• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex How old were you when you lost your virginity?

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
After hearing some pretty absurdly young ages that people were having sex I decided to start a new thread on this.
So - how old were you?
I was 17 with a a 20 year old sister of a friend and I thought I was THE MAN!
Quite late compared to a lot of people though, I remember kids in my year at school starting to diddle eachother at 14

I was sweet 16. It was so classic: I was a cheerleader, he was on the football team. We got together at Homecoming. I made him wait 9 months, all school year (my sophomore year) before we did it. He dumped me 1 week later. Said “life is too short to tie myself to one woman so young” and I was devastated lol. Ahh young love

I was sweet 16. It was so classic: I was a cheerleader, he was on the football team. We got together at Homecoming. I made him wait 9 months, all school year (my sophomore year) before we did it. He dumped me 1 week later. Said “life is too short to tie myself to one woman so young” and I was devastated lol. Ahh young love
Lol

Well my question is: when is it the first time. If you stick ur dick in but ur not cumming ? for how long does ur dick have to be in it ? And what if you get fucked but only 5sec?
I wouldnt count my first time at the age of 26 it was after a party in a sex club i guess I fucked at that night 4-5 guys but did not cum.
I dont count it because I did not enjoy it.

Any penetration counts. Even if you don't cum, even if you only stick the tip in etc.
And, yes, it counts even if you didn't enjoy it. It only "doesn't count" (and I really hope most people agree with this, but IME not everyone does] if it wasn't consensual, because rape is NOT sex.