Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

I just watched fight club, I didn't get it

Fury had similar aerobics to a cat, so by touching little details it went Hollywood same as Lauda's own biography with both popping the lid off bottle at 12% fake cgi/acting sacrificing the splendor and natural intonation of the writters. By witnessing the torture the endgame of Fury embodied the viewer as some form of "heroic standoff" no more than a child laughing that his ice cream fell on asphalt, they both still share the same fuckin sad orbit like a fly stuck in a cracked window.

probably could been alternative to this by doing a "Director's Cut" you know, a lot of films had this and one who actually was more sprinkled with lazyness was the popular cyberpunkish sf "Blade Runner by Ridley", aside that he stole Gieger work with "Alien" and he was never sort of put down to answer a few question marks about the creation itself and why does he think he has to be creative with someone else conformity of life - Gieger - and all of sudden now all of his works belongs to him, and it just zig-zags all way until he got a scar and everyone said on face that Prometheus/Convenant, now the so called "world mouth" gave him middle finger, the most atrocic style. Therefore by looking back at other mistake, Fury and Rush share the same grave size. Killed by

ca$h 3d GIF by Mr. Cody England

You may think he is cute, but he is a mediocre actor. Are you also going to stick up for Tom Cruise?
Some great films despite him. Ok I admit he is mediocre and not as bad as Tom Cruise, but if he looked like Anthony Hopkins, he wouldn't have a career.
( I discovered a DVD copy of Meet Joe Black in the stuff I inherited from my little sister) but I have yet to watch it; him trying to share the screen with Anthony Hopkins? Too painful to watch.

Last edited:
I didn't think fight club was that revolutionary. It was Hollywood's milquetoast version of being iconoclastic. It was a parody of rebellion. But it did offer some interesting ideas.

I saw this movie when it came out. I was pretty damn young... blew my mind.

Also brad Pitt in his prime <3

He was the hottest in this movie, in my opinion. I think he's a bad actor though. The only movie he really excelled in acting was Snatch.

They always have him eating or handling a prop in order to distract you from the fact that he can't act. Particularly in fight club, they do this to help him generate bravado and swagger. He needs the props in order to have something to work with because he can't project his own narrative. He's undoubtedly beautiful though and that's what carries him in virtually all his roles. When someone is as painfully beautiful as him, even minimal acting comes across as more profound.

Also in Seven they gave him so little screen time with good actors, besides the obvious, Morgan Friedman. SPOILER ALERT: besides Richard Roundtree(Shaft) R. Lee Ermey( drill instructor in Stanley Kubrick: Full Metal Jacket). Almost no screen time with them. How much screen time did he have with Gwyneth Paltrow or Kevin Spacey; Clearly they are way out of his league and it shows.
Him playing a dim-wit was about as big a stretch as Eminem in Eight Mile or Fifty Cent in Get Rich Or Die Trying.

You guys do realize that Tyler Durden is a parody of 'the perfect man" right? The role was cast with the intent of finding the most attractive person possible to fill it.

He's undoubtedly beautiful though and that's what carries him in virtually all his roles. When someone is as painfully beautiful as him, even minimal acting comes across as more profound.

While his beauty certainly has its perks, I would imagine it has also been a challenge for him as well. People never taking him seriously, men being jealous of him and assuming he doesn't actually deserve anything he has.

Is this bad acting?
(spoilers for ad Astra)

I am a completely straight but given the the choice I would rather look like Cary Grant or Paul Newman: before they were dead or old any day before Brad Pitt.
They were great actors and very good looking. I have no problem with a great looking actor. I don't hold that against it against them. Did audiences back in the day?
It has all to do with acting ability. They also were part of the not so elite, 3 digit I.Q. club.

Look at actresses, I know hair and makeup and styles have changed. Personality aside, a younger Elizabeth Taylor. She was before she was dead, old and fat: one of the best actresses and damn close to the most beautiful leading ladies ever.

Tyler the perfect man? Perfect man, he is under 6ft. tall and a sociopath.

Why would I ever be jealous, he is an atheist and I would not want to be him in eternity. He was raised in a Christian family and rejects God. Laugh all you want but I am not going to preach. I got ripped a new one for that and 3 weeks later she was dead.

Last edited:
Not all perfect men are above 6ft, Brad is as close to perfection as you can get

You guys do realize that Tyler Durden is a parody of 'the perfect man" right? The role was cast with the intent of finding the most attractive person possible to fill it.

While his beauty certainly has its perks, I would imagine it has also been a challenge for him as well. People never taking him seriously, men being jealous of him and assuming he doesn't actually deserve anything he has.

There are lots of beautiful actors who I take seriously because they have good acting chops. It's just that Brad Pitt isn't one of them.
Is this bad acting?
(spoilers for ad Astra)

It's not bad but it's pretty flat.

The rest was about Brad Pitt, besides that I rather be Clint Eastwood, ruggedly handsome, Talented, tall and athletic. When he wasn't old. Also not dumber than roadkill.

how can u watch fight club and not get it
You better not be referring to me, I get it, I inherited a copy of it and just don't like the movie. I don't hate Brad Pitt. He likes guns, beer and motorcycles.
I don't have a motorcycle, only because I have no friends to teach me how to ride. I could go to the bank and get the cash for a new Harley today if I wanted too. But then I would need a starter bike and someone to teach me to ride. I am not learning on Michigan roads. Or waiting for the paperwork, I have legal( non- criminal issues) besides I am in bad health.