I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo here's my little update about that guy I've been talking about :D

I got his number yesterday, then he texted me today asking me if I wanted to go out tonight, obviously I said yes! God I'm so nervous you guys. I wish I could put you all in my pocket for the date. He said he will call me later, so I am anxiously awaiting the call :sus: I wish the weather was better "first date weather". Not really sure what to wear when it's slushy and rainy out for a first date.

Wow I bet that was ace living by the beach. Walking is ace not just for weight loss/ maintenance or fitness but also good for relaxation n good relaxation. You can do this. We'll be here to motivate you if you want.

Ace it was indeed :) I really loved the beach. I went through a pretty severe withdrawal each night around the time we'd usually go--between 7-10pm. I'd get this overwhelming urge where it felt like I wasn't where I belonged and I wouldn't be able to make it living in my new location. The beach has some serious powers.

As for walking in general, I love it. I wish my BF liked it--he hates it and I have to go by myself which can be scary at times. I love walking it just clears my mind completely. I don't even know where my thoughts go. I don't think I even think, I just walk. It's so nice :).

^nsa, that sounds soooooo brutal. I seriously would probably starve to death rather than go out. I'd be under the covers in my bed whining--and starvingLOL-- if I lived in that cold weather.

SD, too bad we don't live close--I would motivate you. I'm a walker--have to get outside or I go crazy. I'm in withdrawals from South America--that is pretty much all I did there.

I wish we lived close, we'd have a great time motivating each other to walk. I hate withdrawing from awesome places. It's a real thing! You literally can withdrawal from a place you fell in love with just as you withdrawal from anything. it's purely mental but it's painful indeed!

Sooo here's my little update about that guy I've been talking about :D

I got his number yesterday, then he texted me today asking me if I wanted to go out tonight, obviously I said yes! God I'm so nervous you guys. I wish I could put you all in my pocket for the date. He said he will call me later, so I am anxiously awaiting the call :sus: I wish the weather was better "first date weather". Not really sure what to wear when it's slushy and rainy out for a first date.

:) I'm so excited for you addy <3.

Makes me smile. I miss those days of young love and dating, and just plain romance. I really MISS it. Since my previous marriage, I haven't had that "I've fallen in love with you." feeling. Now I found a girl I just think is wonderful and such a good person, but I've never been able to feel that "in love" feeling like I used to. Instead, I just make myself of service, and treat her like a queen. Did I mention how much I miss the "in love" feeling? :)

^Aw JAG <3. I miss that feeling of just pure bliss of first love. Whenever anyone questions me what could feel better than "x-drug" I always reply with first love. It really is the purest of happiness. Same thing with that first kiss.

You are a true gentleman <3. She is a lucky lady. I hope she is treating you well too! Don't give up hope on the in-love feeling. Just remember how long we've done drugs and how much it's affected our minds. Our ability to find pleasure in things is skewed. I think in time with sobriety we will find those feelings coming back.

Stardust Hero I assumed you lived by the beach in Florida for some reason. I must stop assuming things lol. How far is the nearest beach to you? Could you not go for a day out / holiday? Is there any country there that you could go for a walk or is it most towns?
Is there not a local gym? Maybe you could go n use the treadmill n get your walking that way? It's not the same as walking outside but you could listen to music on your iphone n usually that is motivating.

^Aw JAG <3. I miss that feeling of just pure bliss of first love. Whenever anyone questions me what could feel better than "x-drug" I always reply with first love. It really is the purest of happiness. Same thing with that first kiss.

You are a true gentleman <3. She is a lucky lady. I hope she is treating you well too! Don't give up hope on the in-love feeling. Just remember how long we've done drugs and how much it's affected our minds. Our ability to find pleasure in things is skewed. I think in time with sobriety we will find those feelings coming back.

You are so right. And guess what is produced by the body when you feel that "first love" feeling? Phenethylamines! It was that knowledge that lured me into this trap in the very first place. lol

Makes me smile. I miss those days of young love and dating, and just plain romance. I really MISS it. Since my previous marriage, I haven't had that "I've fallen in love with you." feeling. Now I found a girl I just think is wonderful and such a good person, but I've never been able to feel that "in love" feeling like I used to. Instead, I just make myself of service, and treat her like a queen. Did I mention how much I miss the "in love" feeling? :)

with getting off the drugs JAG i wouldn't be surprised if you stumble across it again:)

Stardust Hero I assumed you lived by the beach in Florida for some reason. I must stop assuming things lol. How far is the nearest beach to you? Could you not go for a day out / holiday? Is there any country there that you could go for a walk or is it most towns?
Is there not a local gym? Maybe you could go n use the treadmill n get your walking that way? It's not the same as walking outside but you could listen to music on your iphone n usually that is motivating.

