• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to be an attractive male - getting a girlfriend?

^^^First off, using the term “victims” for women is sick.. But then again what should I expect from a plant torturer.

You also talk like your above so many of those around you, need a major ego check my friend.

Trying to put people in such black and white terms as “good or evil” completely disregards the complexity of the human spirit.

“”You can be such an amazing person that most women will not be up to your level, most friends will not be good enough to be truly considered good; this may seem lonley, but the person who is complete is free of desire.””

This sounds like someone with delusions of grandeur to me. While it is true to some extent that one could be a “better person” than those around them, often a pre-requisite for being that better person is being humble and not feeling as though your greater than anyone else.

-GC
you are a very angry person. I will asume you are on drugs and you are not really such a mean person really.

Victim as a victim of seduction, its just a choice of word meant to be striking to the reader, and you fell hook line and sinker! =) Everyone wants to be a victim of seduction, to be swept off their feet, led by the hand into a new world. The psychology of it has a fear and tension to it, which makes the choice of word doubley acurate.

You take everything I say as If I am talking about me, I am not writing about me, but about the topic. Thats why I include knowledge about Casanova which most people probably dont know about and may find interesting (maybe!) Me personally I am really not such a big deal and really dont have anything to brag about, and dont consider myself better than you, although my temper is obviously smoother.

Last edited:
I think victim implies too much passivity and can be used only to describe events or circumstances where a person receives harm, is killed, oppressed, accused, sacrificed or in the mildest sense scammed, duped or tricked for it to be appropriate in describing the role of a woman when approached by a guy with the intent of seduction.
I get that it is used on purpose for a specific effect, but as some people use an approach to seduction that would make it appropriate to describe how someone using a calculated and deceitful mentality would see the other person, it is perhaps not the
the best choice.

I think victim implies too much passivity and can be used only to describe events or circumstances where a person receives harm, is killed, oppressed, accused, sacrificed or in the mildest sense scammed, duped or tricked for it to be appropriate in describing the role of a woman when approached by a guy with the intent of seduction.
I get that it is used on purpose for a specific effect, but as some people use an approach to seduction that would make it appropriate to describe how someone using a calculated and deceitful mentality would see the other person, it is perhaps not the
the best choice.
poetic sensibility is highly subjective. Tough crowd.
Marc Antony was a victim of Cleopatras seduction--fact. That is the essence of seduction. The word victim gives veracity to the fact that there is danger, its called "falling" in love, "falling" under spell, because it feels like the rug has been moved from under you. There is danger when feelings are involved. Cant someone be a victim of love? Cupids Victim?? damn its in the terminology dude...

Last edited:
poetic sensibility is highly subjective. Tough crowd.
Marc Antony was a victim of Cleopatras seduction--fact. That is the essence of seduction. The word victim gives veracity to the fact that there is danger, its called "falling" in love, "falling" under spell, because it feels like the rug has been moved from under you. There is danger when feelings are involved. Cant someone be a victim of love? Cupids Victim?? damn its in the terminology dude...
Fair enough.

I would say that in the case of falling for a person that is faking feelings for an ulterior motive definitely qualifies someone to be a victim in the literal term.
While in relationship born of genuine attraction one falls victim of his own feelings, not of the trap set by someone else.

I like a complex personality. But nothing too mind-bending. I guess a man who can get your mind cogs turning. I believe a man who is resplendent might also be a nice niche to claim. The clothes maketh the man, lol

Fair enough.

I would say that in the case of falling for a person that is faking feelings for an ulterior motive definitely qualifies someone to be a victim in the literal term.
While in relationship born of genuine attraction one falls victim of his own feelings, not of the trap set by someone else.

I agree that in the case of any form of crime there would be a literal victim. I thought we were talking about relationships tho and that the context was understood.

How do you know you never fell into a trap in your genuine relationships? literally if the man or woman so much as dressed better or smelled better than they normaly would have for meeting with u, thats 'fake' cause you wouldnt do it unless you wanted the other person to like you more. Hence a trap.

