I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to get my medication usage under control so i don't have to go through wds and i have my meds for when i need them most

Good luck, mrflowers.
Today I was finishing my re-submission for Monday. I've got my childhood obesity assignment to complete. I've cancelled next months module as I just can't afford it.
Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry to sound a misery but I'm glad Christmas is over lol

Evey x

^ The worst that can happen is he says no... Rejection isn't as bad as you work it up to be.

FUCK THIS HEAT! One of these days I'm going to start traveling to countries about to go into Winter so I never have to deal with Summer again.... 45c here (or 113F for you yanks :p)

I agree with black n NSA go for it, talk to him. If he rejects you there's plenty more fish in the sea if he likes you then good. You deserve to be happy xxxx

^ The worst that can happen is he says no... Rejection isn't as bad as you work it up to be.

That's true...I guess I'm just being a little baby about it cause I've never asked a guy out before or made the first move. :\

FUCK THIS HEAT! One of these days I'm going to start traveling to countries about to go into Winter so I never have to deal with Summer again.... 45c here (or 113F for you yanks :p)

Come to the US! Snow everywhere where I am right now :D. Stay cool my friend.

I agree with black n NSA go for it, talk to him. If he rejects you there's plenty more fish in the sea if he likes you then good. You deserve to be happy xxxx

Alright, you guys talked me into it and gave me a bit of confidence. I will do it sometime this week and report back here :sus:

Glad there's no snow here. Well as long as it doesn't snow on Mondays because I get my suboxone script then LoL.
Ace, ab. Please report back n all the very best with it x

Alright the playoffs are here.. and my team made it.. here we go.. go pack go

NSFW:
0_nfl_football_sexy_packers.gif

That's true...I guess I'm just being a little baby about it cause I've never asked a guy out before or made the first move. :\

Alright, you guys talked me into it and gave me a bit of confidence. I will do it sometime this week and report back here :sus:
I think you'll be fine, especially if he seems intrested. Hell he's probabaly planning to ask you the same thing!

I think you'll be fine, especially if he seems intrested. Hell he's probabaly planning to ask you the same thing!

Hehe I hope so! Him and I chat every day but he's just super shy... I guess I am too, but I think that's just cause I was in a relationship for 4 years so wasn't really into the "dating game". He even gives me the stomach butterflies lol ;)

Maybe he's just trying to not come across desperate, or dosent want to appear like he's that into you hence why he's shy? Hope it works out for ya!

Not to complain (but yeah really), it's 47F degrees here and I can't turn on the furnace. My knuckles are starting to lock/freeze up.

sagers-iceman-splsh.jpg

lol.. will be negative -14f or ~ -26c and with the windchill -48F or -45C by tomorrow night:sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.