• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to be an attractive male - getting a girlfriend?

Op
Try something different as if you can afford it best way for you is Professional help.
Check out for Sugar Babies online research as in scams etc but basic join fees then Fees for dates.
If you like x y or z in age etc it is all there for you.
Online only
Dates Conversation No Sex etv
Discreet affairs
3 hole Dynomite nights
Double triple trouble
Old young middle aged.
Learn from each what they like but MOST Important is what they dislike.
Learn to laugh together love together just take time to breathe share some like Sub Dom etc work through your feelings mix it up with real dates from Tinder etc.
Be more friendly chatting in public with a friendly answer instead of a yes or no add few other words as you smile look into their eyes but not too deep as save that for Penetration.
Good Fuck sry mean Luck.

That was what my snicker was about. :)
I decided not to follow through: Option is always on the table just don't want to deal with any other guilt and feeling disloyal. No telling what tomorrow will bring but today I am feeling decent about it.
Still... when she is close to me i almost lose my mind (damn peremones, smells and touches). She knows it but the most she can get is my body... heart has been taken for a quarter century and I am convinced there is no one I would leave for. never know what kinda shit these people are carriers of and they most likely give no courtesy heads up.

Do you mean you're already in a relationship? No, don't cheat on your girl or I'll spank your bottom!

@Zopiclone bandit you sick bastard, now you made it sound very weird looooool

NOT THAT CHUBBY YO, in my experience skinny girls are usually more probably psyhotic. it's not that they all are but there is a higher probability :LOL:

plus you can calm a chubby girl with a granula bar

Now you're getting into insulting territory buddy.

What I've heard a lot is the skinny model looking chicks mostly lie there like a dead fish and usually aren't fun in bed.

why? because of the granula joke? or the psyhotic thing? I said that this is in my experience, plus that's why I said that they are not all psychotic so somebody won't be offended.

I apologize if it was disrespectful as that was not my intent

why? because of the granula joke? or the psyhotic thing? I said that this is in my experience, plus that's why I said that they are not all psychotic so somebody won't be offended.

I apologize if it was disrespectful as that was not my intent

It was the calming them down with a granola bar joke. lol
I'm not like super offended.

it was a joke lol when I want to say nasty things I got other ways to do it not through joking chiiilll

it was a flip on the snickers commercial but with granula bars because... chubby? now I explained it so it won't be funny anymore

it was a joke lol when I want to say nasty things I got other ways to do it not through joking chiiilll

it was a flip on the snickers commercial but with granula bars because... chubby? now I explained it so it won't be funny anymore

Lol no worries. I'm not offended. Actually, it's still funny.

I had to remind myself what this thread is about again. haha Hopefully OP is out there having luck and getting laid.

@Zopiclone bandit you sick bastard, now you made it sound very weird looooool

NOT THAT CHUBBY YO, in my experience skinny girls are usually more probably psyhotic. it's not that they all are but there is a higher probability :LOL:

plus you can calm a chubby girl with a granula bar

Personally for me "bigger" girls are a lot better & I'm not on about some horrific beached whale here that has a diet of melted ice-cream so she can just pour it down her throat, UK dress size 12-16 is fine imho.
I swear down NOBODY wants one of these skinny women that looks like Paris Hilton, that isn't very feminine in my view & in a way they have a "boy body" if you know what I mean. A woman should have big boobies but NOT like saggy balloons & a big butt, be like the kinda glamour models from the 1950's-esque looking.

Op
Try something different as if you can afford it best way for you is Professional help.
Check out for Sugar Babies online research as in scams etc but basic join fees then Fees for dates.
If you like x y or z in age etc it is all there for you.
Online only
Dates Conversation No Sex etv
Discreet affairs
3 hole Dynomite nights
Double triple trouble
Old young middle aged.
Learn from each what they like but MOST Important is what they dislike.
Learn to laugh together love together just take time to breathe share some like Sub Dom etc work through your feelings mix it up with real dates from Tinder etc.
Be more friendly chatting in public with a friendly answer instead of a yes or no add few other words as you smile look into their eyes but not too deep as save that for Penetration.
Good Fuck sry mean Luck.

Hahahahah

wtf

3 Hole Dynomite nights ? please explain ?

upon asking that question I received a very informative PM lol

Hahaha 4 holes may not be healthy but defo needed

Now you're getting into insulting territory buddy.

