Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

I just watched fight club, I didn't get it

Is Fury the ww2 movie? I saw part of some ww2 movie besides, Inglorious Bastards which I watched because of the director.

I will never get over the scene in Seven, " What's in the box" Put Brad Pitt next to some really good actors and the movie inadvertently becomes a lame comedy.

when i have an intense dislike for an actor i tend to just not watch their films.

ymmv.

alasdair

I will never get over the scene in Seven, " What's in the box" Put Brad Pitt next to some really good actors and the movie inadvertently becomes a lame comedy.
Always thought Pitt was overrated. He has his limits - but pretty-boy PR put him in every fucking, role in the 90s-2000s. Silly.

I do not have an intense dislike for him
, more of that he is an over rated buffoon.
More like Paulie Shore being taken seriously. But not ugly. He was not foolish looking next to Andy Dick or Stephen Baldwin. With them he was on equal footing.
Kind of like a very undynamic duo. But at least the studios recognized his limitations.
Always thought Pitt was overrated. He has his limits - but pretty-boy PR put him in every fucking, role in the 90s-2000s. Silly.

You'd discount a film because of just one actor, you dislike then?
He might but, I can get past one or two that I don't like. I am more interested in their ability as an actor.
The Shawshank Redemption is one of the best movies ever made. It is one of my favorite movies in my collection or ever made. Tim Robbins is one of my least favorite actors and annoys me, but he did a great job( even though he was annoying). There is a lot of actors I don't like, but I don't discount a movie because of personal reasons. I can't stand G. Paltrow or respect Brad Pitt as an actor, but I bought a blu-ray of Seven today.

Is Fury the ww2 movie? I saw part of some ww2 movie besides, Inglorious Bastards which I watched because of the director.

Fury with deleted scenes might be the latest logical war film since actual event.. biography whatever u wanna say, black hawk down

Fury with deleted scenes might be the latest logical war film since actual event.. biography whatever u wanna say, black hawk down
Did Shady's Fox just give me a straight forward rational answer with some good advice on a DVD I might now wanna buy( despite Brad Pitt starring in it ?)

I could never get into Fight Club. I had a class in college where we had to watch it, discuss it, read the book and write a paper on it. Even though that class helped me understand it better and I found some of the themes interesting, I just never liked it as a piece of film or literature.

That's, terrible I had at least one film class in college but I never got stuck reading the book that any of the movies we had to watch, in class or out, was based on.
I am watching Seven right now, I don't care that Brad Pitt and G. Paltrow are in it; it is that good. I mean great.

Thing is plot aside, it doesn't make any sense on face, okay dude is full schizo but it's still a surreal fantastical cartoon.

There are no other characters it's ALL a simulation from one perspective makes more sense if it.

But movies are real truth in sighters and be sure Fight Club is loaded with gems and clues to decoded.

Like 1985 Back to The Future showed 9/11 as does movie 2.

But we miss it and see Disney Illusion.

Read the book.

I've long had the concept that if someone fails to understand this book / film they have something wrong with them (the ability to follow the plot) & also if anyone reads it or watches the film & isn't blown away by Tyler logic & can relate to what the film says they are the kinda person I really want to keep well away from.

d5pndtc-9a0f0603-66a6-4b8b-aacc-87ec09025235.jpg

Fucking Yes, Edward Norton (I don't even think you get his name do you, but I do think he is actually called Tyler Durden) Edwards Tyler reminds me a lot of Winston from 1984 and 75 % of unfulfilled Western men getting orally and anally raped by the corporations and Gov's most of the time and still to this day, if not more since it was released so recruitment for Project Mayhem should be easier today and we have the now public fight clubs available to watch on the tube lol. When I first watched the film I was blown away. As I wasn't that old (37 now) when I first seen I was blown away and understood why Project Mayhem would be a good idea to go ahead with but imagine if it did.

There's always something that rings with me when he destroys Jared Leto's face and says "I just wanted to destroy something beautiful". Is he talking about the current society he is going to destroy or not ? As for all its ugliness we humans do have beautiful way of making it work abeilt no perfectly.

And I love the hypocrisy of how humans can so easily be turned into machines.

All in all a classic that should be on everyone's list.

👌👌👌

Can someone smarter than me explain the plot to fight club to me?

And what's the brilliant plot twist near the end?

I didn't get it
So Edward Norton was a schizophrenic with a split personality???

