I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hate being sick.... especially when I try not to vomit and it just comes out my nose :X Now the smell is making me sicker!

I can completely understand why you would feel annoyed. Your 'friend' should have kept that news to himself not tell the bloke (slang word for 'man' in the UK) you have feelings for, that you liked him, and embarrass you. However, it's great that this bloke seems to like you too n seems very mature in his responses to the 'friend,' "no I want to ask her myself"
Good luck x

Thanks Eve!

Man I hate being sick.... especially when I try not to vomit and it just comes out my nose :X Now the smell is making me sicker!

Aw feel better :( <3 *hugs*

sleepy.jpg

^ Yess!

Hopefully I can sleep without hurting my neck and back more tonight. That monkey looks so comfy.

Hope you slept well addy.. Im off to the gym.. and since i haven't been there in awhile it likely going to suck a little bit.. but I will feel great afterwards.. its roasting outside.. -18F or -28C if it wasn't so hot I would jog in..

Gotta love this nasty cold front heading through, eh, NSA? The pipes in my kitchen froze overnight. The rest of the plumbing is cool, thankfully.

Im sorry to hear that JAG.. yeah i wanted to leave a twenty minutes ago.. but its cold.. alright im leaving in ten.. I CAN DO IT..

Just done a 20 minute intense kettlebell workout. Something has different. It was hard but I miss the way my muscles used to quiver n the extreme rush I used to get from exercise. I need to get back doing INSANITY. Nothing like an intense cardiovascular workout. It's like childbirth - it's torture - you think you're going to die but afterwards you forget that n have this amazing feeling of bliss through you like all is light n well with the world n that's from 40 mins of hardcore cardio, plyo etc. i need that back again. It's 2014. Time to go get it!!!!

^I had an addiction to exercise/eating healthy which turned into anorexia and body dysmorphic disorder. That was over 6 years ago though, it was a hard one to break. :) Everything in moderation is good B).

MM refrigerator stocked :) and cleaned. Getting stuff done =D

Nah I'm too lazy now. And something is blocking a the thrilling rush of exercise (I miss my endorphins). Mind you I did continue doing five weeks of INSANITY with large L5/S1 disc herniation n ran 5k for race4life with it - when my friend warned me about taking codeine n it masking the pain possibly making it worst i heard the first bit n hence me becoming addicted n now on suboxone. But it won't happen again. I didn't know what sciatica was n I didn't want to be fat. I was a size 8 (US size 4) ripped n was scared of putting the weight on. But the codeine took over n I did not care anymore, ABOUT ANYTHING. I turned into someone I didn't know. There 's more to it though - not for open forum n thankfully that person is in jail now n can never hurt me or my little one again.
Sorry I go on sometimes xxxx

my dr is cutting back all my meds i might have to find a new one <snip> i'm freaked out

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do , NSA. Thsnks for the warning though. I really appreciate it. Stardust hon sorry that happened to you - I'm glad you're ok now. Evey x

(((( mrflowers )))) sorry to hear that. Did you try discussing things with him? Explain how this is making you feel anxious? I hope things turn out ok you're having a rough time right now. How are things with your Dad now? Xxxx

That's brutally hot weather, Rabbit. I don't miss that Florida heat, just my friends. Hope you feel better soon!

Guess I picked a bad time to move to Michigan. It was a struggle getting out of the driveway this morning and I wasn't even driving. I never learned how to drive in the snow, and Pop was gunning it back and forth to go forward cos we were stuck. Our city hadn't plowed last week's mess and the stuff from yesterday accumulated big time.

Evey if I had half your drive to get in shape I wouldn't need to be dieting. I'm just too lazy to work out, just plain working is a challenge for me. ;) Damn I know what I have to do and totally messed up my diet today. I'm so mad with myself.

i talked to my dr he didn't care and my dad is doin a little better cause he has a better bed to sleep in but things still look bad thanks for asking

I really don't know what to say. That sucks. Maybe your dr is worried about you? If he thinks you're addicted n may be harming yourself he has an obligation to intervene n try reducing / stopping your meds. Because if anything happens to you n it turns out he knew there may be a problem n did not act he could get into trouble for negligence. Of course I don't really know your situation n am just making assumptions here so I'm sorry if I have the situationwrong n I don 't, in any way wish to offend you. I know if my doctor turned around n said he was reducing my suboxone I'd be freaking out big time so I can empathise with you.

TC - I'm sorry to hear of your bad weather. I did see on the news ( which I usually refuse to watch) that there is some sort of bad freeze in the US n it's somehow connected with some of the extreme floods part of the UK are having. Mad as there's such a distance between but apparently it's due to 'climate change.' It's times like this I feel extremely lucky n feel sorry for people going floods etc.

Please keep safe everyone (back to sleep I go, little one back in school tomorrow).

Nos da, Evey xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.