• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I must be damn lucky!

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Long story short I’m living temporarily with my friend who also happens to be my heroin dealer. Yesterday I found a 20 of heroin on the floor of their drug room. Today I found a half that they dropped outside lol and two more 20s on the floor of the drug room!! They both stay so high and out of it that they don’t even know they’ve dropped anything! I’m set for a hot minute for sure. I definitely check the floor every time I go in the drug room!

Long story short I’m living temporarily with my friend who also happens to be my heroin dealer. Yesterday I found a 20 of heroin on the floor of their drug room. Today I found a half that they dropped outside lol and two more 20s on the floor of the drug room!! They both stay so high and out of it that they don’t even know they’ve dropped anything! I’m set for a hot minute for sure. I definitely check the floor every time I go in the drug room!
Enjoy it while it last.

Living with drug dealers is GREAT, until its TERRIBLE.

edit: people who are fucked up enough to lose drugs, are on the short list for fuckin' up the package and/or attracting the police. FYI...

Last edited:
It could be a test. When i used to sell and moved into ppls flats who used to buy stuff off me i did tests like this with small amounts to see if i could trust them.

What a surprise, i couldn't, and moved along swiftly.

Be honest, they'd probably give you free bag at least for returning their lost goods.
Karma is real.

It could be a test. When i used to sell and moved into ppls flats who used to buy stuff off me i did tests like this with small amounts to see if i could trust them.

Be honest, they'd probably give you free bag at least for returning their lost goods.
Karma is real.
Indeed.

Karma is real.
some people dont care about things if it falls on the floor.

I knew some crack dealers who openly let crackheads smoke anything they found on the floor. if you move weight, ain't no problem if a gram goes missing here or there. shrink is built into the kilo...

if you move weight, ain't no problem if a gram goes missing here or there.
I know that man - i used to blow/dust so much product off my scales onto the floor ppl would be like "you're mad" but when you've got another £200+ profit sale waiting around the corner do you care about £10-20 worth? No its not worth the time to pick up lol... but, back on topic, it's the principle of trust. For me anyway.
shrink is built into the kilo...
Didn't understand that bit though

I know that man - i used to blow/dust so much product off my scales onto the floor ppl would be like "you're mad" but when you've got another £200+ profit sale waiting around the corner do you care about £10-20 worth? No its not worth the time to pick up lol... but, back on topic, it's the principle of trust. For me anyway.

Didn't understand that bit though
Shrink is a retail term for any losses, so theft, wastage, etc. When you run a business, and purchase a product, you calculate you retail price based on the wholesale cost + any costs including shrink and a profit margin.

So basically I am saying, that anyone selling professionally on a scale greater than hobbyist, you will have a certain % that you expect to lose.

some people dont care about things if it falls on the floor.

I knew some crack dealers who openly let crackheads smoke anything they found on the floor. if you move weight, ain't no problem if a gram goes missing here or there. shrink is built into the kilo...
bullshit. Pablo Escobar would wipe out three generations of your family over a gram.

you can't let people steal from you and not retort.

mods i apologize for double posting and shit this is why I normally don't leave the lounge.

Last edited:
bullshit. Pablo Escobar would wipe out three generations of your family over a gram.
maybe, but others want to make moves silently, and won't risk making noise over petty problems.

Not, everyone wants to kill over a penny, but that doesn't mean they want kill over a dollar.

It's not stealing if you take what people don't want.

maybe, but others want to make moves silently, and won't risk making noise over petty problems.

Not, everyone wants to kill over a penny, but that doesn't mean they want kill over a dollar.

It's not stealing if you take what people don't want.
I'll bet if dude showed them here I found this on the floor they'd take it back

I find this morally dubious. On one hand you're ripping off someone whose helping you out. On the other they may not care.

Personally I'd of said something about the finds and hope they sort me out for being honest.
If you choose to keep the goods don't get worked up when it ends up biting you in the ass.

The first 20 I found fell out of the clean laundry along with BOTH of their bank cards. I did in fact give them my friend and he told me to keep the “paper”. I thought no way would that happen again but it did! I spent the last of my money buying groceries for them so being broke now and not being able to pay for any more papers I decided to keep anything else I might find so that I don’t get dope sick. What would y’all have done?