But I dont think there is such a distinguishing line between fake and real in relationship. For example mods here, or bosses at work, will be treated more kindly than the new user or an emloyee. So are people faking to the mod or their boss their kindness? You could argue that. But in reality they are just tailoring their tone to each person.

find it hard to imagine that you never set up 'traps' for women, like dressing better, masking your true scent with perfume, being kinder, seeming in control of life, seeming like you have a lil cash when u broke, etc. Lying means covering up the truth, so if u want to sex a girl but dont tell her right away, you have an ulterior motive, cause the cup of coffee is not the goal, but furthering the relationship is; this is the definition of ulterior motive. And its how many relationships work and always have.

And I dont see why that would make a relationship any less genuine.

Most things arent so black and white with humans and faking, we even have an art called acting, and we control our responses to our mothers since early childhood.

Lets get real dude, in the truest sense all relationships are ulterior motive inspired, we dont like our boss we work for money, we smile at the customers in our jobs because we like doing our jobs well, not because we like the people and are genuinley happy to see them.

A woman might trade sex for love, a man love for sex.

don't focus on finding someone but don't avoid it either. Just live your life, do fun things, you'll meet someone and get a feeling about it. Don't worry about it too much.

How important are looks to a woman when first starting with a guy?
Mmmh I think female to male attraction is based a lot on some kind of a feel the ladies get for a guy, within the first few times they see him.
Looks and body language are part of it, but I always heard there is some other magic parameter involved.

I get the feeling these days women judge men as "bad" if they don't look like they are from Love Island or TOWIE.

I do wonder at times why I'm single, not that I really want someone as I find most of humanity foul, I'm NOT the best looking guy ever by far but I am honest, I got a great style of self deprecating humour & I'm not that thick but women these days seem to go mad for guys that are fucking dumb & look like this.
mario-3.png

In my book his a total CUNT & his everything I cannot stand about people, I'd never want to look like that or behave the way these people do yet females seem to almost break their pelvis trying to open their legs for these types, women are beyond me, I'll never understand them.

You would think with all the heroin & crack I've done I'd look like a right "junkie" but I don't, a lot of people on meeting me get the idea I smoke weed all night (my ex boss said that to me) but they never seem to suspect heroin. I don't look like that classic "junkie" which is good I guess.

I guess as I am a kinda "outsider" my attitude & ways I conduct myself put that across & they pick up on it & they think I want to do something weird to them like eat their corpse or something equally weird & fucked up.

I get the feeling these days women judge men as "bad" if they don't look like they are from Love Island or TOWIE.

I do wonder at times why I'm single, not that I really want someone as I find most of humanity foul, I'm NOT the best looking guy ever by far but I am honest, I got a great style of self deprecating humour & I'm not that thick but women these days seem to go mad for guys that are fucking dumb & look like this.
mario-3.png

In my book his a total CUNT & his everything I cannot stand about people, I'd never want to look like that or behave the way these people do yet females seem to almost break their pelvis trying to open their legs for these types, women are beyond me, I'll never understand them.

If he buttoned his shirt and took the shit out of his hair he'd look better. Are you hotter than this loser ZB?

If he buttoned his shirt and took the shit out of his hair he'd look better. Are you hotter than this loser ZB?

Looks can be taken from you in the blink of an eye, you could look amazing & then one day be in a plane crash & get burned up really badly & your looks are gone.
You could cross some nutcase high on meth that wants to rob you & cuts up your face with a Stanley knife....looks gone.

Attitude, manners & conduct are harder to be taken from you.

dude looks pretty hot to me, maybe u just player hatin Zoplicone ? but really a guy who does duck face clearly has traits of female psychology, which makes women like him more as women like themselves (are enamoured with their own feminity)...so to see someone of the opposite sex display what they appreciate in themselves is atractive. Most seducers were dandies.