• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I must be damn lucky!

It could be a test. When i used to sell and moved into ppls flats who used to buy stuff off me i did tests like this with small amounts to see if i could trust them.

What a surprise, i couldn't, and moved along swiftly.

Be honest, they'd probably give you free bag at least for returning their lost goods.
Karma is real.
I did the same thing (kinda) when I use to grow, I would leave a jar full of weed in the bathroom and weight it before anyone came over, big suprise the jar was always short when they left, I though I was testing trust , but now I think I was just being stupid to think someone wouldn’t take some

OP I think the best thing you could do right now is either give what’s left of the stuff back and say you were sick so you did a little or if it’s all gone say you went a little crazy and offer to pay, odds are the guy will appreciate your honesty and let you keep it

That's awesome! Until it isn't. I'd be very careful stealing from a drug-dealer, even if it was a friend. If you move heroin you're in a violent line of work, and those that survive as heroin dealers wouldn't think twice about fucking up a mate for stealing their drugs.

I did the same thing (kinda) when I use to grow, I would leave a jar full of weed in the bathroom and weight it before anyone came over, big suprise the jar was always short when they left, I though I was testing trust , but now I think I was just being stupid to think someone wouldn’t take some
You’re not going to find a single human being on the planet that will pass every trust test. Especially while addicted or impaired. Love must go further than that, Love covers a multitude of sins.

You’re not going to find a single human being on the planet that will pass every trust test. Especially while addicted or impaired. Love must go further than that, Love covers a multitude of sins.
Well to be fair I was harvesting multiple lbs a week at that point so I kinda understand why they would think it’s no big deal, but it’s like all you had to do was ask and I would have just given them a half or whatever for free since I wasn’t nickle and dimeing ya know, but whatever

Long story short I’m living temporarily with my friend who also happens to be my heroin dealer. Yesterday I found a 20 of heroin on the floor of their drug room. Today I found a half that they dropped outside lol and two more 20s on the floor of the drug room!! They both stay so high and out of it that they don’t even know they’ve dropped anything! I’m set for a hot minute for sure. I definitely check the floor every time I go in the drug room!
Sounds like you could almost be there dealer, selling them back the s*** that they dropped

This thread screams drug Culture as there is no HR here anywhere.

Oh wait, I guess the HR is how NOT to get killed when you steal someone's drugs.
Never share apartment with a junkie if you sell drugs, especially if you get high on your own supply.
Cardinal rule 😄 😄
I think that's actually in the junkie Bill of Rights, Article 1 Section 1, nobody shall be held liable for found narcotics in an environment where slinging and using are both occurring

Bingo.
I’m not worried about it being a test. They legit are both so forgetful especially when they are high asf.

A couple of drug addicts so fucked up they can't even remember what drugs they bought? Okay.

How is it they've got their shit together enough to have a house, money and more drugs than they need, while you, with the razor sharp wit, are not only having to mooch off them but trying to justify outright ripping them off?

They know you're stealing from them, even if they haven't said it.

A couple of drug addicts so fucked up they can't even remember what drugs they bought? Okay.

How is it they've got their shit together enough to have a house, money and more drugs than they need, while you, with the razor sharp wit, are not only having to mooch off them but trying to justify outright ripping them off?

They know you're stealing from them, even if they haven't said it.
Okay I think we all need to chill. Because this threads become a little paranoid.

me talking to thread: "What's up there buddy? You got the fear?"

Thread: 😫🥺

Last edited:
Really think you have to go to the emergency room bro? I don't think it's a good idea. Hey Will somebody turn off that elevator music crap ambient s***!!

Anybody got any vitamin B3? any Niacin?

No I don't need any Fentanyl... Is that like the only thing you ever have around here?

I ask for vitamins you offer Fentanyl ... if I ask you for Lucky Charms you offer me Fentanyl ... even the time I was 21 days clean and wanted to go out clubbing & celebrate. I asked for a beer and you said if you're going to do that you might as well just chip Fentanyl... anyway I'm not feeling too good so it just so happens I will try the Fentanyl.

Uh, yeah dude, we'll get you sorted. Just as soon as we can find it...

Last edited: