• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex How old were you when you lost your virginity?

No, it isn't. And a rape fantasy is NOT the same. It's a fantasy ie something you want. You can't rape the willing.
Hmmm ok.
But i wouldnt count my sex. Even the ones in the club in which I have been high af.
So im still a proud virgin

I guess it depends on what you consider sex.

First attempt with a female friend: 16 (Couldn't go through with it because it felt too awkward.)

Second attempt with another female friend: 19. (Her brother came home early and we scrambled for our clothing, doing the "bunny hop" trying to get our pants on!)

First BJ: 19 or 20 (Same girl as above.)

First time really making love to a serious girlfriend: 22!

I was,very young with the same sex. 19 with a woman but I had no sexual attraction to women until I was a teen/young adult. I had sex with a man as an adult at 22, as I am very cautious-HIV/AIDS and syphilis were super common and in large rates in all of the places I have lived, and very picky as if a man or woman is not my type there is no interest there.

Last edited:
After hearing some pretty absurdly young ages that people were having sex I decided to start a new thread on this.
So - how old were you?
I was 17 with a a 20 year old sister of a friend and I thought I was THE MAN!
Quite late compared to a lot of people though, I remember kids in my year at school starting to diddle eachother at 14
What is this 'virginity' you speak of? 🤔😁

12 or 13, can't remember which, when my best friend put my hard dick in his mouth because he "wanted to try it out". This led to many blowjobs from him down the road. I know I was pretty young because I didn't cum for the first time until I was 13.

My first sexual exposure was much younger when I was I think 8 years old. My cousin, who was 14, showed off his hard on to me in my bedroom when we were getting changed after swimming to show me "what it will be like when you're my age". We didn't touch each other though so it doesn't really count.

When I was 13 my gym teacher and I jerked off in the locker room, upon his initiation, and during that he also put my dick in his mouth for a minute. It just happened the one time and then we both pretended it never happened, which was unfortunate because I had a crush on him from my first class of his, and wanted this to continue. Oh well. We did become friends after that and stayed in touch until I was 19 or so. When my blowjob friend (above) found out, he felt betrayed and stopped giving me bjs.

In hindsight I can't believe the sexual drama I was dealing with at such a young age... but that's what happens when you have precocious puberty and a crazy sex drive, I guess. At 16 I had a very normal sweet-16 type thing with another 16 year old guy and things normalized for the rest of my adolescence.

Last edited:
15 and it felt too young. I was SO in love and my boyfriend of 1 year said if I didn't fuck him he'd break up with me. That is one major factor that started my alcohol and drug abuse. I liked making out. Just wasn't ready for the whole shebang (no pun intended)

First sexually assaulted (no penetration) at age 4, then age 9 so that sucked too.

15 and it felt too young. I was SO in love and my boyfriend of 1 year said if I didn't fuck him he'd break up with me. That is one major factor that started my alcohol and drug abuse. I liked making out. Just wasn't ready for the whole shebang (no pun intended)

First sexually assaulted (no penetration) at age 4, then age 9 so that sucked too.
Yeah that is majorly coercive and that guys an asshole.
Unfortunately it's how a lot of teenage girls lose their virginities z so please do not this of this in any way of a weakness in your part..
Have/would you talk to a professional about the 4-9 yo experiences?

Yeah that is majorly coercive and that guys an asshole.
Unfortunately it's how a lot of teenage girls lose their virginities z so please do not this of this in any way of a weakness in your part..
Have/would you talk to a professional about the 4-9 yo experiences?

Thank you so incredibly much for your kind words it means a lot. And yes sir, I see a talk therapist once a week and take my psych meds like a good girl. I recommend everyone do atleast talk therapy to work through our traumas. We are ALL survivors.

We got this, let's make life our bitch!

15 snuck in a girls window and was told we had to be quiet cuz the last time she got in trouble with a guy in her room her dad threw guy out said window, Id give anything to go back to then, year 2000 smoking blunts with friends wearing my cringey backwards red yankees hat cuz limp bizkit was cool back then haha.