There is a lot of areas to take the dogs and walk around. We actually have this great cleared out area that's ind of cool to go to that's secluded that we could let the dogs explore but Florida is a lot more harsher than northern states. There's large birds that can come swoop up our dogs, as well the chances of poisonous snakes, spiders and fire ants are a big thread and more prevalent here.

I enjoy walking them around our block, I just hate doing it alone. Damn BF not wanting to join me :p.

nsfw for pictures:

NSFW:
The red arrow is where I used to live in New Jersey by the beach, and the Blue arrow is where I live in Florida (basically the direct center of the state):

zlHgsMo.png

The red dot is where we lived in NJ:

BlM6iFQ.png

I wish I lived by the beach in Florida! I used to live in New Jersey right by the beach (2 miles from it) so we'd always drive at night at let the dogs run and we'd walk around. They'd always enjoy the beach and entertain themselves running around. We wouldn't have to entertain them, it was great.

You are so right. And guess what is produced by the body when you feel that "first love" feeling? Phenethylamines! It was that knowledge that lured me into this trap in the very first place. lol

with getting off the drugs JAG i wouldn't be surprised if you stumble across it again:)

I know you'll get back to it JAG <3.

Last edited:
OMG that's awful the idea of birds swooping down on your dogs or snakes getting - I can understand you being frightened. Does your neighbour still have that dog that tried going for your three? Although I've seen a pic can I ask are they small? It's just I'm sure I read that you had to pick all three up when that dog was after them. That's cute if they are. I quite like small dogs.

That must suck if you're used to being near the beach not being anymore n doing what you used to do with dogs. I should imagine two miles is nothing when driving.

Does your bf know how frightened you are? Just saying cause if he doesn't then he may walk with you n dog if he knows? Xxx

28 years old, doing the whole "shit parents get back home from holidays in an hour, better clean the house" routine. Realising I am far too old to be doing this shit. Realising my brain and my physical life is a complete mess.

I'm on a mack and cheese kick lately.. tonight its baked four cheese mack with cheddar, romano, mascarpone, and Gorgonzola with a pan seared tenderloin with a little gorg on it as well.. yummy=D

^nice!

Ive been eating healthy lately and damn i feel good. Ive cut off most of the junk food and more on vegetables and lean meat

so how did it GO????? come on now dont keep us in suspense:!

Amazing!!

We talked for hours, laughed, joked, and totally connected.

When we were coming out of the pub everything was soo icy and our cars were parked way in a different lot. So I grabbed on to him to make sure I didn't fall (lol). My car was closer so I told him I'd give him a ride to his truck- we got in my car, then I pulled next to his truck. We at first just hugged to say goodnight and he went to get out, but my locks froze or something lol and I was like oh I'm sorry.. I guess we have to wait for then to dethaw.. We started laughing and talked a little more. Then he asked if it would be okay to kiss me, and I said "yes of course" :D And we kissed...then he told me that he had an amazing time, that I'm gorgeous, funny, fun and unique (lol?) and that he wants to do it again soon. Then the locks were magically unfrozen. It was so sweet and I felt like a teenager again =D

Amazing!!

We talked for hours, laughed, joked, and totally connected.

When we were coming out of the pub everything was soo icy and our cars were parked way in a different lot. So I grabbed on to him to make sure I didn't fall (lol). My car was closer so I told him I'd give him a ride to his truck- we got in my car, then I pulled next to his truck. We at first just hugged to say goodnight and he went to get out, but my locks froze or something lol and I was like oh I'm sorry.. I guess we have to wait for then to dethaw.. We started laughing and talked a little more. Then he asked if it would be okay to kiss me, and I said "yes of course" :D And we kissed...then he told me that he had an amazing time, that I'm gorgeous, funny, fun and unique (lol?) and that he wants to do it again soon. Then the locks were magically unfrozen. It was so sweet and I felt like a teenager again =D

:D Very nice! Sounds like a great date, and a nice platform to build upon. Reading this made me feel like a teenager again.

Status
Not open for further replies.