• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I must be damn lucky!

Sounds like bad karma to me. It’s actually another crime here called “theft by finding”.

My dealer accidentally gave me an extra half gram on an ounce once and I went back to his place to give it back as soon as I realised. Since that day my status has been golden and my credit rating good-plated when I’ve been broke. Though it sounds like OP’s dealer friends never balance the books the way my guy does.

Okay I think we all need to chill. Because this threads become a little paranoid.

me talking to thread: "What's up there buddy? You got the fear?"

Thread: 😫🥺
Anybody got any vitamin B3? any Niacin?
Really think you have to go to the emergency room bro? I don't think it's a good idea. Hey Will somebody turn off that elevator music crap ambient s***!!
No I don't need any Fentanyl... Is that like the only thing you ever have around here?

I ask for vitamins you offer Fentanyl ... if I ask you for Lucky Charms you offer me Fentanyl ... even the time I was 21 days clean and wanted to go out clubbing & celebrate. I asked for a beer and you said if you're going to do that you might as well just chip Fentanyl... anyway I'm not feeling too good so it just so happens I will try the Fentanyl.

Uh, yeah dude, we'll get you sorted. Just as soon as we can find it...
A big thankyou to Darvocet, for that enthralling performance of his one man show 'This Is What Happens When You Consume Unlabelled Powders Off Your Dealer's Floor'.