That's what I thought

Wait I'm confused was Edward Norton or Brad Pitt called Tyler?
He is trying to find himself and trying to let go and feel free or he goes, like hitting rock bottom but you don’t have anything you have to care about anymore. And he is of course becoming Tyler durden his alpha ego.

The end kind of sums it up, they are blowing up the credit bureau, which may include the main internet servers and banking information or a bank as well.
Can someone smarter than me explain the plot to fight club to me?

And what's the brilliant plot twist near the end?

I didn't get it
“What is the first rule of fight club? You don’t talk about fight club” there were fight clubs back around when it was filmed.

It wasn’t actually filmed in 1999 or released then, it was such a bad graphic movie that I had it put directly in the store on dvd in 2003 and we didn’t watch it and I forgot and that’s why I hid my Xbox in the floor with simulations in it (by myself for 5 dollarinos) and this kind of screws Brad Pitt over but we put it in one theatre that I think was on telegraph middle belt or merriman rd front doors facing west, double angled sign with bright yellow as lots of light. It was a bad area unless you like standing around drinking and breaking glass bottles. There wasn’t police back then or during it. This movie is the original rich people getting mad about being targeted by the group or population anytime they don’t get their way or there isn’t stuff they wanted in stock or like when times get tough. A lot of rich people didn’t really spend money back then for that reason and it speeds up or slows it all down ally but that’s not what was supposed to go on in a cash basis system the creation of the movie industry caused this. That’s how much we were addicted to movies. So he’s really just bitching about the population and so is Brad Pitt and trying to send a message and kind of hinting about why the credit system is bad or it leads to them blowing up the place where all information goes through and is stored. It may actually be called foundation systems.

This movie got made because I had to somehow come up with 200 to 400 bucks to buy an Xbox. They wouldn’t let me just take one when I designed the whole thing. All I did was play a little bit of soul caliber or morrowind and it lead to call of duty and me saying that it wasn’t cool enough to be a major Xbox game and this led to the creation of halo. We weren’t supposed to keep feeding these public company guys stuff for the credit system.

It’s about blowing up like the world internet server building (that China stole from us) or all of them or blowing up the credit bureau or banks, or yeah the main information building where everything goes through. Near the end or when they all start training celebrities like Brad Pitt didn’t like a switch to a credit system and didn’t want to be replaced as a listers of their movie roles redone by someone else, cash basis removed any threat of communism. It seems more childish but only in a violence way of being miserable and screwed in the ass. There was nothing childish about standing in dark alley ways drinking alcohol around ghetto houses. They were still sturdy but creepy looking because of horror movie production but like hepatitis prevented us from being able to do anything.

Basically he is trying to become Tyler Durden, Tyler is a hard ass, he doesn’t cry when he gets hit, he hits golf balls down the street and breaks windows and doesn’t care, stays up all night drinks multiple beers and goes wherever, he’s attractive, muscular, strong, a woman’s alpha.

It turns into like them training to be a squad of anarchists or terrorists taking the world over or collapsing it, or like doing real Islam forcing it to continue even though Islam could collapse it but they hated the credit system since at least 2003. It becomes where they are all like clones of Edward becoming Tyler durden, kind of like communism or being brainwashed during military training.

For example in the credit system it wasn’t that easy to just start producing soap and selling it but they all needed money.

And maybe Edward wasn’t a loser after all maybe he was the banker or Brad Pitt says fuck em all we’ll blow it up, celebrities liked a cash basis but like it was like we all were seeking attention or we had something we wanted to say, and certain people decided they enjoyed or they just had to listen to us complain or act crude or evil or crazy for like twenty minutes and then it turns into comedy and us giving them live in front of a crowd entertainment. That’s more of how everything was on a cash basis and that’s why people were use to that going on in public all the time or weekly or every few months before the credit system and movie production started. The credit system made us all psycho because we were still on a cash basis. For different reasons, anonymity, fraud was less likely, we didn’t really order bulk shipments of soda or chips to our houses and stock our garages and stores were forced on everyone but employees loved stores and card machines but cash is a for sure payment at the end of the shift, we picked it up or went in and bought it and wheeled it out as fast as possible, it was a time period where if you seen something you just picked it up and ate it or drank it or used it. Stealing didn’t really go on of durable goods they may borrow it for a few months and expect the person to tell them about it and want to sell it.

