• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"I put shatter up my shitter" - your WORST drug mistake

eyeballing and plugging 2c-e, fuckin never again
eating a whole batch (14g) of weed brownies after thinking id burnt them, went and got high, hit the munchies and ate them forgetting they were filled with weed, mistakes were made, i was sick and shaking on the ground within 2 hours
Yeah, one of my first encounters with hash oil. A friend had brought back 300g in his spare tyre. I bought a gram, them spread it on toast, like Marmite. Lost a whole weekend, completely!

Benedryl lots and lots and lots of benedryl somewhere in the neighborhood of 350-400 mg this was around the time I was young bored broke and thought salvia was fun and extracting lsa from morning glory seeds was a good idea

God, HBWR seeds had me puking in a bucket WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY sitting on the toilet shitting fizzy gravy whilst tripping lacklustr-ly. Can't believe it took me three goes to throw in the towel with that substance!

God, HBWR seeds had me puking in a bucket WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY sitting on the toilet shitting fizzy gravy whilst tripping lacklustr-ly. Can't believe it took me three goes to throw in the towel with that substance!

Are HBWR seeds and Morning Glory still legal in UK? They're two I've been vaguely considering looking into

Nah but you could probably get them on the clear net somewhere, I'd imagine.

Are HBWR seeds and Morning Glory still legal in UK? They're two I've been vaguely considering looking into

You can deffo buy morning glory seeds in the UK. They're quite easy to grow as well.

I grew a load of Heavenly Blue one year, but before I had chance to collect any seeds, the Mrs ripped them up in a rag rage...

Last edited:
Ah, you forgot to wash off the fungicide they are sprayed with, to preserve them. Before doing anything to them, put them in a sealable container with some 50/50 isopropanol/water mixture and give them a good shake. As long as the seed coat is in tact, it won't pull out any alkaloids.
Even so, without knowing how developed they were on the plants (ie. alkaloids content), eating them has an air of Russian roulette. The same number can produce effects from hardly noticeable to what the fuck was that. Plant products generally have predictable levels of alkaloids. Morning glory seeds ain't one of them!

Ah, you forgot to wash off the fungicide they are sprayed with, to preserve them. Before doing anything to them, put them in a sealable container with some 50/50 isopropanol/water mixture and give them a good shake. As long as the seed coat is in tact, it won't pull out any alkaloids.
Even so, without knowing how developed they were on the plants (ie. alkaloids content), eating them has an air of Russian roulette. The same number can produce effects from hardly noticeable to what the fuck was that. Plant products generally have predictable levels of alkaloids. Morning glory seeds ain't one of them!
Yeah I thought it might be that, but my friends were ok. I also bought these capsules called Purple Ohms back when you could get them from Hemp Nation and had the same results. Think they just don't agree with me.

Yeah, could be that. Zophen/B9s wife always vomited with a phenethylamine based psychedelic (pure mescaline,all DOx drugs and most 2C-x drugs). No problem with tryptaminès and lysergamides.

You OK with acid? If so, it's the mixture of dodgy alkaloids, in the seeds (not just lysergic acid amide in seeds. Some alkaloids just act a bit like emetine not fun).

Last edited:
Yeah, could be that. Zophen/B9s wife always vomited with a phenethylamine based psychedelic (pure mescaline,all DOx drugs and most 2C-x drugs). No problem with tryptaminès and lysergamides.

You OK with acid? If so, it's the mixture of dodgy alkaloids, in the seeds (not just lysergic acid amide in seeds. Some alkaloids just act a bit like emetine not fun).
Yeah, no issues with sid. Shame cos I found the first hour of the HBWR trip quite pleasant, then I felt utterly poisoned.

Yeah, no issues with sid. Shame cos I found the first hour of the HBWR trip quite pleasant, then I felt utterly poisoned.
They have found traces of weird alkaloids like ergonovine in the seeds, which will make you ill.
There is a technique for making HBWR safe, but it is involved and a pain to carry out.
Best just stick to acid and other synthetics, like AĹ-LAD etc, unless you're after an authentic native experience.

Well I was hoping to get the native experience from the San Pedro, peyote and Bolivian/Peruvian torches I'm waiting for. Just seedlings right now but in a few months hopefully I'll be able to try mescaline 😚

Well I was hoping to get the native experience from the San Pedro, peyote and Bolivian/Peruvian torches I'm waiting for. Just seedlings right now but in a few months hopefully I'll be able to try mescaline 😚
Sorry to be a nay sayer, but peyote grows incredibly slow (maybe in half a dozen years!). San Pedro & Peruvian torch produce a different effect to peyote, as they don't produce the isoquinoline alkaloids (and pure synthetic mescaline is different again)

You think the San Pedro will be quite quick to harvest from an already established seedling (I think it's about 10cn at the moment). @fastandbulbous

Yeah, they grow fairly fast, in comparison to most cacti. Apparently, if you have access to tyrosine (the amino acid(, you can increase the yield of mescaline (and other PEA alkaloids), by injecting the cacti with the amino acid solution.

I grew a load of Heavenly Blue one year, but before I had chance to collect any seeds, the Mrs ripped them up in a rag rage...

i hope the bitch PAID for that!

Having said that, nevet got psychedelic high om LSA

i hope the bitch PAID for that!

Having said that, nevet got psychedelic high om LSA
Possibly because it's not noticablr between the vomiting, dissiness and possible squirts. Go to the pain of extracting the good psychoactives from morning glory/HBWR, it's worth it once, for novility. value, but gers old, fast