoon, this can't wait, FUCKING HELP ME NOW!"

so i walked over.......and saw that the edge of her lunch plate was pressing down on the spacebar.

Mate that is absolute gold.............hahahaha, thanks for my best belly laugh of the day.

preacha said:

hehe. i had a similar one once. the guy phoned cos couldn't put his password in cos the computer kept filling it with asterisks.

i just said to him: "fred - you see that folder lying on your keyboard?"

*silence*

"FUCK!

*laughter* (from me)

*click*

=D

UnSquare said:
So now my lines are just turn'y bumps.

Great...
:\ ;)

haha, 2nd attempt:

{}
CAR
the car goes out here > and turns
goes down here
then turns back in and drives < way
CAR
{}

What she should have done, was drive to this side of the bottom pump:

{}
CAR

But she didn't, so the pump was still on the wrong side.

dude... it was pretty obvious to me what you meant.

see thread title. ;)

I just looked at a can of tomato soup and it tells you not to put the can into the microwave.

It wouldn't be on there if people didn't do it.

lol@preacha :)

Tech support had some golden moments.

"I've just formatted my driveway and reinstalled windows..."

"I'm in Melbourne but my house is in sydney. I was wondering if I can connect my laptop to the cable internet at home by wireless?"

People that keep pressing and hitting the pedestrian crossing button as if it would make the green light come up faster !
Luckily the devices are strong enough to take the beating and still keep functioning

Last edited:
There is one of them right outside my apartment. I can hear it from my bedroom. I lie awake at night dreaming of a very high powered nerf rifle with a scope. When I'm waiting at the pedestrian crossing I sometimes lean on the pole with the button so that no one else can press it again. Sometimes people silently bug out with amuses me. I certainly haven't noticed any racial bias towards button pressing behavior.