I was 15. He was 17. I can still remember two specific songs that played while it was happening....Love Bites by Def Leopard and Faithfully by Journey. Still to this day any time I hear one of those songs Im immediately took back to that night. We got married two months before I turned 20. But all of this was before I had realized enough to grasp the full concept of the trouble I had created for myself taking all those opiates through my entire adolescence while going thru all those surgeries. I still had hope. I hadnt found out how doomed I was yet. My ego was inflated. I was working at Hooters going to ETSU. I thought I could do so much better. I finally filed for a divorce when I was 25. It almost destroyed him. I’ll never forget how his signature looked on the divorce papers….like he was shaking.

He’s never looked me in the face since.

Our 27 yr old daughter graduates with her bachelors degree next week.

I’d give anything just to sit and talk about life with him. What the hell happened to us

Shew that was a rough recall

i remember being in 5th and 6th grade, hearing about other students being sexually active... but not me, i ended up having anal sex with my girlfriend at 18, and intercourse with a (different person) best- friend at 19.

(edit don't worry, i washed my dick in between those two events lol)

Last edited:
12 or 13, can't remember which, when my best friend put my hard dick in his mouth because he "wanted to try it out". This led to many blowjobs from him down the road. I know I was pretty young because I didn't cum for the first time until I was 13.

My first sexual exposure was much younger when I was I think 8 years old. My cousin, who was 14, showed off his hard on to me in my bedroom when we were getting changed after swimming to show me "what it will be like when you're my age". We didn't touch each other though so it doesn't really count.

When I was 13 my gym teacher and I jerked off in the locker room, upon his initiation, and during that he also put my dick in his mouth for a minute. It just happened the one time and then we both pretended it never happened, which was unfortunate because I had a crush on him from my first class of his, and wanted this to continue. Oh well. We did become friends after that and stayed in touch until I was 19 or so. When my blowjob friend (above) found out, he felt betrayed and stopped giving me bjs.

In hindsight I can't believe the sexual drama I was dealing with at such a young age... but that's what happens when you have precocious puberty and a crazy sex drive, I guess. At 16 I had a very normal sweet-16 type thing with another 16 year old guy and things normalized for the rest of my adolescence.
I thought your math teacher also sexually abused you when you were 14? You wrote about this before on here, either way the adults who sexually abused you as a child/teen should be in prison and nowhere near children or teens, or working in schools.

I was 15. He was 17. I can still remember two specific songs that played while it was happening....Love Bites by Def Leopard and Faithfully by Journey. Still to this day any time I hear one of those songs Im immediately took back to that night. We got married two months before I turned 20. But all of this was before I had realized enough to grasp the full concept of the trouble I had created for myself taking all those opiates through my entire adolescence while going thru all those surgeries. I still had hope. I hadnt found out how doomed I was yet. My ego was inflated. I was working at Hooters going to ETSU. I thought I could do so much better. I finally filed for a divorce when I was 25. It almost destroyed him. I’ll never forget how his signature looked on the divorce papers….like he was shaking.

He’s never looked me in the face since.

Our 27 yr old daughter graduates with her bachelors degree next week.

I’d give anything just to sit and talk about life with him. What the hell happened to us

Shew that was a rough recall
Since you daughter graduates soon, can you or your daughter contact him? Or will you both go to see her graduate in person? Is that even still happening with COVID? It may give you both closure, sort of patch things up to be on friendly terms-no I don't mean you both getting back together- and many people get in contact with their ex when their children graduate. Did you see him at her high school graduation? Or did he just completely avoid talking to you? Does he know any of what you wrote here how you want to become social and just talk about your lives?

I thought your math teacher also sexually abused you when you were 14? You wrote about this before on here, either way the adults who sexually abused you as a child/teen should be in prison and nowhere near children or teens, or working in schools.
I agree with you 100%! Unfortunately, it happens all the time 😞 I just saw
this