What I've heard a lot is the skinny model looking chicks mostly lie there like a dead fish and usually aren't fun in bed.
You know what, the internal body part for a female is noticably different with weight gain so I am just rolling with sex being more of a hidrance than a help for women who are naturally not so curvy. It's just a theory. There is surely enough space for everyone on the sex life scandal all-you-can-heat....I've been known to gravitate towards men who are on the lean side, and nothing seemed to outrule them in the quest for being mile-high contenders.

That said, have a heart for those who are medically obese and cannot participate in sexual activity. these people have their libido either at the mercy of gravity or societal norms. this is where their less than ideal prospects are not affording them the luxury of discretion (always) in terms of finding an appropriate bed friend. not very funny. being limited by your capacities. sex is a physical outlet for most folks. just have a heart for those whose genes afford them either side of the coin, to all bar their benefit in terms of suitability (according to the masses). if things were different who's to say they'd have been written off as no good... <3 for some men who for some reason cannot make it happen despite their best of intentions. that would hardly be fun. and i bet the least likely thing these types of men are going to do is break the law WHILE satisfying their apparent libido. very much the opposite.

I didnt read everything, so someone might probably have said this, but wanting to be atractive to women is the wrong mindset, because women are like men, they are people, and most people are not good because goodnes is rare, purity of heart is rare, thats why its the staple of the Gods, and the highest virtue in Philosophy. So if you are good you cant be atractive to bad people. If you are mature you cant be atracted to inmature people. You can only be atractive to certain types of people who's essence jives with your essence. Evil people atract evil people and their relationship is fueled by that evil. Good people atract good people and rejoice in doing whats right at every step of the way. If a good person is with an evil person, that person is not actually good, as the defining aspect of goodness is it rejects evil because evil taints purity. Confused souls atracted confused souls, and hurt eachother in their confusion.

You can only atract what you are naturally, the only thing that will 'fit' is what is in acordance with your knowledge and understanding of life and love. This is historically showcased all around the board; Casanova for example had a thing for sickly women who he could help, this is because wounded prey are easier to capture, but also cause Casanova could live out the psychological script of Captain Save a Hoe, thus validating himself. So Casanova, no matter how inteligent and seductive, could only atract mates with which he would have naturally a sexual tension from the start, because of his psychological make up. This meant almost entireley pychologically wounded people, because Casanova was psychologically wounded. And we are talking about a master seducer here, and yet when you look at it, even this complete master is limited to his mindset.

Smarter women rejected Casanova for exactly this reason; he did not live up to her natural inclinations, could not be something he isnt--thats when you lose. But in reality you win, because you can move on to someone with whom the sexual tension felt is mutual and reciprocated.

Main thesis; you atract what you are, you reject the opposite of what you are. To want to be atractive can never work, because everyone finds different things atractive. You can only be atractive to certain people, your ideal 'victims', which can be instantly recognized (this is the part of the process that most resembles magic.)

To the extent in which you engange with the perfect victim, you are playing the true game. Going at women who naturally wont like you is a waste of time and can never work.

But as a practical advice; be the person you love. It changes everything. If you have love you dont need anybody elses love. If you have love you are full, you dont need sex or drugs or pleassure, because love satisfies the soul and the soul is King.

You can be such an amazing person that most women will not be up to your level, most friends will not be good enough to be truly considered good; this may seem lonley, but the person who is complete is free of desire.

Most relationships, of all kinds, are mediocre. We are mediocre people. This is a fact. I am mediocre. I want something quick so I go on an app, which is completley superficial (please if u do that dont be offended, but ask for yourself if what I am saying is true or has some truth), and market myself like a comodity, ready and willing to waste time with someone I dont even know, because that is my life...I have nothing better to do. I cant sit alone in a room and be happy. That to me seems to be the problem, not women finding one atractive or not, but the fact that we have a need to be loved and garner attention and get pleassure. This need is dark and so will reap dark result.

^^^First off, using the term “victims” for women is sick.. But then again what should I expect from a plant torturer.

You also talk like your above so many of those around you, need a major ego check my friend.

Trying to put people in such black and white terms as “good or evil” completely disregards the complexity of the human spirit.

“”You can be such an amazing person that most women will not be up to your level, most friends will not be good enough to be truly considered good; this may seem lonley, but the person who is complete is free of desire.””

This sounds like someone with delusions of grandeur to me. While it is true to some extent that one could be a “better person” than those around them, often a pre-requisite for being that better person is being humble and not feeling as though your greater than anyone else.

-GC