Tyler is Edward Nortons hallucination or imaginary friend or well yeah his alter ego, or well that’s how cuckolding was (back in 2003) before the scripted lyrics, he didn’t beat his man down he was trying to make him better but he got horny or had to please some woman, kind of like bring in the military. Maybe Tyler is like a male prostitute or alpha one, you know cash basis, tough area, flashy Versace clothes. This scene started from me watching a recording like my girl friend or wife having sex with some guy on a projector and sheet screen and I kept getting jealous but she said it was me in the video (I didn’t really watch videos I or we filmed) but I didn’t turn around and look at the camera and I lost muscle mass since and my steroid levels were down and I went back to smoking cigarettes because she and they all liked, enjoyed, and supported smoking. I quit smoking whenever I would do that but they liked us smoking as well.

This whole movie is this sort of attitude that I or everyone had.

Basically he’s crazy but the real reason is that people hallucinated just like that when they had a viral infection or other diseases and it was just like this with having a disease called hepatitis. They also may have memory issues and people and groups of bad things to independent people.

Now the thing about the bar of soap is that is why they were hopping the fence at the liposuction clinic or hospital, it’s extremely high quality soap if it uses real human fat or cholesterol or we loaded the bar of soap with ceramides and the pink bar of soap cost 6 bucks each back then in 2003. They need money for smokes and beer and chips and stuff. Or to pay to rent the basement.

He pours sodium hydroxide on his hand to test him or to make him stronger, make him feel no pain. He neutralizes the burn by neutralizing the ph like vinegar on sodium hydroxide He’s trying to strengthen this guy and turn him into an unstoppable death machine. He expects them to fight to the death. They weren’t gambling on fights but they all wanted to win.

I made this movie because we all had hepatitis and hallucinated seeing this guy Albert or this other guy throwing tridents at me or us (this is around when gustin or Justin holt got created, we didn’t have many friends and I was usually their bosses, now these younger office workers didn’t give a shit about getting their asses kicked they just really hated police. I was the military as well but I didn’t tell anyone I just dressed up differently and I would give everyone steroids to see if they still wanted to sit at home smoking pot playing video games.

Like I was trying to be friends with these dudes as their boss but like it turned into them being like forced to go to a work related barbecue or something so this is why I didn’t hire certain dudes and I just paid them to stand around as body guards or I got extremely bored and didn’t get the point and it takes years to see any development or work turn into something real in society, like even making an online shopping website.

The girl in the movie or well the actual woman she’s based on I let her cut my balls off because she was obsessed with them and I couldn’t remember anything and kept being really mean (because of rabies sometimes she was mean but she was supposed yo be submissive, they grow back quickly if you eat meat) to her and she was my submissive and she lived with me and slept in the same bed and I felt kidnapped by her she became like a goddess/mistress. She also became like a female pimp of me after we started being around other people where we let anyone stop by so I didn’t get kidnapped again.

Sometimes we didn’t know them that well or remember that much or talk to them and we always had to find clientele or associates or workers so I’d talk to anyone a little bit. I kept saying it was impossible to cheat on this woman she had f size tits. And that’s just how it was being in a family, it didn’t matter who it was but boy did we feel lucky sometimes. I gave her those tits with two injections. And smacked her ass twice and she had a round booty, and I said well now I’m completely going to be satisfied. These other women loved me standing in public in Manhattan talking directly to them.

And another dude was castrated and he was nicer and we all got into like this food thing but he was a dog but a human and I wasn’t in my right mind and the only food I could find was these natural steroid boldenone or masteron or maybe it was trenbolone that made my testicles super huge. She wanted me to go to Europe but I said I didn’t want to go I kept feeling like she was going to murder me and steal my money but she always just talked about how hung I was as her master who turned into her submissive. I randomly passed out when doing late night yard or industrial clean up work and getting drunk instead of popping pain pills like oxycodone and hit my head on a shovel because I tripped, she was fine and had a perfect ass and huge wonderful tits and I just kept thinking that she couldn’t be mine or why’d she want me snd then “oh yeah I’m supposedly too rich for my own good”. But she didn’t know and I started crashing the credit system by calling people in the middle of the night and calling them on their credit card debt. Or mortgage debt and asking them why they don’t sell the house to a realtor for a small loss instead of missing another payment, and destroying the house. And hoping it gets turned into a house of apartments like in Detroit. Like I’d say we’re in New York and Detroit is located in New York. And it changed the way everything was being outside and out at night.

