• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I agree with you 100%! Unfortunately, it happens all the time 😞 I just saw
this
We never had DARE in any of my schools.

I remember seeing a DARE table set up at a local street fair as a teen, seeing the drugs on display in some briefcase with plastic in front of them and wondering if they were just props or real.

I was 14 and she was 15.. she really wanted it to happen soon after getting together. And I being a teenage boy weirdly did not.

After about a month of hot heavy making out and dry humping she strips naked at my grandmas house and starts begging me to put it in. I didnt even take off my basketball shorts just rubbed my hard-on on her naked spread eagle through my shorts.. teasing her pretty much.

I wasn't normal.. lol I remember thinking she's too pretty, and I like her too much to have sex with her.
Shortly after that, she gave me a bj in the back of her moms mini van in a costco parking lot.

Again, I could only think about how she was too beautiful to do something so sexy idk it was backwards thinking for sure.

Later that week in the August heat we decided to go swimming at the apartment pool and we were getting kinda touchy feely and I was holding her in the deep end against the wall just kinda kissing and chillin shes 5'2 im 6ft btw.

And then boom somehow she wiggled herself on top my dick all slick and quick like. No "just the tip" no rubbing, just balls deep single pump shove..I wasn't expecting it and my dick went from a very cold place to a very warm one and was in shock, lol. my body just kinda took over from there..

It was awkward.

Mind you, everyone at the pool didn't just disappear when my dick popped in there..and as soon as i see straight again I realized we were actually fucking in the pool with my family on the balcony talking to us and there were other families swimming still.. at that point I kinda pulled out before it was over and swam to the other side of the pool. But dayum that was nice lol.

14 year old me had officially figured it out she WAS too pretty to fuck... once. Lol the whole rest of the summer was nonstop quickies during the day with hot love making at night...my grandma had let us pretty much play house alone for another month.

Now im older I guess ive always kinda been what you'd call a demi sexual.

Me and her are now married 33 and 34 and have 3 kids.
Ive only had sex with 2 other women and they were her friends. Lifes weird.

I was 14. The females I was around back then pressured me into sex, not the other way around which seems more common. I literally got hounded for sex at that age because I was considered handsome and more mature than my peers. Looking back I really regretted the episode because me and the other girl were drunk (on her liquor) and it gave me a bad reputation. If I had never gotten drunk I probably would have made it to at least age 16, maybe older, without sex.

What's up byzek? So you're a hot sexy 30 year old virgin? Good for you but could you avoid mocking others here?
I was 25. It was my birthday. I'd been seeing my boyfriend for about a year. I didn't start out intending to have sex, but I must admit that I had thought about it. I had wanted him for a while, but I was raised to wait for marriage. Still, on this particular day my desire for him was especially strong.

My boyfriend said he had a very special birthday present for me, so we went to his house. There he carried out a well executed seduction. I was more than a bit reluctant, but I was in love with him, so eventually his gentle persistence won me over. He was kind, sweet, romantic, gentle, and persistent and respectful of my feelings and eventually my resistance fell away. I couldn't resist anymore.

He had mentioned to me a few times that he had an urge to make love to me, but that he respected my feelings enough not to pursue it. I had felt the urge too, but I had always managed not to succumb to it. Somehow, this day felt different, though I didn't realize why.

He started to make small, subtle advances and I barely noticed. Or maybe I didn't want to notice. The wet kisses passed unnoticed. He mentioned again that he had been thinking a lot about making love to me lately. Gradually, the advances got more direct and forward.

Somewhere along the line, I started to say no and it came out OK. That's when I knew it was time. I was surprised, but I knew I was ready, due to his persistence. So I gave in. I was scared, nervous, uncomfortable, but exhilarated, happy, excited, and curious. I actually found myself looking forward to it. I was overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure and the romantic moment.

I sent him out of the room, then I stripped my way up the stairs, leaving a boot at the foot of the stairs, another boot a couple of steps up, my dress a couple of steps after that, my pantyhose a step up from there, my bra at the top of the stairs, and my panties hanging on the doorknob of the bedroom.