They knew I would hallucinate and stand out back and wander around alone. And she would force me to use drugs and alcohol because she knew it cured me of hepatitis or made it where I could communicate with her. But I kept not remembering anything and it felt like I was being abducted but I liked the way it felt but it was scary, it was like finding out you had like a girl friend or wife and a kid and we’re like a sole proprietor or banker, so like of course you don’t want to run it snd you give some other hard worker who moves all the boxes to be sold the business but then your wife has to start operating it and all you see is money and start spending it because drugs or food cost money and it’s just sitting there and you don’t know where to get it. As sole proprietors they don’t just start buying things because they may sell durable goods only and grow and cook their own food. And it’s possible to not lose your house because of taxes and blow all your money so you have a group of dudes like a gang around holding the area down. But the woman liked money being there whenever something came up.

I kept turning myself into a dog and back into a person because I didn’t want to watch her kill all these dogs that I was use to being around, for not being pit bulls. But it’s because they all had rabies.

I was being tortured by hepatitis (he knock you down hit you with a trident). Who is the actual DEA guy (the hepatitis without a letter) If it killed hepatitis they restricted it. But I just had it from like going near someone who refused to vacate a property who had hepatitis and smeared it everywhere on accident but couldn’t like function or move but we just liked freaking out on them because we think about spoiling them instead of doing the no leniency policy.

He kept helping me but hurting me he made me remember who I actually was and it got me like dirt confused and not care and it turned into me hanging out standing around outside or walking down streets like, I kept moving into destroyed houses because I was the banker who owned it. Anyone that tried to stop us from entering got hepatitis and tortured the same way.

This is what actually went back in the earlier 2000s and this is cars and office jobs or mail room jobs existed and everyone would fight over everything and everyone enjoyed using steroids. That girl used steroids as well she ate the same one , sometimes I ate one of each. I grew the plants right on the side of my garage at least one trenbolone at least one boldenone at least one masteron and a little ephedra and carbs.

Everyone also had diabetes, rabies they went back and forth in between having rabies or hepatitis. Like walking or standing on grass (rabies) or on pavement(hepatitis). And everyone would fight and practically kill you for food or sodas but this all originated from dogs being turned into people and of course from dog fights in $pain/detroit.

It became where we could only be around people who had hepatitis and they had a different letter so you may end up with a new one because sometimes drugs like oxy or chugging glucose killed the infection off.

The whole thing is that it’s like it’s this woman getting them to do this attack like someone stole her identity or she hated the credit system after it started (it’s like we all had to get married immediately before a credit system started or it’s like impossible to meet anyone the old way where fighting went on or people just flirted or touched each other on like the shoulder) women were very open if they find you sexy or attractive and men are fondle able statues at least for a few seconds or minutes.

Back then everyone knew everything business was fascism without police. The women were really confused sometimes and they start smiling because they get to watch people fight or get beaten or executed. They knew the dictator or like the highest level person out the stuff out to be sold. Like if I paid a guy to deliver it somewhere or promise payment after or before he can run off or steal the goods and the customers may steal the goods, so it starts the creation of a credit system that everyone thinks meant cash instead of debit or credit cards but not back then back then nothing made sense besides us revolting from a scam system where like they ban like anything that went on in the cash basis system.

This movie was filmed in Detroit or well they call it Detroit because they fly in and it’s not far from the airport so it is or it isn’t but the area was just like that in 2003 especially if you walk places.

It was filmed in a neighborhood by ford and Wayne rd but it went all the way to the east side and further north and west.

We actually started magically turning the lettered hepatitis virus people into actual people and that’s what went on in fight clubs. Eventually there was a shit ton of members of the fight club (like 17 actual people or animals as people and not viruses) it was a Christian area they loved fighting for food or anything) I think the fight club was on 9 mile rd and Farmington rd.

The story is being made at the world and hating everyone because of steroids and money and rabies and blowing up the computer system because you can be free in a cash basis system instead. Right after the credit system started they started like stopping everyone from just passing by or through or being around each other, they never did the credit system with actual fascism going on, it must be because actual fascism didn’t require a credit score, they do what they’re supposed to whether it’s for large or low amounts of money but fascism put everyone at risk by listening to someone trying to tell you what to do, fascists recognize authority or they try and find one.

It’s also like Armageddon is about to take place and Edward isn’t prepared to survive or flourish. Or he’s firing of disease and can’t fight it off. Even the building that blows could all be in his mind. This could also be trying to make all these guys the same so they all act the same but are still different, it’s like he’s on the verge of death. It’s not the exact same story but that’s where the story came from.