I waited completely naked on the bed, wrapped in a sheet. He quickly stripped down to his undies and climbed on the bed next to me. I was tingling. After a little foreplay, I took his underpants off. Then we curled up and gave each other oral simultaneously. We did that for about half an hour.

Then I rolled over on my back and he went inside. We had intercourse for quite a long time. He was very good, and he told me he enjoyed it too. I had two or three orgasms and he came too. It was excellent! He was very good! It was passionate and romantic, about as good as a girl's first time can be.

Afterwards, I felt a mix of emotions: sadness, exhilaration, excitement, disappointment, deep romance, nervousness, peace, a bit of regret, but also happiness, satisfaction, and a myriad of other feelings. It was all something of a jumble.

It was a wonderful first experience, very romantic and tender. He was patient and he was very good. I felt like part of me had just died, but I also felt like I had just started an exciting new adventure, one I would enjoy many times afterwards. What a great birthday present!
I'm glad you enjoyed it, but to me this sounds slightly coercive, as you said no. I don't know why do you feel like this was ok? You did agree in the end right? Just that this could have ended so differently, but maybe I'm reading into this wrong.
You should always be in total agreement and not just give in as it's easier to anyone else reading this.

18...was a late bloomer I guess. In school I was more interested in sports then guys

After hearing some pretty absurdly young ages that people were having sex I decided to start a new thread on this.
So - how old were you?
I was 17 with a a 30 year old 7ft tall bald black friend and I thought I was THE MAN! 🍆
Quite painful compared to a lot of people though, I remember in my year at school my asshole was the loosest for real after!

Sounds painful bro, hope you're OK.

Broken schpincter no doubt.

I still can't walk properly 20 years later 😘

I never knew you were an arse bandit Mr.Battler.

Not that it bothers me in the slightest - my arse got some solo punishment on MDMA earlier this morning :ROFLMAO:

There's something about stims and rings....

By the way, I was 23 when I lost my cherry to a dirty slut with hairy tits.

Wish I'd have just kept on wanking...

Arse bandit doesn't quite cut it FUBAR.

He is named axe battler, because he is like a piece of wood, trying to battle off all the big axes before they split him in two.

Glad to hear your MDMA pokey bum wank went well, mate. We can all rest well now knowing it was a success. 😎

Ib
Arse bandit doesn't quite cut it FUBAR.

He is named axe battler, because he is like a piece of wood, trying to battle off all the big axes before they split him in two.

Glad to hear your MDMA pokey bum wank went well, mate. We can all rest well now knowing it was a success. 😎

"MDMA pokey bum wank."

Fuckin gold....

Hahaha @F.U.B.A.R. don't get too excited, he edited my post. I'm not ruling nowt owt though, so ya know don't be too devastated.
I have been assaulted, or "pegged" by a plug by my ex before and she just whacked it in there, I was fucking howling. It was a pretty thick plug tharr, funnily enough with a furry tail attached to the bottom. Ahhh alcohol, cocaine and sex are another of life's great tri-forces.
Like cheese, biscuits and chutney; fish, chips and mushy peas; opiates, benzos and cigarettes - great shit comes in threes.

Sleek as fuck whoever edited your post though bro. Made it way better than the original in my humble opinion. 🙏

Oh, won't you two get a room already. Then you can pokey bum wank each other. Let axe battler have his cocaine, and FUBAR have his MDMA, for optimum looseness ofcourse. 😉

Aren't you joining us @elgoucho9? What's the the 9 on ya username btw? Surely elgocho wasn't taken already?? Is that how many bags of gear ya put in ya femoral vein in one go?
So, Goucho Marks....how old were you when you got "slimed" for the first time? X

13 and she was 16. Neighbors kids babysitter. She initiated it and it was over in 12seconds (maybe faster lol).

I was 15 and so was she. She was my first real girlfriend and we thought we were truly in love. We even talked about getting married as soon as we were old enough. Really, we were just in lust. For a little over a year we fucked at every opportunity.
Sweet memories!